Excalibur, a New power, duty part – 2
130 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man was running away in fear in the forest, and he took care to look back from time to time. 

But if one looks carefully, one can see that this man's body is covered with feathers, that he has knives that can cut iron like paper, and that he has wolf features such as a tail and ears.  Yes it was a werewolf 

At that moment, a 13-year-old boy jumped up from the forest. 

He had a striking sword in his hand 

The sword resembles a European sword with a golden guard that curves forward. The base of the blade curves inward. Excalibur Blessing has a green plant stem with leaf petals design engraved along the blade.

For some reason, as soon as he saw the sword, the werewolf shuddered as if he were looking at death.

But he still resisted and attacked with his own claws 

Just as they were about to collide, blood sprayed into the air and the werewolf's eyes widened in shock because in front of him, instead of a child, a giant golden lion tore his entire arm apart with its teeth. 

The boy he saw before suddenly appeared from behind and cut his throat before he could even react. 

The blow from the sword containing a high concentration of holy power caused him to die before he could resist. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniele pov 

'Hmmm......switcheroo spell is almost perfect but still has distance problem '

*clap, clap, clap* 

Not bad, young Daniele, you're getting better and better. 

The man in front of me is a man in his thirties, dressed in typical priest-exorcist  clothes, with dark brown hair slicked back, oohh, and yes, he has a moustache. 

David cerro, wielder of this holy sword galatine 

So why am I with this man 

Flashback 

"can you repeat please" I asked again, looking at Griselda, just hoping I heard wrong. 

"you will be going on a special mission with an experienced exorcist" "why!!!"

“Looks like the higher ups chose you for experience , They think experience will make you better." 

"*sigh* So who is my partner?" 

"that would be me" 

When I turned back I met David, “I'm David Cerro “

flashback end 

And that's how things turned out 

The task given to us is to investigate an organization called utsusemi agency

It seems that about a week ago, while Ryoukou High School students were on vacation, the ship completely disappeared. 

The supernatural nature of the incident was essentially confirmed when the parents of the missing children found themselves hypnotized, and church agents reported this to higher-ups.

They gave the task to David Cerro, a holy sword user. Of course, I was chosen as his assistant. 

The reason we hunted this werewolf was because he basically attacked ordinary people.

Seriously damn my luck 

When I asked David why I was chosen, “it was confirmed that the incident had something to do with independent avatar type SGs and the strongest such SG we have belongs to you. “

I opened my mouth and closed it actually it kind of makes sense 

“It seems that the upper management has given us another task. A noble devil kills the servants he wants and forces them to resurrect them, and at this moment he slaughters the innocent bystanders around.We will eliminate this man and his peerage once and for all “

I nodded in understanding 

“Is it clear which clan he is from? “

“Looks like he comes from a buné clan “ .....So we're faced with taming dragons and someone who might become one. ......damn.

half a day later 

We are currently in front of a house 

We prepared by hypnotizing the occupants of the house and the noble devil's target and sending them out of harm's way. 

Finally a magic circle opened and 6 people came out of it. 

There was a guy with spiky black hair who wore an open-front fur coat that didn't hide his bare muscular chest. 

The others were all girls and cute looking boy  wearing a weird school uniform, their eyes were completely blank.... This bastard

As soon as they arrived, I took action and held the cross around my neck .Holding the cross, I started chanting the incantations. 

†You evil beings who enter the lord's territory in his name will be met with his censure and hatred.†

A golden dome was formed, this dome has the function of restricting the creatures of darkness and their abilities. Unfortunately, it is only effective for the highest middle class peak, otherwise the barrier cannot withstand the power of the other side and crumbles. , Of course, Excalibur blessing plays a role here, by increasing the effect and power of the barrier, it can even restrain the top of the high class.

While Mr. David targeted the king, I targeted the others 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniele side

Magic circles formed in the hands of the two girls in the back and wind blades flew at me. 

I blocked them all with the excalibur in my hand and the wind blades shattered 

As soon as I blocked them, I jumped slightly to the right to dodge the sword that was trying to slice me from above. 

Just as I was happy to be saved, another winter appeared behind me... She has a fucking hammer in her hand!!!!!!

When the hammer was about to hit me, I somersaulted backwards with the momentum I got from the previous jump, then I supported the ground with my free left hand and did a second somersault, landing on my feet. 

I did not hesitate to take action to avoid being in this situation again. 

I increased my physical speed with the buff I applied to myself from Excalibur blessing. 

The woman who had just tried to hit me with a hammer was swinging in vain, so I cut off her head using the gap. 

When I ran towards the other girls, they also ran towards me 

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a ball and threw it at them. 

When the ball came in front of them, an extremely bright light shone and blinded them. 

I used this and pierced someone's heart with a sword, and with the exorcist gun I found in my other hand, I aimed and shot at the head of the girl with the hammer. 

I kept turning and shooting at the other girls with the gun, but unfortunately they had already come to their senses. 

Two girls formed a defense magic circle together 

Boy kept throwing wind blades at me behind the barrier 

I got over it all and started looking for clarity. 

Finally an idea came to my mind and I prepared to attack the barrier with my sword. 

But before the sword hit the barrier, I threw holy water towards the barrier 

Then, right after that, I hit the barrier with the sword. I used the buff effect of Excalibur Blessing on the holy water I threw  before.The sparkling water turned golden and the shield broke into pieces with cracks appearing. 

The remaining two girls  and one boy were at the mercy of excalibur.... The outcome was already clear, they all died 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David's side 

"You bastard, what a dare! I am one of the proud descendants of the Bunê family. 

“YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS “

Accompanied by a black light, he turned into a giant black dragon, firing an aura bullet from his mouth, a normal exorcist would die here. 

Unfortunately, his opponent was not only a high-level exorcist, but also a holy sword user. 

David tightened Galatine's grip and the sword began to glow with holy aura, with a single swing the aura bullet shattered into pieces. 

"is that all " David asked calmly as he walked towards the noble devil. 

"s-se-you don't think you're anything!!!!!!" Dec tried to crush David with his claw David jumped up and quickly ran across the claw and jumped right in his face 

He swung his sword upwards with both hands, cutting his left eye, and by pressing on his shoulder without stopping, he reversed his momentum and made another cut on his neck. 

“AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH” David, paying no attention to the devil rolling on the ground from the angle, approached him. 

Seeing this as an opportunity, the noble devil wanted to use the moment to tear him apart, but unfortunately his move was already seen by David, he dodged the claw and instantly approached him.

When he swung the sword all the way down to where his heart was, it was all over. 

There was nothing he could do as the buné noble was destroyed to their souls in the holy power. 

Back to Daniele, who looks like he's done with himself and nods to himself. 

This kid was seriously impressive, he had a longinus but unlike other SG users he learned everything he could like spells and exorcism techniques 

“It's time to go Daniele"

" Ok" 

The two continued their journey, so what will await them on this journey? 

4