Chap. 01 – Unbreakable Bond, part 1
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[The hero of the story is a mostly average guy working from home.  He’s 32 years old. His height is 193 centimeters.  Weight 113 kg.  Hair: Black.  Eyes: Dark Brown.  Lives in a single bedroom home. He has a small backyard with a view of the nearby city of Shizuoka.  One day while he’s lying in his bed listening to music and reading a history book, Miamatsu appears to him.

(While reading a world history book Samine has owned since college, he’s lying in bed relaxing on a cool Monday evening in Shizuoka.  He had a good day managing his small online business.  He helps teach local schools to learn English for students.  A steady gig that offers a lot of yen since it’s different schools here.  They all pay him a certain amount a month to help create curriculums.  Periodically he’ll venture outside of Shizuoka and attend conferences.  Suddenly a small white orb appears in his peripheral vision.)

"What the hell is that?" (He looks bewildered by this.  He rubs his eyes to make sure he’s not seeing things. He moves to closer to it as it hangs at the foot of his bed.  He reaches for it.)

"Whoa!" (Suddenly the small orb pops and a beautiful fox looking female appears.  She’s wearing a slightly oversized robe.  Brown in color with tan accents on the sleeves and trim.  Her hair is dark and wavy that covers her entire back.  She has sharp nails on her hands and feet.  A simple sash keeps her robe together.  The robe itself goes just past her knees.  You can see a faint outline of her body underneath.  She’s slightly nude…as far as you can tell.  She has a very bushy tail that is long.  Looks very soft.  It hangs to her right gently coiling around her legs.)

"Hi!  My name is Miamatsu! Your guardian fox spirit! Sorry for scaring you a bit ago.  I forget that the first-time meeting is sometimes weird for humans."

"Wait, wha? A fox…spirit?  Like as in a ghost?" (Samine couldn't believe what he was hearing let alone seeing in front of him.)

"No silly.  As in a physical manifestation of the energies around us.  And I am here for you.  I am here to bond with you and serve you as your guardian."

"This sounds like a committed relationship and I’m not really looking for that right now." (He says nervously.  Mia kneels in front of him.  Her robe gently fanning out on the floor.)

"It’s not like that really.  I’m simply here to help provide guidance.  All humans need to be guided every now and then, right.  And today is your lucky day Samine."

"How do you know my name?"

"I have a general imprint of you already from when you reached out to me.  You kind of pulled me in here so to speak.  All good though." (She says with a smile)

"So uh…welcome to Shizuoka I guess?  I live here alone.  So Mia, why me exactly?  I’m not exactly an interesting guy."

"You being interesting doesn’t matter to me at all. (Her eyes meet mine and lock on).  I am here for you.  Only you.  If you’ll have me." (She seems nervous now all of a sudden.)

(Samine sets up in bed now…curious)

"So, what do I have to do in order for us to be bonded?  Is it sexual?  I mean I know the secret to life is spicing things up but this isn’t what I had in mind."

"No silly, though that is interesting.  I simply need your consent."

(Samine is dismayed by the answer)

"My consent? Really? That’s all I need to have you in my life as my guardian?" (Twinge of sarcasm here)

(She moves closer to Samine, almost too close)

"Yes Samine.  All I need is your hand and your consent.  Do I have it?"

"Sure.  You need my hand right?"

"Yep."  (Mia grabs both of Samine’s hands and holds them tightly.  She begins to glow a bit.  Samine glows too.  After a few seconds, the glow fades in a shimmer of sparkles.  A visible strand of light appears in between Samine and Mia and then fades into nothing.)

(Samine finally opens his eyes expecting a demon to pop out, but instead he’s amazed at what he sees.  Mia now looks like…a woman, a black woman.  She still has fox like features, but she looks way more human now.  Her eyes are now a deep amber color.  She has long canine and a beautiful smile to go with them.)

"Oh wow, you’re beautiful.  Oh my god.  Do all fox spirits look like you?"

