Not just a game
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ You have summoned a Common Wooden sword ]

[ You have summoned 1x experience potions (med) ]

[ You have summoned 3x experience potions (sml) ]

[ You have summoned a Rare Steel nunchucks ]

[ You have summoned the Legendary academy teacher, “Legal Loli” Mae Whitlock ]

[ You have summoned 2x experience potions (sml) ]

[ You have summoned 1x experience potions (med) ]

[ You have summoned the Legendary guildmaster’s assistant, “Cow-boy” Tessa Juniper ]

[ You have summoned 3x health potions (sml) ]

[ You have summoned the Common farmer, “Sweet Cheeks” Sophia Smith ]

 

For the first pull of a game, they’re pretty generous about the legendaries. I was pretty sure one was guaranteed, but the second came at a delightful surprise. 

 

The game was called Infinite Summoner. I had encountered it when I was customising my recently bought phone when I noticed there was a game installed. It seemed pretty harmless so I started playing through its tutorial when I noticed the character art was incredibly erotic.

 

It teetered on the exposure of body parts and word play. I wonder which pervert at the store hooked up my phone with an 18+ game.

 

Sighing I clicked through the screens and kicked my feet up on the couch. The TV played in the background but it acted as white noise as I immersed myself into the poor gameplay of this game.

 

Clicking on the heroes tab I looked at the two legendaries and common I got. One of the legendaries was a mage while the other was a damage hero, the last one being a simple farmer. But that's okay, I have to guess.

 

The mage one was called Mae Whitlock and her design was incredulous. She had a petite and slim figure at a height of 5’1. She wore fishnet stockings with pantyhose attire. Mere straps of fabric covered her crotch while her upper body simply wore a black baggy crop top. To top it all off she wore a giant purple witch hat on her head to solidify her image as a mage rather than slut.

 

The other hero was a damage hero named Tessa Juniper. Unlike the academy teacher’s small frame, Tessa was busty and thick in all senses of the word. Standing at an impressive 5’11, Tessa wore a cow-print bikini which almost couldn’t hold the weight and size of her amazing tits. It caused them to impress deep into her boobs creating a lewd sight as her breasts tried as they might to escape the bikini. Latching tightly to her rear was a pair of denim bell bottoms that accentuated every curve of her body. Wearing a cowboy hat, a lasso and revolver, Tessa looked the part of a cowboy.

 

As for the finale hero, albeit a common one, Sophia Smith fit exactly as her title suggested. Her luscious raven hair messily carried a straw hat and her smile revealed a pair of cute dimples. Sophia was 5’6 and only wore denim overalls which her average boobs pressed outwardly. Her overalls were designed in such a way that the two back-straps connected into one and slid between her thick juicy ass cleavage. In one of her hands she held a simple hoe. She was supposed to be a farmer after all. 

 

Feeling a rising sensation in my pants, I sighed. This game was too much for me, man.

 

I’ll play this again later. 

 

As I tried exiting the game, the screen showed the program attempting to get me through the tutorial. It had auto-equipped Sophia onto my team and was showing how I could fight. But I had enough, it was 12 at night and I was getting tired.

 

I laid my phone down at my bedside table and curled up into bed, resisting the urges from my burning loins. I had to wake up early for school tomorrow and I couldn’t stay up any longer.

 

Resting my eyes I soon enough drifted into sleep.

 

 

..

 

[ …mpleted Tutorial. ]

 

[ Releasing Device-Restriction and implementing Projection-Access… ]

 

[ Entering user in the global Summoners War… ]

 

..

 

 

Outside my window the gentle breeze rustled the nearby treetops and chirps of birds could be heard in the air. As the clock minute hand grew closer and closer to 6, an alarm rang loudly only for me to instantly stop it. My circadian rhythm has gotten very used to this routine now.

 

“Aghhh~” Yawning I snuggled deeper into my sheets and embraced the warmth that hugged me back tightly… ‘Hugged’ me?

 

The morning daze soon left me after that revelation and I was suddenly aware of the impressive weight that spread throughout my body. My hands wrapped around and found themselves a pair of large, warm and cushiony pillows that jiggled at my pressure. Kneading this putty substance with vigor my vision suddenly filled with screens.

