Prelude
591 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is just a heads up on what to expect going into the story as it isn't for everyone.

First look at the tags! Blackmail, forced into relationship, kidnappings and slave harem might give you a picture on what to expect. This is Orochimaru after all. He's way more evil then young Orochi but not as evil as kill one hundred children for an experiment Orochi. It's a much older Orochi who died and was reborn into a younger body in a different universe. He's already had to kill for his entire previous life and is primarily looking to settle down and create a legacy in his second life.

Both universes aren't the original Naruto universe with both having several differences. The storyline will drastically shift as one of the main antagonists is killed by him very, very early into the story. Orochi is a more bestial from one of the differences in the second universe and it makes his urges to kill prey and mate much stronger. I forgot the three sannin where only 7 when they became a team so all three graduate and are 12 when they join the team. Also all three were prodigies in the original but I felt making Jiraiya more of a Naruto type character made the story more realistic.

I'll try to stick to the original storyline but even in the cannon timeline it's hard to keep track. Many of the women who join his harem will be original and he isn't going to have sex with or marry any of his students. The first few wives he takes from outside the village will have slave seals placed on them so they can't betray the village. I didn't watch Boruto after the first few episodes because it was boring and I dislike the otsutsuki clan because they squashed the best ending where Madara isn't a pawn in someone else's plans. 

The story will go at a rapid pace at the start with years going by in a single chapter until he's at a better age for a smut story. It wont be like most other stories where we follow along the original group where they're twelve or have the main character not attracted to eighteen year old's because his mind is mentally older than them. His goal is to make a powerful clan because he's seen the difference in how the clans are treated and he needs wives and children to do that.

While he may lean evil he still does love Konoha and puts things into play that will make it better. Several huge differences and advantages the villages gets are specifically through him. Many clans move to the village and become a part of it as he absorbs them through marriage. Most of the people in the world are at the same level of strength if not stronger including the Jinchuriki's who work as nuclear deterrents for the villages.

15