Please, Take a Seat
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Little mistress, we are to have a guest today, be sure to greet them calmly." (???)

"But, what if they are rude, or mean, or.. or-" (Little Mistress)

"Be calm little mistress, I am here for that or else how am I to be your butler?" (Butler)

"Muu~ call me Aly, Dea!" (Little Mistress)

Looking into the garden, for the tea party, you overhear two dubious characters. A butler whose face is wholly covered by a top hat, and the Viscount's daughter that is about 5 years of age, whom you have met once before at her childhood debut. Not knowing why you are were invited exactly, you close in on the table they are currently sat around, introducing yourself with a bow the silence covers the two lively characters.

"Hello there, my name is Dea, Mistress Aluraine's exclusive butler. We've invited you here today to help Aluraine study, give feedback towards my ways, and report to the higher-ups our progress. Though I say this, try not to interrupt our chats, or stories, that should be about right." (Dea)

Nodding your head towards this obvious threat, you vowed to stay silent during these tea parties.

"Now then, that is is out of the way, so little Aly, what kind of story do you want this time?"(Dea)

"Let me think for a bit!" (Little Mistress)

You watch as the little mistress rubs her temples trying to figure out what to hear today. Almost burning out she comes up with an answer...

"Creation, I want to hear about the creation of the world!"(Little Mistress)

"That, huh... well then let me remember this world's creation."(Dea)

Throwing something odd in the mix you notice that he said "this world's" like he has been to other worlds before... deciding to ignore that as a eccentricity you recall that this world was made by the four elemental gods which embody our world's laws, giving gifts to its people.

"Ah, that was it basically a long time ago there was only Light, and Darkness...

Before time started, only Light and Darkness existed. Light the most dependable man you can lean on ever so gently. And Darkness the one always chasing afterwards helping clean various spots that cropped up in their realm until she suggested to Light, "I want to see what will happen if I let go of cleaning." Light only nodded, never speaking only thinking that something new will happen." (Dea)

"I have never heard anything like this before at the Church! What happened to them?"(Litttle Mistress)

You feel like you heard this story somewhere before, not sure where but it brings complicated emotions that you don't quite understand.

"Ah, just listen to my story and try to gleam something off of it, anyways where was I, Something new, okay then.

Something new happened they both felt, gears thought never to rotate finally did, gears that went along like they were always going. A wheel came to the two's mind, along with a flooding of white not-quite light yet not physical flooded into their realm adding information of realms like theirs but more substantial and emotional. Those realms had life, and more over tried to teach those two how to create it.

Not wanting to be copycats they decided to add something more, something unique to their realm. They created a new type of magick with mana to use, then using this magick to create their offspring which we know today. The passionate Fire, the foundational Earth, the violent Water, and the scholarly Wind. They grew these offspring to take care of the life yet to be created, worrying that their children would grow weak, in any way, Darkness created enemies that will try to steal their spots and destroy everything they worked hard for. The demons were this enemy, and so they cannot be truly destroyed especially so because life creates this through emotions. Then Light worried that they would lose their kindness created wonders and spirits through magick.

Wonders, like those created in dungeons and dimensional realms that exist on their own. They sought to advance life and to teach them the beauty that they were alive, while simultaneously filtering out the changed mana into something more pure and clean whilst powering those entities. Since the dimensional realms and dungeons were also alive they had a core however, because living forever corrupts along with power. If the entities wished to pass on they can reincarnate into a mortal form or dissipate to help their surroundings and mayhaps create another to pass the legacy onward.

After these were created they moved onto the mortal races that would populate this realm; humans, beastmen, elves, fairies, dwarves, and dragons. Each holding their own purpose..."(Dea)

Realizing where you had heard this before you wanted to stop him, but the butler looked at you with his eyes that were normally hidden. Freezing up, looking into those eyes that seemed to be an abyss of nothingness, almost hearing a whisper, 'That's no good~'

You look at the little mistress who is not even realizing the implications that this would have for her future. Now you realize why you were called to observe those two and help with their studies, because this might damage their kingdom in the future. A shudder reaches up your spine, and unable to do anything about this resigning yourself to help teach the little mistress as best as possible you try to draw up a plan of lessons to help her future, and maybe of an idling thought 'the world as we know it.'

"What were their purposes, Dea?"(Little Mistress)

Looking cutely at the butler whilst tilting her head imploringly like he might just stop his story there and tearing up after his cold glare at yourself. Patting the little mistress's head with a smile that could melt eternal ice he continued with his story.