 

[ Congratulations on becoming a Grand Summoner, Meilio Sanchez ]

[ The world of magic had now opened up to you... ]

[ You have received "Eyes of Truth" lvl 1 ]

 

Meilio Sanchez' ID - lvl 1

Description:

A hard-working student who happened to trigger his awakening through an ERO video game. His power's origins hint towards his unique summoning techniques.

Health  (100/100) Strength 9
Mana (120/120) Agility 10
Skills: Endurance 10
  • Summon lvl 1 (NEW)
  • Eyes of Truth lvl 1 (NEW)
Intelligence 12
Wisdom 11
Stat Points : 3 Charisma 10

 

Oi, oi oi oi. What in tarnation is going on here? Did I just become one of those protagonists in a system novel? I'm going to get a headache trying to reason all of this... so I'm not going to.

 

Just go with the flow, Meilio... Go with the flow.

 

Still kneading away at the fat I was holding, I'm pretty sure this was a summon if I'm connecting the dots well enough. Remembering last night's gaming session... this is Sophia? The one the game auto-equipped? The one with a great ass? The one- okay I'm going to stop myself there before I get annoying.

 

I lifted the covers and was pleasantly greeted with the sight of a plump and curvy naked woman in my bed. She remained in her slumber as she wrapped her much smaller body around my torso and lay her head against my chest. It was nice to feel such an intimate skinship with a female so I postponed getting up early.

 

Sadly it was for nought. My overzealous hands had awoken the girl and Sophia pushed herself up off my chest with a hurry.

 

"S-Summoner! I'm so sorry, I-I didn't think you would wake up so early!" Her panicked voice came at a surprise. Was there something about being a summoner that gave me status? Or is it due to the fact that I was her summoner?

 

"You don't need to worry... Sophia." I could feel her actively shiver as I said her name, weird. "It was a nice surprise for me at least." I directed that towards her nakedness, moreso her ass giving me a hard-on. The reason I was acting so casual was because I felt like I could be open to the subservient girl. 

 

"I'll get off right away!" Sophia rushed herself off me and attempted to stand at attention, hard emphasis on the attempted. She had dragged the sheets with her and tripped herself in her hurry. "Owwiee!" Falling to her hands and knees on the hard wooden floor there was a loud hollow sound.

 

A bit saddened by my departed warm body pillow, I sighed towards the sniffling girl on the floor. Shaking my head I looked towards the windows for assistance. If my assumptions are right then this system is connected to Infinite Summons. Remembering what I had summoned along with Sophia, I had health potions.

 

Focussing my mind I summoned the inventory page.

 

Inventory: (10/150) Equipment: (2/20)
  • 5x Experience Potion (sml)
  • 2x Experience Potion (med)
  • 3x Health Potion (sml)
  • Wooden Sword (Common)
  • Steel Nunchucks (Rare)

 

Health Potion (sml)

Description: 

Made from the ingredients of the mushroom forest, if consumed will hasten the regenerative process of the body.

Effect : +20 health

 

Pulling a glass vial out of the inventory, I moved over to my summon. The vial contained a sloshing vibrant red mixture that was the supposed health potion. I hope this works.

 

"Here, have some of this." Uncorking the plug on the potion, I handed it over to her. The farm girl simply held it and looked up at me with teary eyes. "Like this." Taking her hand that held the potion, I guided it to her mouth and made sure she swallowed it. As the substance disappeared into her stomach, her cheeks turned rosy and I could feel her burn up. Checking her hands and knees, soon enough after a few seconds the redness disappeared and she was back to normal.

 

"Summoner~" I looked up. "Is it really alright for me to have something so precious?"

 

"Of course, it's not really that precious anyway. I'm pretty sure I can get heaps soon." I think so? I mean if I continue playing the game I'm sure to get more currency to roll the gacha again. 

 

Helping her up I was once again reminded of Sophia's cutesy appearance in her birthday suit. I'm going to need to get her some clothes. Rummaging through my closet I took out a pair of boxers, baggy black pants and a loosely-fitted white top. This will have to suffice. 

1