Chapter 8 – Sword Garden in Xishan
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Muyun Qin walked to the door of the house and saw a bald and bearded man holding a horse and waiting at the door.

     "Brother." The bald and bearded man suddenly smiled and shouted excitedly with a loud voice.

     Muyun Qin stared carefully with wide eyes. He had a bald head and a thick beard. Only his facial features could be recognized: "Are you Xiao Bobo? How is it possible that that shy and handsome boy has turned into such a rude man?"

     Tian Bo is one of his best friends when he was a boy, and he is one year younger than himself.

     When he was a boy, Tianbo was handsome, fair, and shy.

     Now bald? Bearded? Strong?

     “Brother, how can you say that to me?” the bald and bearded man ‘Tian Bo’ said, “This is so hurtful, my heart aches!”

     "Stop pretending." Muyun Qin joked.

     Tian Bo chuckled.

     The two hugged each other tightly.

     "Brother, long time no see!" Tian Bo said.

     "It's been a long time." Muyun Qin let go of his good brother and then smiled, "But, little Bobo, your appearance has changed so much that I don't dare to recognize you unless I look carefully."

     "How do I know? My hair has been falling out since I was eighteen years old. It's useless to worry." Tian Bo touched his head helplessly, "There is no way. My father is bald and my grandfather is bald, so I am the same." . And this beard is really long, but it’s quite domineering.”

     "Domineering and domineering." Muyun Qin smiled.

     My childhood playmates have all grown up!

     "Same for you, you didn't tell me the news of your return. The news came from the six doors that you have returned. Master Wu Feng of the 'Xishan Sword Garden' has summoned all parties to come and cleanse you from the dust at noon today." Tian Bo laughed. He said, "And I volunteered to come and pick you up."

     "Catch the wind and wash away the dust?" Muyun Qin was surprised, "You guys get news really quickly."

     "Pass it to ten, and pass it to hundreds." Tian Bo continued, "Let's go, let's go, there are so many old brothers waiting for you."

     The eldest Brother Qin, who was also at the gate, also smiled and said: "Second brother, many of your friends are waiting for you, so go quickly."

     "Okay, brother, you don't have to wait for me. I'm afraid I'll be back late tonight." Muyun Qin said.

     immediately.

     The servants had already prepared their horses, so Muyun Qin rode away with his friend Tian Bo.

     …

     Xishan Sword Garden is located at the foot of Xishan Mountain outside Yingtian County.

     Muyun Qin and the two rode leisurely forward, chatting along the way.

     "When I was young, I wanted to travel around the world like you, but with this little ability, I was frightened after seeing a few bloody killings. I'd better inherit my father's business like a good boy. Now I've taken over some restaurant business under my father's name. Tian Bo shook his head and said, "By the way, I just took a concubine not long ago. This year, my father forced me to get married quickly."

     "You took concubines first and then married?" Muyun Qin was surprised.

     "There's nothing I can do about my big belly." Tian Bo shook his head, "But my dad is very happy because he gave birth to a baby."

     "You are the only son of the rich man Tian, and he is just waiting for you to spread your wings." Muyun Qin joked.

     During the conversation, the two of them rode horses and came to a lake at the foot of the Western Mountain. The lake was motionless, like a huge emerald, reflecting the Western Mountain. There are pavilions and pavilions at the end of the lake, and some figures can be seen vaguely.

     There were servants waiting on the shore of the lake. They looked up eagerly. When they saw the two men coming on horseback, they rushed up to greet them.

     "Mr. Tian, is this Mr. Qin?" A steward said enthusiastically, "Hurry up and follow me. My master and other gentlemen have been waiting for a long time."

     Muyun Qin and Tian Bo also dismounted, and the two horses were handed over to the servants at the side.

     The two of them boarded a small boat under the leadership of the steward.

     Although the boat is small, it is very elegant, and the boatman is a beautiful girl. The small boat travels on the lake with almost no waves, like a fairyland.

     "I remember that the boatman was an old man back then, but now he is a young man." Muyun Qin sighed with emotion.

     "Master Wu Feng knows how to have fun best." Tian Bo also said.

     Xishan Sword Garden was originally the villa of Li Wufeng, the eldest son of the Li family in Yingtian County. He loved swordsmanship and established the Xishan Sword Garden when he was young. Only teenagers under the age of sixteen can join. Muyun Qin was originally invited He was only ten years old when he joined. The "Xishan Sword Garden" was originally created by a young man Wu Feng to find some playmates who also loved swordsmanship. However, as these teenagers grew up, the Xishan Sword Garden was established in Yingtian County. The city is considered somewhat influential.

In the pavilions on the other side of the lake, some young people were drinking and talking, and they also noticed this small boat.

     "Hahaha……"

     Loud laughter came from the distance, "The Sword God is here, the Sword God is here, the Sword God from our Sword Garden is here."

     "Hurry, hurry, brother Muyun Qin, come here quickly, don't be so slow." Everyone laughed and urged.

     "Brother, let's go." Tian Bo immediately stepped out of the boat, walked on the water, and flew for more than twenty feet on the lake before landing on the pier in the distance.

