13
386 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At that time, an unknown being whose power the four children were curious about. The 17th Demon King, Ernate, was spending every day quite different from before due to Minwoo.

“Chuuup… Cold… Puhaaa..! Well, dear… Shouldn’t you get up soon? If you don’t train diligently in the morning, you won’t be able to take on the hero. Hauup…”

“Uhm… “

Minwoo slowly opened his eyes to the hot sensation he felt in his lower body.

Although he was already in his mid-thirties, his sheep would always set up their tents with great vigor every morning. In the past, even if there were good things, I would have lamented that they were of no use to anyone.

But now his product was performing its role well.

“Ah, today is the day the Demon Lord is on duty. Please take care of me.”

“Yeah, that’s right. You’re still very inexperienced, but I’ll cooperate as much as I can to make you stronger. Chuup…!”

When Minwoo, who was lying on the bed, lifted the blanket covering himself, a slender woman was revealed, sucking his dick intently with her mouth. She is a beautiful woman with the contrast between her brilliant blue-silver hair and lavender skin. She was none other than the Demon King, Ernate.

“It looks like you’ve become much more skilled now, Demon Lord. If you just keep doing this, I think you’ll be able to get stronger quickly.”

“Chuhup… I see… That’s really fortunate…!”

Seeing Ernate rejoicing at Minwoo’s words as if it were his own, he held back laughter.

“However, I overslept a bit today, so I’ll have to finish my wake-up training earlier than usual. It may be a little painful, but please bear with me.”

“What is that… Ugh..!?”

Minwoo raised his upper body and reached for Ernate’s head, who was still holding his dick in her mouth. Then he grabbed the goat-shaped horns on either side of her head like handles and began to shake them back and forth vigorously.

Minwoo started using Ernate’s head as if it were a masturbation tool.

“Uuuuu..! Huuuuu..!!”

“Hang in there a little bit. It’ll be over soon..! Oooooh!”

The feel of Ernate’s moist mouth and the feel of her uvula touching the tip of her glans and then falling down instantly heightened Minwoo’s sense of ejaculation.

“It’s cheap..! Please drink it properly!”

“Ugh..! Hmm..!”

Minwoo soon reached his climax and spurted pure white semen into Ernate’s throat. Ernate coughed violently, as if she had a cough, but she ended up drinking all of his semen.

Minwoo must have been amazed by the sight as he gently stroked Ernate’s head her.

“Well done. It’s a long-awaited bundle of magic power, so it would be a waste to spit it out. The Demon King needs to quickly regain his original power.”

“Cough, cough…”

“Thank you You must be tired just training yourself, so you even take care of my body.”

“Nothing much to say. We decided to cross the same bridge, so this is natural.”

Even though she had been treated like a sex plaything just a moment ago, the Demon King, Ernate, instead of being displeased, was grateful to Minwoo.

Of course, the whole claim that Minwoo’s bodily fluids were a mass of magic power was a blatant lie. Minwoo was just giving an appropriate reason to make Ernate and Siora serve each morning.

In this way, Minwoo’s morning began with Ernate’s generous service, who was said to relieve his erection with his mouth.

“The Demon Lord is on duty for today’s weather training, so Siora will be preparing the meal.”

“Okay. It should be ready by now, so let’s go.”

“Hmm…”

Rolling around on the bed like this and devouring Ernate’s body wasn’t a bad option.

However, when she heard that Siora had prepared a meal for her, she thought that it would be impossible for her to cheat. After all, that vampire girl has a picky personality.

“Then, let’s try to get up slowly. If we want to face the hero, we need to diligently increase our strength today as well.”

Minwoo could have been infinitely lazy, but he did not want to do anything that went against his own aesthetics, so he decided to lead a diligent life for the time being. It was up to him where that diligence would be put to use.

“Oh, I did my best to follow what you taught me today… I think I did well… But I don’t know if it will suit my taste well… Whoa…!”

“Hmm…”

Minwoo stood behind Siora and looked down at the bowl of food placed on the table. Of course, in the meantime, his hands were playing with her small breasts and luscious thighs. Siora, who was still under the hint of sensory manipulation, couldn’t hold back and moaned every time Minwoo touched her.

As a side note, rather than wearing her usual maid uniform, Shiora was wearing an outfit specially ordered by Minwoo. That’s her naked apron. Minwoo’s theory was that a pretty girl should wear this outfit when cooking.

“Hmm… It looks okay on the outside…”

Looking at the food on the plate, Minwoo recalled an incident from a few days ago.

About a week has passed since Minwoo spent time in the Demon King’s Castle. Minwoo was satisfied with everything, but there was one thing he was dissatisfied with, and that was about the meal.

The Demon King, Ernate, was basically a pure demon, so he used magical power to provide all the energy needed for his life activities. And as a vampire, Siora, needless to say, blood was her staple food.

In other words, neither of them had anything to do with human eating habits. In addition, these two are currently the only residents of the Demon King’s Castle.

The good news among the misfortunes was that the kitchen was well-equipped, so the basic utensils needed for eating were available. It was also possible to solve the problem by obtaining ingredients from Siora through her magic.

However, no matter how good the tools and ingredients were, it was meaningless if no one knew how to cook.

Minwoo knew how to cook simple dishes, but he had the problem of not knowing anything about the ingredients of this world, and Ernest and Shio had no concept of cooking.

At first, Minwoo had ordered Siora to eat breakfast without knowing that fact. Then, the next morning, Shio, a village girl whose spirit had been suppressed, was brought before Minwoo and said this.

‘This is the freshest raw blood available around here.’

