Chapter 14 : Girl Dorm
949 1 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So The vote Say I can maintain my original intention,but hey, you all chose this path,this is an aurdous path,you will fell so much frustration that you want to come over to my home and kill me,but please don't kill me.Really, please don't 😣

On the way to the girls' dorm, Uncle also reminded us to get monthly resources that can be collected in the treasure hall and told us what inner disciples can do in the sect. They can either go on a mission or challenge a trial to get a contribution point. We can also sell pills or craft talismans to earn more spirit stones and a contribution point.

It seems I have to learn alchemy or a formation. I can try to exchange it for a contribution point .

And we're also free to compete against each other. We're also free to train ourselves at the training grounds.

When we arrived, many people were looking at our arrival.

'Hey, isn't that one of the elders?'

'Huh, you're right. It's Elder Lan. I remember his face from the entrance ceremony.'

'But who are the two girls beside him?'

'I don't know, but to be escorted by Elder Lan himself, they must be important. They're so pretty too, especially that silver-haired girl. Her body makes me jealous.'

'Yeah, right. I wonder what the relationship is between them.'

I hear all of your rambling there, you know. But I wonder why Uncle didn't say anything.

When I looked at my uncle, he looked back at me and put up his finger against his lip.

I wonder what he means by that.

He did that to Xi Hong too, but Xi Hong immediately nodded.

Am I too dumb or what?

"I will leave you two here. If you want to find your room, you can just let the token guide you. So, farewell. I hope you don't disappoint me."

After saying that, my uncle flew away from us.

After Uncle left, I whispered in Xi Hong's ear.

"Xi Hong, what did he mean by that?"

"Seriously, young lady? You don't know? You silly. It means that we must not tell anyone about our identity. From what I know, the Heaven Might Sect values fairness the most, so we must not reveal our identity to maintain equal treatment for all."

"Ugh, you don't have to say it like that."

This is what I hate about her, being so annoying when she has an advantage over me.

"Hello there, ladies. Care to spare some time for us?"

Waaah, this is it, a bunch of girls coming for me. Maybe we can become friends first and then slowly go for the next step, hehehe.

"Of course, we can," I replied enthusiastically.

"Then excuse me for our rudeness. But what is the relationship between you two and that elder?"

"Oh tha-"

Xi Hong closed my mouth before I could say anything.

"We are just from the countryside and happen to have talent, so that elder noticed us and brought us here."

"Really? Then you must have really amazing talent to be noticed by our elder. Care for some spar?" the girl asked, smiling.

"I am sorry, but we don't have much time right now. We must take our luggage to our room, you see. Maybe next time. Let's go, Yueyin."

Xi Hong then grabbed my hand and dragged me from the crowd. When we were already far away, I heard them whispering something.

'No matter how I see it, it's very suspicious.'

'I agree. The entrance ceremony happened a few months ago, and I never saw those two.'

'Could they be using some trick to enter here?'

'But it's impossible. The other person is an elder. There's no way an elder would let himself be tricked. They must have amazing talent for the elder to make an exception.'

'Well, time will be the judge of that. We just need to monitor them a bit longer.'

Hearing that, my mood dropped.

Why are they so judgmental about how things are going? Isn't it better to just let stuff happen and become friends with each other? And didn't they know that I can hear them?

After making sure that we couldn't be heard, Xi Hong said,

"I am sorry for addressing you without honorific, young lady. It seems we must keep the formality when we are alone so we do not attract unwanted attention."

"It's alright. I understand the situation. From now on, you can address me without honorific when people are nearby."

"Thank you for your understanding, young lady. Then let's go to our room."

I nodded.

We then imbued some qi into our token. After that, the token began glow and fly itself as if to instruct us to follow it, so we did. Not before long, the token attached itself to a door. And the door began to open itself. It seems the token is used as some sort of key to our room, as we each get an individual room. My room is located at the foremost corner of the dorm, and coincidentally, it's near the marketplace. But unfortunately, Xi Hong's room is also located beside mine.

So, my plan to run away from her seems to be ruined, huh?

I planned to let myself be free from her annoying yapping and teasing and let myself relax from dealing with her, but what can I do if the milk has already been spilled? It's not like I can rebuke my uncle for this arrangement.

Anyway, I need to tidy up my room  and get out my belongings from the spiritual rings. The room is very different from my old room. This room just has one window, one wardrobe, one set of table, and a bed for one person. Looking at the state of my room, I sigh and decide to decorate it a little. I pick up my full-sized mirror and place it beside the bed, and put some flowers at the window and one for the table. After that, I decide to sleep and continue my activities in the morning. The bed is very hard, not like my usual fluffy bed, but I get what I can get here.

Uwaaah, so sleepy. There is so much happening in the last few days. I hope tomorrow will be better.

*Bang*

"Young lady, why did you leave your token outside? Gezz, this is why I can't leave you alone. What are you going to do if your token was stolen? See, your room was not locked. Even if you close it, you are supposed to take out that token and close the door for it to lock and attach it again from the inside if you want to leave."

How was I supposed to know that? And you don't have to be such a jerk about it.

"How could I know that? It's my first time having a token."

"Gezz, at least observe your surroundings. There is a reason why other rooms didn't have a token attached to its door."

"Uuggh, you win, and I'm wrong. Okay, please just let me sleep."

Xi Hong then sighed, threw me the token, and closed the door. I heard the sound of something clicking. It seems the door was really locked.

Knowing that, I fell into my bed.

I guess I will have to delay my cultivation routine.

As I thought that I fell a sleep.

Any way that's it leave your thoughts on the comments section, or help me rate this novel 😇

50