"Ah, their purposes, let's see~

Humans were the supposed to be the ones that made the world progress, the beastmen were to be the pinnacle of the body, the elves were to protect and nurture their surroundings, fairies were to help travelers and lost people onto their tracks once again and protect children, dwarves were to help make everything stable and build a merry home, and dragons were to master and teach magick.

After the races were finalized they set about creating the world they would populate, they called over Earth to build a foundation to step upon. Then they called Water to fill this world with nurturing water to create the oceans. Then, Wind was called to help the world turn and give breath to the future generations. Finally, Fire was called to heat the world with a star that would last long enough to aid most generations in the future.

After they finished their tasks Light gave them a gift to be whomever they wanted to be, Earth was given the knowledge to aid others to build upon. Water was given a plane to let out all of his frustrations. Wind was given the ability to see the truth in all the lies. Fire was given a place to create anything he wanted, as long as he had the materials to do so and the knowledge needed.

Then they created fish to roam the oceans, Fire watched closely along with Wind to gleam anything of importance from this event. When they saw what happened, Wind went closer to the fish, whilst Fire immediately set about trying to create one in his forge. After Light and Darkness saw this they wondered if they should teach them about this, but thought otherwise and set about creating plants for the world to adapt and create more.

Once they populated the world with these beings they set about planting dungeons and realms throughout creating little beautiful sceneries as they went. These sceneries represented different elements which affected the magick in that area, terraforming those places into a sort of holy location for those elements.

Satisfied with the world so far, they waited... they waited for so long that they slept for the first time since time began.

During their sleep, Earth aided the plants to grow on the world sometimes pushing seeds into the realms and other locations needed.

Wind catalogued everything that was born and evolved due to their surroundings.

Water tempered all that rested within her creation and sometimes pulled the strongest of them into her domain.

Fire created new creatures based off of the fish he saw created, almost fit to be called monsters elsewhere.

Fire looked at the world around him and felt it to be empty and thus tried to make land roaming creatures, whilst challenging Water's strongest creatures by making his own strongest.

These challenges helped progress the two's affinities to training and making use of each other's gifts. Wind watched them grow and helped Fire occasionally with information and knowledge sorely needed. Earth helped Water by providing her with information that could make the water-creatures grow even more, by giving them a steady foundation. They equally got along and swapped information eventually shuffling powerful creatures into Water's domain to keep the newly born creatures from being needlessly slaughtered. Then after populating the world with creatures that were both evolved naturally and created by Fire, they waited making some bets here and there for their parents to create the sentients.

When they woke up, the world looked so beautiful, so chaotically full of life. They each sighed, then looked at each other and laughed together "We slept a long while haven't we?" Light spoke for the first time, causing Darkness to smile greatly almost like a child. "Well, we better seed the world with people, but let's keep this away from Fire else he may get to into creating these sentient types... we don't have enough 'natural' materials at this moment."

Creating the progenitors for each species they set them in locations set to make them progress the best in their own ways.

Humans were placed in the plains where a type of buffalo-like creatures were roaming, to try to get them to be creative. Beastmen were placed into the dangerous forests where they could become the strongest. Elves were placed into all of the holy elemental locations to nurture and adapt to all kinds of environments and were becoming long-lived to their surroundings. Fairies were placed everywhere around the world and were given enough luck to keep them a little naïve and long-lived to help them learn from mistakes, the species that the two were most worried about. Dwarves were placed into the valleys of mountains that popped up due to the failures of Fire and the violence of Water shifting the world's continents.

The Dragons however, were placed into the dimensional realms that developed during the millennia that the two were asleep. They placed the Dragons there to learn magick and wonder from the creations of these little pockets of reality. In fact the bloodline of the Dragons was given innate knowledge of magick, at least not the forbidden kinds though. Long-lived due to their mastery of magick they slept to conserve energy and create all sorts of magick in their dreams causing phenomena to occur around them constantly.

---Then all of them progressed on their own to make their own civilizations till today~"(Dea)

Surprised he ended there you were going to interject a little disappointed that he did not go into depth on history--

"No fair! Ending there on the best part, muu~. More, I want more..."(Little Mistress)

The little mistress was getting a little tired it seems, as you can see her starting to lose tension.

"That's all for today little Aly, I have to bring you to your bed now."(Dea)

Patting the little mistress's head, the butler started to shoo you away. You remember that you had to help with studies and will have to seek them out for that... what sort of things will you teach the little mistress, I wonder.

1