Beginning
167 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

İtaly-Torino

 

Sunlight shined through glass and illuminated the room.

 

 

A 7-8 year old child was still sleeping in the bed where the light hit.

 

 

When the sunlight hit his face, he grunted and pulled his blanket completely over his head and continued sleeping.

 

 

Well at least he tried

 

 

RİNG RİNG RİNG

 

 

The young boy reached under his blanket, turned off his alarm clock, and reluctantly woke up.

 

 

The young man, who had not yet fully woken up, went to the sink in a half-asleep state and felt a little more conscious when he washed his face.

 

 

The young man washed his face and looked in the mirror.

 

 

In front of the mirror was a boy who could only be described as *cute*, with dark brown hair, golden eyes, and wearing a red plaid pajama set.

 

 

“It’s been three years, time flies so fast.”

 

 

I’m Daniele Berti(His acquaintances call his Dany) and yes I am a reincarnator.To be honest, if someone said that to me, I would say they were crazy, but yes, that’s at least what I would have said until I remembered my past life memories three years ago.

 

 

On my 5th birthday, I suddenly saw the memories of another life, , it was more like a scenario like my life flashed before my eyes in the movies

 

 

In that world, technology was more advanced than now, the me in my previous life was a normal kid who loved anime, manga, or LN. I can say that ordinary notes, ordinary friends, ordinary family and an ordinary person, these fictional worlds were the only escape for me at that time, the only thing that added entertainment to my monotonous, boring life.

 

 

But I still have to say I’m pretty happy, the world I’m in seems ordinary. If I were reincarnated into AOT, akame ga kill or various other worlds, I’d probably be one of the first to die.

 

 

After drying his hands and face with a towel, Daniele went down the stairs. As he was walking towards the kitchen, he was smelling nice scents. At that moment, even with his eyes closed, Daniele was almost sure that he would find his way with this aroma. After all, this was his favorite of all the things his mother prepared for breakfast.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Deniele entered the kitchen and called out to his family,

 

“Good morning.”

 

His mother put pancakes in front of him as soon as he sat down, damn it, he was definitely in heaven, wasn’t he?

 

 

He looked at his family once more before starting his meal.

 

 

His father had the same dark brown hair and golden eyes as him. While his eyes behind his framed glasses were looking with interest at the newspaper he was reading in his hand, there was coffee and cornetto in front of him, it can be said that it was a typical breakfast.

 

 

Noticing his son’s look, Carmello put down the newspaper in his hand, closed it, folded it in half and put it aside.

 

 

“Is there a problem,dany? You’re looking very carefully.”

 

 

“hmm, oh no it’s nothing”

 

 

While his mother is adding the finishing touches to the breakfast table and She also sat at the table

 

 

Well, Boys, start your breakfast before it gets cold.”

 

 

After saying this, Daniele’s mother Aki Berti sat down at the table

 

 

Unlike his father, his mother had light brown hair and the same light brown eyes, almost amber. She had a slim body that most people would find attractive, her hair was tied up in a bun at the back and this added another appeal to her. His father sure was a lucky dude

 

 

Considering his mother’s Japanese origin, she could also be called Berti Aki. When I asked her original surname, she told me it was “abe”.

 

 

 

Following his mother’s words, he and his father started having breakfast. The Berti family usually has their breakfast quietly and calmly, but strangely Daniele finds this situation comfortable and calming instead of boring. Maybe his family felt the same way because they both had a slightly soft expression on their faces while eating their breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniele’s pov

 

 

After breakfast, at noon, I went out to play, with permission from my family, as I had nothing left to do at home. These are the moments when the lack of technology bites you in the ass.

 

 

When I say playing, I mostly mean walking around in the woods behind the house. It’s a strangely enjoyable activity.

 

 

The feeling of being slightly immature, which occurred under the influence of my pre-reincarnation memories, caused me to be a “weird” person, as children of the same age as me would call it... In short, I have no friends.

 

 

Before leaving, I stopped by the bakery and bought a few hot croissant from there with the pocket money my mother gave me.

 

 

I took the croissants wrapped in a paper bag from the cashier and headed towards the forest, at least that’s what I did until I bumped into someone.

 

 

Ouch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person pov

 

 

Daniele fell to the ground after hitting the mysterious person, and the packages in the hands of the person he hit were piled on the ground.

 

 

Surprisingly it was all .......desserts and snacks

 

 

Daniele looked at the person in front of him, he was an extremely handsome young man with blond hair and green eyes, a ikemen in Japanese words.