(She laughs)

"No, in my village of other lady spirits we are all unique, but all women.  This is a simple form we take to help our human mates see us better.  That way your brain isn’t warped trying to comprehend us.  You see me as a black woman so here I am.  This is your subconscious doing this.  This form is only achievable after being bonded.  Any other time I look like how I did before.  A fox looking creature with some human features, but now they are more…legit if that makes sense."

"So basically, you can shapeshift?  That’s cool." (Everything Samine had learned in college about philosophy and the sciences were completely out the window now and he still couldn't believe it.)

"Yes, most spirits can.  I will say that my hair is not part of the list.  Our hair makes us who we are, as a species.  I can be shorter, taller, shapelier, if need be, all those things.  My hair stays the same." (She smiles an innocent smile)

"So, your ears and tail stay visible while in human form, right?  I don’t mind either way, just asking is all."

"Yes of course.  (She pulls her tail towards herself.)  I am quite fond of my tail.  Do you want to feel it?"

"Sure." (I reach out and touch Mia’s tail.  A warm wave of energy radiates to me gently.  Very relaxing.)  This feels amazing (He bites his lip).

"Well I’m your guardian now so I can wrap you up in this if need be.  I am here to protect you.  Always."

"From what Mia?  I don’t go seeking danger and trust me I leave well enough alone all the time.  I don’t like to fight."

"Good.  That makes my job easier."

(Samine glances at the clock.  It’s 11pm.  Mia notices too.)

"Am I interrupting?  Do you need to be somewhere?"

"No. It’s just I have a job that I do online from home.  I was reading this before heading to bed."

"Oh. (She crawls into bed with me and lays next to me) What’s this book called?"

(Samine tries not to make unnecessary contact with her as he lays back into his original position.)

"This is a book about world history.  This is a part of a lesson plan I’m building for a school here in the city."

"So, you’re an educator?  You’re the first human I've met that educates others.  I think that’s very nice of you, Samine."

"Thanks.  You’re a spirit so I assume you’ve been around for a long time, right?"

"Yes.  I’m 246 years old.  I only have knowledge of those many years of Earth." (She says flicking her tail back and forth.)

"What???!!! You look like you’re 25 years old though.  Wow that’s amazing."

"Is it? (She side eyes him) I’ve always been this way.  Nothing impressive, I’m sure.  Do you want to me look older?"

"Hell no.  This is fine." (I say with a forced laugh)

"Okay then.  Well if you’re on your way to bed I can find a spot here in your bedroom where it’s most comfortable to you."

"Why would you do that?" (Samine says as he puts the book on his nightstand.  His cellphone is still charging next to an old lamp he bought a few years ago.  He phone was still showing missed notifications from his website he was operating from.)

"Well, unless (she blushes a bit) you want me to be closer to you while you sleep.  I can do that."

(Samine has a somewhat confused face)

"Mia is that something you don’t usually do?  You’re not a dog you know. I'm not going to send you to the floor."

"I know, but that would require us to be somewhat intimate right?"

"Do you want that?" (I begin to take off my shirt and pants and turn my bedside fan on.  The cool breeze is welcome on this summer night.  I catch Mia watching my process.  Her eyes don’t look away.  Seems like she’s studying me.)

"If you don’t mind Samine." (Suddenly her robe fades out of view and her body is exposed more.  Samine’s eyes widened a bit at her.  Her hips are curvy.  Not too much.  They flow smoothly into her thighs.  Her breasts are up and have a nice shape to them.  I can see she’s blushing a bit.  Her brown skin is almost brown sugar under the bedroom light.  The rest of her is slightly covered up with tuffs of fur here and there.  Fox like but looks human everywhere else.)

"Are you okay Miamatsu?" (Samine on the edge of the bed and stretch a bit.  Mia is still on top of the covers sitting calmly looking at Samine.)