Minwoo couldn’t help but feel dumbfounded.

Minwoo, realizing the seriousness of the situation, decided to teach the two how to cook. Fortunately, the girl Siora brought in knew some basic cooking and ingredients, and Minwoo was able to learn a few of her simple dishes from her. Afterwards, Minwoo returned the girl to her original village and began teaching Ernate and Siora how to cook.

Fortunately, their cooking skills gradually improved. At first, they served items that could not be eaten by humans, but these days, they are edible to some extent.

“Then, as usual, please.”

“Ugh… “

As Minwoo sat in front of the table, Siora placed her white buttocks on his thighs. It took the form of sitting sideways on Minwoo’s legs.

From her  position , Sciora picked up a piece of food on her plate and brought it to her mouth . Of course she didn’t intend to eat herself.

“Ah…”

When Minwoo deliberately made a sound and opened her mouth, Siora blushed and hesitated slightly, but she eventually moved the food between her lips  to Minwoo’s mouth. It was so-called mouse to mouse. Meanwhile, Minwoo’s hand was lightly stroking Siora’s thigh her.

“Mumbling…”

“Huh… Uh, how about… ?”

“Hmm… Are you okay? I feel a lot better than the day before yesterday.”

“I-I see… If that’s you, then it must be like that…”

Although her tone was blunt throughout, Siora’s reddened cheeks represented her true feelings. She was already feeling her heart pounding at Minwoo’s single word of praise.

‘Why do I feel so happy when I get compliments from this man? I’ve never felt this way before, even to the Demon King…’

Of course, those feelings were all emotions that came from Minwoo’s brainwashing. But there was no way for Siora to know that.

“Okay. Since I worked hard, I guess I should give him a reward?”

“Sang..?”

“Yes. That’s what you and the Demon King really like.”

“Ah…”

Siora’s expression she became hazy at Minwoo’s words . Her red eyes looked into the distance, and her cherry-like lips were slightly parted.

“Then turn this way and sit down.”

“Huh… Like this?”

Siora, who had been sitting next to her earlier, moved one of her legs across to face Minwoo. Minwoo hugged the fresh body of the girl sitting on his thighs and kissed her girl’s mouth.

“Huh…”

Siora accepted Minwoo’s lips without any resistance. Instead of refusing, she actively stuck out her tongue and drank Minwoo’s bodily fluids.

There was actually a lot of trial and error before this happened. Because Minwoo had not yet completely revealed the mechanism of brainwashing, the girls would sometimes show rejection in unexpected places.

However, she found one good method in terms of convenience.

‘What would happen if I brainwashed them into believing that everything I say is natural, without having to put them into a state of hypnosis?’

As a result, this method was successful.

The key was whether new suggestions could be renewed spontaneously even when not in a state of hypnosis, but fortunately there were no problems.

Of course, this method also had the same fundamental prohibition, that is, not being able to touch the parts they valued, but it was meaningful just because it was convenient.

In any case, Minwoo had no interest in the things they valued.

As long as Minwoo could do dirty things, it would be good.

“Huh..! Hah..!”

“How about my saliva..? Is it delicious?”

“Ha… Ha… Somehow…”

“Hoo… That’s okay…”

Due to her  brainwashing  , Siora already found Minwoo’s bodily fluids more delicious than raw blood  , but even so, she did not easily reveal her true feelings. Of course, in Minwoo’s eyes, even she just looked cute.

“Are you saying that this level of reward isn’t enough to satisfy you? Then I guess I should reward your lower mouth  as well?”

“Kyaaa..!?”

Minwoo grabbed Siora’s buttocks with his hands and pulled her towards him. Her weight was surprisingly light, so even Minwoo, with his average strength, could easily lift her.

When Minwoo and Siora’s bodies came into complete contact, Siora naturally took the position of hugging Minwoo’s head . Minwoo enjoyed the feel of her small breasts touching , while he inserted his thing into her vagina.

“Sigh..!?”

At the same time as insertion, Minwoo relaxed both of her hands, and his object immediately reached the deepest part of her due to her weight. Was the shock and pleasure greater than I imagined? As Shiora hugged Minwoo’s head tightly, she completely froze.

She reached climax with just the first penetration.

“Huh? Hey, Siora? It’s hard to breathe when you hug me that hard.”

“Huh… Huuuh…”

Looking at Siora, who was still stiff and repeating her convulsions, Minwoo could only shrug her shoulders.

“This side hasn’t even started yet. They’re such impatient vampires.”

In the end, Minwoo decided to wait for a while for Siora.

In fact, Siora was being swept away by waves of pleasure that were much bigger than her Minwoo thought. The problem was the content of the brainwashing that Minwoo had done a few days ago, out of consideration, before taking Siora’s virginity.

Now, she had become a body that was forced to go away every time she was inserted.

But Minwoo had completely forgotten that he had undergone such brainwashing. The current brainwashing method was easy to brainwash, but the problem was that it was impossible to remember each and every detail.

“Have you calmed down? Can I move around a little?”

“Whoa… How…”

“Oh my…”

Minwoo clicked his tongue as he looked at Siora, whose tongue was stuck and couldn’t even answer properly. Minwoo, who thought he should just ignore it and move at his own pace, lifted Siora’s butt again.

The sound of flesh clashing against flesh echoed throughout the separate room. And it was drowned out by a louder sound.

“Haaaaa! Haaaaa!!”

The her body , which went as it pleased with each insertion , was pushing Siora’s consciousness to the brink of its limit. Siora remained in her trance, repeating her moans like an animal.

The morning of the Demon King started like that again today.

8