Chapter 06 SMUT AHEAD!
1.4k 8 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I pulled my axe out of his back before swinging it down, putting an end to his mewling cries. Before I could celebrate or anything like that I’m struck in the head from behind hard enough to knock my weapon out of my hands and me to the ground. The world swims and my vision blurs as I lose most of the strength in my body. I grab a few handfuls of grass and try to pull myself away from the threat but feel a pulling on my legs.

 

I was confused as to why I wasn’t getting beaten more or stabbed. Until my pants started to be pulled off my body. The fucker who knocked me down was either trying to steal my pants or rape me and I didn’t think it was the former. I turn over and kick out at the goblin my foot connects but my pants weren’t fully off limiting the power I could put behind it.

 

The next few moments sat in silence as me and the goblin stared at each other. In those few moments I noticed that the goblin was the first female I had seen of the race. She gives me an angry look before rapidly throwing a jab at my head, clipping me on the chin. The dizziness I felt before quadrupled.

 

All of my remaining strength was drained from my body from the strike. The blurry vision changes to blacking in and out. The goblin girl had one of my legs up in the air, stripping the rest of my pants off it. I lost consciousness before waking up again as she pulled her loin cloth to the side and sat down on my chest before backing into my flaccid dick.

 

She played with my dick with one hand as she leaned forward licking my neck. I felt her teeth pierce into my shoulder just enough for the spike of pain to clear my foggy head. The sudden spike of pain was followed by pleasure as she inserted my still half flaccid prick into herself. 

 

I would have been half tempted to let her finish riding me but with each slam I winced from the pressure. The uncomfortable feeling that if she thrusted any harder she would break my dick made me uneasy. I try to buck her off but she slams down hard enough to put an end to that idea. It was at that time that I noticed the smell.

 

The other goblins stunk but this is an entirely new level. Her hair was close to my face and it smelled like she spent the last seven days searching for different people to shit on her head. I grabbed her shoulders to push her off me or at least move her further away so I wouldn’t vomit from the smell. She smacked my hands away easily after I pushed her back into an almost cowgirl position and pinned my arms down.

 

For a brief moment I realized how insane this situation really was. A woman a foot shorter and at least seventy pounds lighter held me down with no problems. Stats really made a huge difference. Speaking of which since I’ve got the free time to stare at her uninterrupted I start to use lore on her.

 

Looking at her, at least one of us was enjoying this. Her facial expressions kept changing as she slammed down almost wincing in pain making noises no normal person would make while having sex. Her moans sounded like a cat growling then she would yip like a dog as she drove herself down fully. The lore check completed and I quickly read through the differences from when I scanned a male.

 

Female goblins are a fairly rare occurrence compared to males. Less than one out of every thousand goblins born is female. The method of goblins needing to fend for themselves after birth gives the females a fighting chance to not become brooding mares from birth. Preferring other males of different species than there own they often try to form reverse harems by capturing as many males as they possibly can to have sex with.

 

D class monster. Most female goblins are born stronger than their male counterparts, often acquiring some of the skills or even racial traits of their parentage giving them a huge advantage. They often skip steps along their evolution path depending on their parentage evolution rank.

You’re affection level with this monster is breeding slave.

Oh that’s not good. I guess it’s better than “food” which is what I would get when checking male goblins but still a terrible outcome nonetheless. I need to think of something before she can knock me out and drag me somewhere else to be a slave for the rest of my life. Every attempt I made to get free was easily thwarted by the goblin and then I was punished as she slammed down harder for a few pumps.

 

I realized I was fighting this battle entirely wrong. Both hands reached forward towards her bouncing breasts and my thumbs played with her nipples. The look of surprise that came across her face as well as mine. I had an incredible sense of rightness as I did so, like what I just did was the right decision.

 

Every move I made increased this feeling until it overwhelmed most of my other senses. Soon enough I had her pinned underneath me as I plowed away. Several positions later and I could feel both the sense of rightness and the overwhelming urge to cum as well. I couldn’t tell which would win out but kept hammering away regardless.

 

I came inside her before I could reach the conclusion of the secondary feeling. With a smug sense of victory the goblin grabbed me by the throat thinking that she had won the struggle between us but she didn’t know what I knew. Sometimes my gun can fire more than one shot at a time and this happened to be one of those times.

 

I had stopped after cumming the first time but quickly picked it back up to the chagrin of the goblin and quickly drove her to the point of no return. As the feeling I had been following subsided I could tell I had beaten her. The feeling of change swept over me and I opened my menu while switching the position I had her in.

Congratulations! You have acquired a rare skill!

Sexual taming- Gain relationship points with a monster through sexual acts. 