"Yes I am.  It’s been a while since I’ve had a bond mate and this experience is always kind of surprising.  But you are very…well put together.  Do you like my form as is?" (She says holding her tail in her arms.)

"Nothing was ever wrong with you Mia."  (I ease into bed and turn the light off in the bedroom.  I hear the other side rustle.  Mia is getting into bed. Samine picks up his phone and reviews his meetings for tomorrow.  He catches Mia curled up under the covers facing him.)

"Are you sure you’re going to be okay like that?  I’m not going to hurt you." (Her tail leaves a faint outline as it moves back and forth.

"You seem to be very comfortable with me, Samine.  Are you not worried about seeing me naturally like this?"

"If your form is based on my subconscious, then of course I’d be fine with it.  I’ve been with women before." (He says with a nervous smile.)

"But I’m not a woman per say.  I’m a spirit.  I just look like a woman.  (She inches a bit closer to me.  Just shy of my shoulder) But if you want to treat me as a woman that would be fine too.  The better we connect the more useful I can be to you."

(I stop reading my meeting lineups and turn towards Mia)

"Is that something that your bond mate would usually do?  (I gently reach out and hold her hand). If you’re okay with this, then we can stay like this."

(She tucks her head under my chin and holds me a bit closer.)  "I’d like that.  We fox spirits value intimacy and emotional connection.  I think this will aid us in the long run." (Her tail then finds itself on Samine’s legs and curls gently around them)

"You comfortable?" (I felt her nod her head yes and then Samine quickly falls to sleep.  After a while he gently starts to snore.  Mia takes a good look at Samine while he sleeps.  His facial features slightly illuminated by the natural light outside. He’s a fine human indeed.  His brown skin is fair and even on his face.)

(In her mind)

"I think I’m going to like him a lot." (She smiles to herself.  Soon she feels sleepy.  Samine is rubbing off on her.  She starts to softly purr after while, sleeping soundly).

(Tuesday Morning)

(Samine wakes up first due to his alarm on his phone.  Mia wakes up as well.  Samine is already up and putting on clothes and beginning his day.  Mia sits silently in the bed still partially nude, only being covered by the bed sheets.  Samine is sitting at his desk and turns on his laptop and he begins to slowly start moving things around.  After a while Mia clothes herself again and starts to walk around the house Samine lives in. Mia takes her time walking around.  Learning the layout in case of emergency.  She finds everything is neat.  A small lounge area is in front of what a human would call a TV.  A kitchen-like area with a small counter in the middle. Various magazines and books are laid about.  Samine must be very studious she thinks to herself. There's a small dining room towards the front of the house with an assortment of books and other writing tools. She also finds a jacket hanging off of one of the chairs.  It has bright colors with big letters on it. His favorite jacket perhaps. All the floors in the house were smooth wood floors that were brown in color. It made the house feel very comfortable.  She quickly teleports around the rest of the house, taking in her new environment before disappearing outside.)

(A few hours go by)

"Samine?" (She chimes in telepathically)

"Ay yo what? Mia was that you in my head just now?" (He can hear in his own head)

(She gasps) I’m sorry.  Is something wrong?

(He exits the bedroom with a notebook in hand looking around for Miamatsu.)

"Everything’s fine.  You just scared me is all.  You can talk to my mind huh?" (He says again in his head.)

"Of course, she replies.  This is another ability we have.  Makes communication way easier."

"I agree.  (He uses his normal voice now). But I enjoy hearing your voice too!"  (He waves at the empty space in his living like she's standing in front of him and he returns to his desk.)

(A few more hours go by and Samine is done with his workday for now.  Samine enters the kitchen and makes some tea for himself.  Mia hops on the counter behind him and watches.)

"Can I have some?" (She says beaming at him as she sits on the counter with her legs crossed. Her tail elegantly droops off to the side.)

"You drink fluids?  Spirits need hydration?"

"No, but we enjoy it all the same.  It’s just regular energy for us.  Because it's matter."