 

 

He was wearing a priest’s uniform and a cross hanging around his neck, but now the handsome young man was on his hands and knees, staring blankly at the sweets.The little black rain clouds forming over his head must have been his dream, right?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniele’s pov

 

 

“umm are you okay “

 

 

“ahh, I’m fine, but but this was a limited edition croissant !!!”

 

 

“No please don’t cry” Daniele wanted to say this but in the end he stopped himself.

 

 

Unlike the mysterious young man across the street, my paper bag was still intact, I took out a croissant and handed it to the other person.

 

 

Can mysterious young man suddenly grabbed my outstretched hand with both hands and said, “Can I take it? Are you sure?” His eyes were shining like stars.

 

 

“Of course I bought too much, by the way my name is Daniele”

 

 

“dulio , I dulio ” I looked at the priest who said this with a bright smile on his face

 

 

After giving the croissant I continued on my way

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dulio pov

 

 

I eagerly ate the croissant I just bought from the kid and it was seriously AMAZING.

 

 

It definitely deserves its reputation , After finishing the croissant in my hand, I licked the remaining light crumbs and my mind wandered to the boy from before.

 

 

“He was a really kind kid” is my opinion.

 

 

Then my eyes turned slightly cold.

 

“So I have to find them as soon as possible “

 

 

If anyone else had seen this, they would have been frightened to see someone with such a kind face suddenly turn so cold. Fortunately, no one around noticed Dulio’s change.

 

 

Dulio then turned around and disappeared into the crowd

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniele’s POV

 

 

When I finally reached the forest, I started walking around as usual, the air of the forest, the light sunlight coming from above, it really felt wonderful.

 

 

When I finally got tired of walking around, I sat on the big stone on the side and started taking a croissant out of the paper bag. Just as I was about to take a bite, I heard a voice.

 

 

Crunch......Crunch Crunch

 

When I heard this sound, my whole body felt stiff.

 

 

But still, I got carried away by his curiosity and we started walking towards where the sound came from. Was this stupid?Yes. Did this stop me? Unfortunately, no.

 

 

After passing through a few trees and seeing what was behind the tree, I was definitely glad I didn’t eat my croissant.Because with this image I saw, I would definitely take them all out.

 

 

In front of my eyes, a man wearing a cloak and a nobleman’s attire was eating the young woman’s flesh into pieces. I slowly backed away, it was clear that I shouldn’t have let his notice me.

 

 

*Crackle*

 

I stepped on a tree branch......damn

 

 

The man passed the woman and looked straight at where I was, our eyes met, his almost dark purple eyes met my golden eyes.

 

“Kekeke is a young brat, how cute, I hope you taste as good as you look”

 

 

I ran away

 

 

I didn’t look back, I just ran away, I didn’t look where I was going, I just ran as far as I could, as far as my feet could take me.

 

 

Finally I was so out of breath that my little body couldn’t carry me anymore.

 

 

“That was a good run, brat, at least for someone your age.”

 

 

I was afraid to look back, my legs were shaking, but I still resisted and looked back.

 

 

“”Then how about you let me go as a reward?”

 

 

“Kekeke, you have no chance.”

 

 

Just as I was about to turn to the left shelf and run again with the little breath I took, I suddenly felt a pain in my chest.

 

 

When I looked down, all I saw was a piece of ice entering my chest. When I looked at the man, he had a blue magic circle in his hand.

 

 

I felt like I saw this circle design somewhere, but before I could think about where, all the strength in my body suddenly disappeared and I couldn’t do anything but lean on the tree behind me.

 

 

“Okay, it’s time for a feast.”

 

 

Is that it? Is this how I was going to die? My parents, damn it, I didn’t even have a girlfriend, I’m still a virgin.

 

 

My eyes were slowly closing as the man approached me

 

 

[Are you going to leave it like this? What will happen after you die?]

 

I didn’t know who or what the voice belonged to, maybe it was nothing more than a trick my mind was playing on me at the edge of death, but I answered anyway, I felt like I had to answer.

 

 

“So what should I do? It’s hard to even keep my eyes open, and I’m starting to hear voices in my head.”

 

 

 

[*Giggle *Calm down, lion cub, not yet, you’re not dead or crazy yet, but it probably won’t be long. ]

 

 

“This doesn’t change anything, I don’t even have the strength to lift my arm.”