(Gain ten levels for free and a subskill as you are the only person currently alive to have the skill.)

Subskill gained! 

Pleasure sense- Gain a distinct feeling that helps increase the pleasure of the monster. Following the feeling to completion applies a times ten modifier on gained relationship points. 

Congratulations! One of your titles has received a secondary effect.

Deviant- Gain increased chance to receive skills others would find to be not normal. (Sexual deviant) Sexual related skills get a quadruple modifier in their effectiveness.

 

Reputation with female goblin increased by 9

Gain 1 reputation from diplomatic trait

Amount reduced by half because you’re a lower evolution tier.

Amount reduced by half for being less than half the current monster's level. Amount rounded up to the nearest number.

Amount increased by ten times from pleasure sense completion

Amount increased by four times from sexual deviant

Ending reputation gained 120

 

Congratulations! You’ve improved your reputation from breeding slave to accepted/feared. Goblins can love certain things like food, sex and shiny things but they never love another living creature. The closest thing is acceptance of similar creatures such as other goblins or fear of creatures stronger than themselves such as bugbears and hobgoblins. 

 

Congratulations! You have successfully tamed goblin female. 

New tames menu unlocked!

New status info available in your tames menu!

I noticed the new tab and clicked on it.

Current tames 

Name: Female goblin

Race: Goblin

Age: 2 Years

Class: None

Title: None

EL: Mid tier

Level: 54

Stats

Strength: 153

Agility: 214

Endurance: 113

Intellect: 37

Wisdom: Locked

Please name monster

I thought for a few moments about her name before deciding on Aki. Her status made it obvious how outmatched I was compared to her. She had the running skill and agility over two hundred which made her superhuman. She was probably faster than anyone on earth. She was at least a tier above me. My teacher said that humans had six tiers spit with two in the low, mid and high range so goblins must have been different. Goblins most likely only had three with them being separated into low, mid and high with only one level in each tier. I clicked on her skills next.

Climbing 08

Shield specialization 01

Starvation resistance 34

Running 30

Sneak 22

Dagger specialization 14

Alchemy 01

Belching 37

Farting 24

Caustic stench 03

Spitting 14

Cannibalism 11

Iron stomach subskill

Assassination subskill

I hid the useless skills she had. Her skills seem to be fairly standard but it’s hard to tell with only mine to compare it too. She neglected her shield specialization and alchemy, if I intended on adding her to my party those will have to be changed. I had a lot to think about for now and one of them was how was I going to communicate with her. I could get some of the body movements but understanding the language was going to take much longer. I checked her traits.

Racial traits

Nimble feet- Gain a bonus modifier to movement speed based on agility

Pack tactics- Gain increased damage for each ally attacking the same target

Creative- Gain increased chance of obtaining creative skills and subskills. (Trait gained from parentage)

 

Personal traits

Masochism- Enjoy inflicting and being inflicted with pain

 

Statistic adjustments

Agility based- Gain at least two agility upon leveling. Gain increased chance at agility based skills than other statistical adjustments. 

I finished inside her and left her in a heap on the ground as I sat down and caught my breath. First things first, if I do end up adding her to my team I can’t have her stinking this badly. I picked her up in a fireman's carry and looked around for anything valuable. After noticing the big goblins club I picked it up but didn’t go inside the cave. It gave me a foreboding feeling when I got close.

 

I walked back to the river before tossing her in the water waking her up. She snarled at me and for a second I remembered she was still technically a monster. It took me aback for just a moment before the smell reached my nostrils. If she smelled bad before, the addition of getting the smell wet made it explode to new levels. She gave off a cornered animal vibe but I brushed it aside as I pushed her down and washed out her hair.

 

Washing out the tangled mess her hair was in made me realize I was going to have to cut it if I wanted her to keep it somewhat clean. The length passed her shoulders was the worst and it took finding a dead rat tangled behind her head for me to push forward with cutting her hair. As I did so and continued cleaning every minute she started to get more antsy until she started fighting back.

 

The first accidental elbow to my nose that almost knocked me unconscious was the signal that we were done for the day. We walked our way back to the shore and I quickly washed her clothes the best I could without any cleaning supplies. They still have a smell but it’s far removed from how terrible they stunk before. 

 

As she wrung out her top I noticed the difference just a quick bath and haircut made to her. First her skin was all a single color instead of being different shades of green depending on how much dirt and other things were stuck to her skin. 

 

Maybe a shade between lime and forest green and her hair was almost a see through and such a light color one might mistake it for golden for a moment. The new hairstyle I gave her with her own dagger gave her a pixie style that looked really good on her. She had a button nose and two tiny teeth sticking out of her bottom jaw giving her a more cutesy appearance than beautiful.

