Ah… morning, time to troll
130 8 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

As the alarm of a phone starts ringing, so does the movement of some blankets.

*beep* *beep* *bee-click*

The alarm is quickly turned off and what jumped up was a half-naked dude, on the floor, stretching and moaning for the day to come. His blanket on the floor next to him, sitting there, MENACINGLY!

 After stretching for about 10 mins, he checks his phone and it says 6:30pm, the background being that of a certain magical finger tsundere posing with her Blond Ojou Sama like rival.

 “I guess it’s time to roll, The bros are waiting” 
He grumbles towards his wardrobe, picking out some black trousers, white T-shirt, and grey spandex.

He quickly plops them on, grabs his keys, backpack, phone, And head off downstairs to the living room.

There he is greeted by his family in the kitchen, eating breakfast. His old man, black-grey hair and blue eyes, he's in his mid-40s eating some BLT sandwichs with Orange juice , reading the newspaper. 

Two boys aged from 15 and 13, brown hair and blue eyes, Waving at him while sitting around the table eating shrimp fried rice. 

His mom in her late 30s, brown hair and green eyes, was pouring out water to 5 glasses.

 Then, a spunky blonde 16-year-old beat was in eating cereal, then with her blue eyes, side glared at him.

He stares back in a mocking and annoyed face, pulling his middle finger at her.

 “YOU BASTARD  JUNE!”

The girl yelled out, slamming her hands on the table.

“pfffft! Haaahaahaha!”

“CHASE! DAMIEN!” The older woman yelled out 

“ Sorry mom, it’s just too funny!” The younger of the brother said as he holds his stomach.

 “you can’t blame us mom, Their shenanigans are just too out of pocket” The older one stated as he scopes up the last grains of rice left in his bowl.

 “You’re better than to laugh at it ” The mother pouted.

“it’s always been like this, just don’t sweat it, Lily, HEY JUNE! Jut say sorry to Chilly!” The father said in a grumpy tone.

June: “Naw, I’d leave” *locks in*

 “ Not before eating something!”  Demanded Lily.

June as if under a command, speed runs to the table, grabs 1 of the cups filled with water, drinks it, puts it down, then turns left right at his sister.

“Huh? What?” Surprise by the sudden face to face confrontation.
Using both his hands, he messes up her hair and pinces both her cheeks.
!!!!
 “H-ey! Ste-op!” Chilly attempted to stop the ruin of her empire.
“Too late brat!” June smirked and ran off to the door.

“Get back here!” Yelled the angry gal as she grabs and throws her dad’s crumpled up ball of news paper.
‘Huh? My spicy senses are tingling!’

Turning around in above average speed, he catches the ammo, spins, and throws it straight at her face.

*POW*

“ah!” Squeaked the rascal.

“ITS A 360 headshot!”

“GREAT AIM!”

The bros complemented in ravine.

“Thanks and good bye!” June then dipped as he open and close the door.

*click*

“Annoying bastard! Always picking on me! At least let me win once prick!” Pouted the prideful cub.

The gal has always been on the losing end of her siblings rumbles and tumbles and yesterday, got 10 perfect losses in Alleyway Compatants against him.

“Eeeh, I hope you never win.” Damien stated as quickly as he stormed off after his big bro.

“Same.” Chase the youngest lad quickly followed.

“Haaaaaaa….” Both parents sighed at their energetic boys and head patted their girl.

“Get to school dear, you might run late.” Momma Lily stated and obvious and kissed her sad pepper to her garden.
“Alright! Bye mom! Bye dad!” The sulking then cherry las says as she runs after her brothers with a murderous grin.
“…. They’re too much, huh?” Dad Huffed out.
“Well that’s the fun of it! Let’s get ready for work dear!” Said the loving wife to her grumpy but relaxed hubby.

Hey! Cotten here! Sorry if I didn’t do any quick actions at the very start and the RE:IN might start a couple chapters later! Tell me if I need more or less for this introduction for future writing! Anyhow, PLEASE DO TELL ME HOW YOU THINK!

4