     Muyun Qin also laughed and walked on the water, but he didn't deliberately show off. He only made ripples on the lake without splashing, and walked to the pier as if he was strolling.

     "Brother Muyun Qin, long time no see."

     "It's been six years. Come, come, drink. I'm really afraid that your kid will die outside. You're lucky, and you're finally back."

     A group of young people came over with some wine bottles, and some of them directly handed a wine bottle to Muyun Qin.

     Muyun Qin took it and said with a smile: "Come on, come on, drink."

     Childhood playmates are more relaxed and comfortable together.

     …

     More than 20 people drank happily together.

     "Second brother, let's compete. I lost a bit last time in the sword competition. Let's compete again this time."

     "Okay, how can I be afraid of you?"

     The two put the wine bottle aside, jumped out immediately, stepped on the water, and began to compete between the green mountains and green water on the lake.

     For a moment, the sword light flickered, and the two figures intertwined and changed on the lake.

     "good."

     "Second brother's sword is as skillful as it is clumsy, and it becomes even more powerful."

     "Huh, what a weird sword, it scared me."

     A group of people nearby were drinking and watching the battle, and they were pointing and pointing.

     The competition ended when one party was thrown into the lake and soaked completely.

     "Brother Ming, let's try it too."

     "Bibi."

     For a time, two or three groups stepped on the water and began to practice swordsmanship.

     Sword fighting is the most common thing in Xishan Sword Garden! The Xishan Sword Garden originally invited many young people to join, and each one needed to have a certain level of swordsmanship. This group of them almost represents the best swordsmen of the younger generation in Yingtian County.

     Drinking, talking, sword fighting...

     Now that they have grown up and have the shackles of life, they are even more happy to come to Xishan Sword Garden, where they can drink freely and compete with swords without having to worry about the worldly affairs.

     Muyun Qin also grabbed a bamboo wine bottle and drank with his friends, chatting casually.

     "Where's Madman Zhang? He's been competing with me in the past, why didn't I see him this time?" Muyun Qin asked.

     "Madman Zhang spent all his wealth to cultivate immortality, and he actually joined the 'Qishan Sect'. Unfortunately, he failed to open the door to immortality before he was twenty years old, so he wandered around..."

     "I really admire Madman Zhang. When I was young, I focused on practicing swordsmanship and even wanted to become an immortal. However, I gradually lost my temper. Alas, there is nothing I can do. My father is getting old. Now the family needs me to support them and cannot tolerate my chaos. Come."

     "Layers of shackles, no freedom."

     Everyone sighed.

     The people present were all masters of sword training. They had generally reached the seventh level of Qi refining, and they all had a desire for the path of cultivation.

     When I was young, I was high-spirited and had my own pursuits.

     It's just that when they grow up, they are bound by layers of shackles of the world, and only when they reach the ninth level of Qi Refining can they have the opportunity to knock on the Immortal Gate. There are only three or four people present who can reach the ninth level of Qi Refining. And it is extremely difficult to join the Immortal Cultivating Sect.

     "Where's Sister Yuqing?" Muyun Qin asked again. Sister Yuqing is the only woman in their Xishan Sword Garden.

     "Her father was transferred to Nanping County, and she left with his father. It will be difficult to see each other in the future."

     "I heard that Sister Yuqing is also married. She is married to the sick young man from the wealthy Guihai family in Nanping County."

     "The Guihai family is one of the most wealthy families in Nanping County. However, I have also heard about the sick young master. It is said that he is in very poor health and may not live for a few more years."

     …

     "Why didn't Brother Luo Bing come?" Muyun Qin asked.

     "Luo Bing died. He returned from a brothel with his friends in the middle of the night. He was half drunk and was assassinated. He lost his life. Now we don't know who killed him."

     Muyun Qin was slightly startled.

     That proud young man died like this?

     …

     "Jia Wu also died. He was even more unjust. On the way back to the county town from Jiajiazhuangzi, he encountered a monster and everyone in his group died."

     …

     Muyun Qin sighed as he listened.

     Some of Xishan Jianyuan's friends had gone away to other places, and some of them had died.

     Although the brothers in Jian Yuan had a good relationship, there were naturally some distance between them when they were nearly forty, and they would get together once every few days. After a few years, some of them were estranged and didn't even talk to each other much. Muyun Qin joined Xishan Jianyuan when he was ten years old. At that time, his father Gang Qin was just an ordinary head catcher. The original group of teenagers were still strangers to each other, and were more accustomed to looking at their backgrounds. The sons of ordinary head catchers and the sons of small and wealthy businessmen are somewhat looked down upon.

     Muyun Qin was crazy about practicing swordsmanship, and was nicknamed "Crazy Yun". The only people who were really closely related to him were "Little Bobo" Tian Bo and "Madman" Xie Lei, who had the same average background.

     Although a few of his peers died, in this era, monsters were causing trouble, dead people were too common, and the friendship was not very deep, so Muyun Qin could only sigh.

     "By the way, where's the madman? Why didn't you come?" Muyun Qin asked Tian Bo, who was drinking at the side, "He went to escort the escort?"

 
0