 

Her nipples were a lighter color than her skin and her pubic hair almost looked manicured. Her tight body made me start to get an erection from staring at her changes. She glanced over at me as she fastened her top back on and gave me a wolfish grin. She let out a curious “Oh” as she approached me rubbing her hand over my hardening cock.

 

In one motion she pulled my member out and pushed it into herself. She let out a squeal of pleasure as she looked at me and bit her tongue as she wrapped her leg around me. She bounced on her foot a few times before throwing herself up on top of me and locking her legs around me. I instinctively caught her with both hands under her ass as she started bouncing up and down on my dick midair.

 

Damn she’s going to break my dick again with how hard she’s slamming down! I follow my pleasure sense and start hammering into her while I gently roll her nipple between my teeth. She let out a screech and locked her legs behind mine dropping me to the ground. She proceeded to slam herself down hard against me again while she repeatedly kissed me.

 

We played that tug of war again until I felt myself get close, this time the pleasure sense climaxed just before I did. Aki shredded my back with her dagger like claws and I could start to feel myself get woozy as I finished inside her. She fell asleep on top of me, I carried her back and barely made it inside before passing out from exhaustion and blood loss.

 

The next morning I woke up thinking I might have imagined it. That is until I felt the weight of my hand. Her face was inches from my own. I instinctively moved back slightly assuming some of her smell would have come back but I’m surprised. Instead of farts and dead animals she smelled somewhat like a sweet syrup. I stare at her for a few moments before I catch myself. I need to get up before she does to make her waking up in a strange spot easier on her.

 

As I try to remove my hand her eyes pop open and she grabs at the dagger on her waist. She tried to at least, I did manage to take it out just before I went to sleep so she wouldn’t hurt herself. I don’t let it escalate. I sit up and get off the bed before walking to the storage corner and grabbing out twice the jerky I’d normally eat for us. 

 

Her eyes darted to the food and she eyes it like a hungry dog. The moment it comes into her reach she snatches the food from both of my hands. One of her nails dragging across my hand not drawing blood but still hurting. She throws the food in her mouth in an instant, eating like it’s the first thing she’s eaten in her entire life. After finishing the food she looks over to the supplies. “N-no!”

 

She rushes past me and I catch her under her arms. She flails like a child who just had her toy stolen from her. She elbows me in the face and jumps at the stored food ripping at it with such abandon she cuts into some of the water containers that are also stored. I feel the connection we’ve made through monster taming waver as she disobeys me.

 

I tighten my grip on it. As if a switch was flipped she stops and slowly turns to face me. I feel the connection start to waver even more intensely now. With force of will I grip down. Like a writhing eel I feel the connection try to break free from my command. The goblin was a tier and over forty levels above me. She had a huge advantage in breaking the connection.

 

I knew if she did I was as good as a slave to her. I needed to remain in power. Blood trickles down my nose as I strengthen the connection. Slowly the snarling face she had towards me started to contort into one full of fear. The connection started to become more and more stable as I continued to clamp down. Soon I started to let up and the moment I did a new wave of confrontation passed through it.

 

With even more force I gritted my teeth and forced the connection to smooth. The fearful look changed back to anger for a moment then to confusion. I could tell she didn’t understand how this weak human could match her willpower. My tenacious trait worked overtime as I stubbornly refused to let the connection break. I gave out one command. “Kneel!”

 

Slowly but surely like a force pushed against her as she fought back her body started to tremble. She grunted and howled trying to stop herself from kneeling down on one leg. I still feel her fighting against my command. “No kneel down further!” The weight pressed down even further as she got down on both knees and she placed her head to the ground.

 

I feel my connection to her finally strengthened. I don’t think she could fight back against me now unless I ordered her to do something completely against what a goblin would do. Ordering her on a suicide mission probably wouldn’t work unless I tricked her into not realizing it was but when she did figure it out I think my connection would break immediately.

 

I felt more connected to her than I previously did as well. It wasn’t like I could read her mind but I did have some sense over her emotions. The anger had mostly subsided and a calm placidness could be felt through our connection. Not only that but I could still tell just how hungry she was, like a bottomless pit it would take just about everything we had to fully satisfy her.

 

Hunger wasn’t her only need. I could tell she was almost as horny as she was hungry. After she ate her fill she would have most likely manhandled me like she did the first day putting me in no position to fight back until I satisfied her. There was also an almost unnoticeable emotion coming from her I barely noticed. She was excited to be dominated by me.

 

I let out a little sigh as I loosen the grip on my command of her. She’s literally going to fuck me to death if I’m not careful.

Spoiler

Switching to weekly uploads after this chapter.

[collapse]
32