 

 

[So, what do you think will happen after you die? Who do you think will be the next target of the stray devil in front of you? Maybe it is your family]

 

 

Stray devil, this word could bring some things to my mind, but I didn’t focus on them, there was only one thing on my mind. .....My family, was this damn thing in front of me going to not only kill me but also hurt them?My mother, who always spoils me with a smile on her face and occasionally scolds me when I make a mistake. My father, who has a tough appearance but is full of compassion and devotes every opportunity he gets to me and my mother.

 

 

“I refuse, no way, I won’t let this bastard touch them.”

 

 

[Then use me, I’ve always been there, I won’t show up unless you want me to .Desire the power that I will give you, let me answer your desires]

 

 

At that moment your consciousness disappeared in a golden light

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person pov

 

The man had a grin on his face as he approached Daniele.

 

 

At that moment, Daniele 's half-closed eyes suddenly opened, surprising the stray.

 

 

Daniele held out his hand and a golden light appeared in his hand. When the light disappeared, a weapon visible in his hand.

 

 

It was an axe, Its beauty cannot be described in words, it was as if it was shaped by the gods.

İt is predominately gold and has a single edged axe blade which is silver. The middle of the axe has a design of the Regulus Nemea in it’s lion form engraved in it. On the other side of the axe are three curved silver protrusions situated at the bottom, middle and top of that side of the axe. On the top is a golden diamond with a silver diamond in the middle and below the bottom of the center of the axe, are two protrusions in the shape of a diamond but with the edges being prolonged.

 

 

The man’s eyes were wide open in surprise and his movements suddenly stopped.

 

 

“A golden battle ax with a lion engraved on it , How did this possibility really appeared in a place like this?”

 

 

Stray was surprised at first, but then suddenly a look of greed flashed in his eyes. He couldn’t eat this child, no, this child was much, much more valuable .

 

 

While stray was lost in his own greed, Daniele looked blankly at the hand holding the axe.

 

 

 

His slightly parted lips closed again with a slight grin. He knew about this axe, how could he not know, he had figured out which world he was in with this axe.

 

 

Without saying anything else, he raised the hand holding the ax above his head.

 

 

Sensing the boy’s movements, Stray broke out of his reverie and saw the boy raise his arm and ax into the air. Suddenly, his face turned white and he tried to take action to stop the child, but it was too late. The young boy swung the ax in his hand down hard with one arm. At that moment, a golden cut seemed to swallow everything.

 

 

An uprooted arm floating in the air was all that could be seen.

 

 

When the light faded, it was seen that the stray’s arm was cut off at the base and there was a huge crack in the ground.

 

 

“Aaaarrrrgg You little bastard I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay, I’ll make you pay. “

 

 

Seeing Stay shouting with pain and anger, Daniele felt better, maybe because of the god killing tool in his hand, his physical strength increased even more

 

 

When he saw that he was still standing and kicking, he didn’t think, “After all, it’s still not enough, huh?” and eventually he couldn’t stand it anymore and lost consciousness.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Daniele pov

 

 

I suddenly found myself in a golden and purple area, everywhere looked like gold and purple but for some reason it didn’t bother my eyes at all.

 

 

The ground I was on was basically like a golden sea, with ripples appearing on it every time it moved.

 

 

The sky was purple, it looked like it was carved from an amethyst gem . It would not be an exaggeration to say that it was a feast for the eyes.

 

 

[Are you done looking around, lion cub]

 

 

The voice was the same as the voice I heard in my mind, I knew who it belonged to, I knew it the moment I saw the golden axe.

 

 

When I turned around I saw him

 

 

İt is a giant lion with a jewel on its forehead. It has a large body that is about four to five meters tall.

 

I knew who he was, how could I not know The moment I saw the golden axe, I already knew which world it was in.

 

The lion king’s battle axe from the 13 original god-slaying weapons ,The battle ax of the lion king – the being sealed within Regulus Nemea

 

 

“Am I dead?”

 

 

[not really, the exorcist you met this morning saved you and is now treating your body]

 

 

Oh dulio.......wait, DULIO . God damn how didn't I notice

 

 

Dulio gesualdo, known as the most powerful exorcist and the trump card of heaven and the owner of the second most powerful longinus-zenith tempest

 

 

I was about to say something when all of a sudden my body started to glow golden light

 

 

“Wait, name, your name .what’s your name?”

 

 

 

[I am the golden lion king Regulus, when you wake up call me as fast as you can]

6