"Sure." (He gives Mia a cup of tea.  She drinks it almost immediately.)

"You’re immune to heat huh? That was freshly made."

"Not really, but this type of heat has no effect on me.  Cool huh?"

"Indeed.  So, Mia, I have a question if I may."

"Yeah, what do you have in mind?"

"Am I like your boyfriend? I’m just curious as to how this relationship is going to work.  I mean we slept together and you’re drinking my tea." (He laughs as Mia looks at him with a slightly confused look.) 

"If that’s how you’d like to see us.  Either way we are bonded.  I’ll be by your side forever.  Who knows, perhaps I’ll grow quite fond of you while we’re together.  I know of some other lady fox spirits that wait centuries before being bonded to their human mate."

"Centuries?  How long was it between your last guy and me?"

"It was a very long wait.  I waited and waited.  I tend to get lonely easily, but here I am now with you, Samine." 

"Let’s say a fox spirit doesn’t find one at all.  What happens then?" (I finish my mug of tea and stood beside Mia as she sits on the counter.  Her tail wagging slowly back and forth)

(Mia sighs heavily and fiddles her fingers back and forth.)

"We wait Samine.  Spirits don’t die in the traditional since obviously.  I waited 90 years for you.  I’m glad I’m here with you now." (She glances up and down at him as the sunlight from the window really started to highlight how handsome he was.)

(Samine laughs a hearty laugh) "I don't know about that Mia. You may get tired of me and want to be yourself for a few minutes."

"Well...of course I will need my space from time to time.  But there will never be a single day where I don't show you some type of affection.  I will be happy to spend every day with you.  In a way you are my soul mate."

(She leans over and hugs Samine.  Her strength catches him off guard as he's being lifted slightly.)

"Soon enough I’ll grow to love you Samine." (She gently grabs Samine’s hand and holds it delicately)

"Is that normal?  Love is a serious emotion to have.  You sure you could love me?" (Samine crosses his arms and has a small smile on his face)

"I will only have emotions for you at this point.  You are my bond mate.  No one else.  If I love you then I love only you.  I will never neglect you.  I want to always be able to communicate, to not have secrets.  All I ask is that you always treat me with respect and love.  Can you do that for me? For us?" (Mia eye's were literally staring into Samine's soul when she asked him this.  He was visibly flustered.)

"I think I can do that yes."

"Thank you. Well then, is there anything else you want to know about me?"

"Not right now. I'll think of more things to ask later. I pause for a second. I feel like a lot of our conversations are going to be like this."

"You maybe right. I enjoyed this conversation very much.  I have never been able to be so open. Thank you for that.  You have helped me more than you can possibly imagine."

(Samine slowly grabs onto Mia’s hand.  Her skin is soft to the touch.  Her hazel brown skin shining in the soon to be afternoon sun.) "I’m glad I could help."

"Thank you (she reaches up to my face and caresses it) Thank you for allowing me to love you. I am forever grateful the world brought you to me. I hope you will feel the same way about me. I will never stop wanting to make you happy, to make you laugh. To make you understand that you are precious to me."

(She wraps her arms around Samine followed closely by her tail.  Samine is completely wrapped in a furry embrace he can't possibly escape from.)

(I stand there with Mia wrapped around me.  Her arms are strong in a way, but delicate.  Our eyes are level and she’s in my eyes staring back at herself.)

"I feel this strong pull to you, and I don’t know why.  It feels good, but I’m kind of fighting it.  We just met and I don’t want to offend you." (Samine was starting to feel warm all over all of a sudden.)

(She places her hands behind his head and brings him closer)

"I feel this too (she whispers) Never felt this before. Well then. Looks like we have something to learn."

"Is kissing allowed? (I inch a bit closer to her.  I can faintly feel her breath being this close.)

"I don’t see why not." (She leans into Samine and gives him a soft kiss on the lips.  Waves of emotion flood both of their minds.  It was almost as if their bond had intensified things more than usual. Mia leans back a bit with a slight glaze on her eyes.) "More." (Mia says pulling Samine closer again.)

"Okay."  (Mia and Samine kiss on the counter for some time.  Being completely wrapped in Mia's tail and her arms was almost like a dream come true for Samine. As they kissed, Mia was starting to purr ever so often, almost like she was going into a trance.)

"Your skin feels amazing. (Mia says finally catching her breathing and lookin at Samine with affection in her eyes.) Has anyone ever told you that?"

"No.  I happen to take care of myself as you can see." (I stand back and gesture towards myself confidently)

"Yes, you are correct.  For the most part I can tell you’re healthy.  No adverse sickness.  I would have healed that either way.  We can do that too if need be as spirits.  All can heal to some degree."

"Think of it like magic, but just for us. (She giggles at Samine’s face when he realizes he can't get sick normally.) What a beautiful experience this is."

"Guess what? I’m smarter than your average bear. I’m sure these concepts won’t go too far over my head."

"Yes.  You deserve to be pampered as well.  Not just being healed when you need it.  As your fox guardian I can do all sorts of things." (She says with a twirl as she stands up.  Her robe fanning out and her hair really showing it’s volume as it opens up.)

(He pours another cup of tea) "So my beautiful fox guardian, what do you want to do today?  I’m free.  Surely you don’t stay inside all day."

"Learning more about you and being here with you is just fine for now. (She begins to walk away letting her tail go side to side freely. She turns slightly.) Unless I bore you Samine." (She laughs and disappears into a small burst of light.)

"Uh huh.  That was cute Mia." (I find a snack in the cabinet and start walking back to the bedroom.  Mia is standing quietly next to my side of the bed.)

"You waiting on me?"

"Yes.  I was also looking at all the bottles and items on your desk and bedside.  What is lotion?"

"There are all kinds of things humans use. I can't describe them all. That would take too long. Do you want a little bit of lotion on you? So, you can see what I’m talking about?  It helps our skin be healthy and not dry."

"Yes. I would love to know what that feels like. (Mia seemed really excited to be trying something new.) How does this work?  You just pour it on yourself? I can't wait to try this."

"Just be still. (I slowly rub the lotion in my hands and apply it to Mia’s arm. How's that?"

"Hmm. My skin is tingling.  Is this how it feels for you when you use this lotion?"

(Samine chuckles at her innocent reaction.)

"I can understand why you like it so much."

"Hmm I suppose this feeling is kind of new to you.  You like it?"

"I never imagined the touch of my skin could be like this. Truly the definition of 'magic'." (Mia's skin then adjusts a bit as now she seemed to apply the moisturizing effect of the lotion to her visible skin.  Now her brown skin had a slight shiny element to it.  She looked straight out of a fantasy book now.)

"Are you being sarcastic?" (Samine says as she is noticeably shinier now.)

"Maybe." (She sticks her tongue out playfully)

"I am being honest.  Human inventions are 'magic' in my eyes.  How many other human things do I not know about?"

"We have time Miamatsu. I can show other stuff when it comes up. But imagine using my lotion all over my body and you doing it. Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Wouldn't it? You would look so beautiful with your skin feeling like this. Your skin is gorgeous enough. But with the lotion on, it would feel even better. I can imagine it. It would be a lovely experience. I can understand why you enjoy putting it on. Is it expensive? Does it need to be reapplied often? Are there different types?" (Mia was so excited to learn about this she couldn't contain her excitement.)

"Yes, it does need to be applied every now and then. I can do that for your body too if you'd like."

"I would love you to do that.  Is this something all humans use?  Are there any other things that humans do that are common that fox spirits should experience?  I am quite curious about your world." (She sits on the bed making a thinking face)

(I lean on the door frame and watch her fidgeting. I take a sip of my tea. It was cute seeing her act almost like a child discovering how to change the TV channel for the first time.)

"Not all humans use lotion. We call that poor hygiene.  Not everyone cares about that.  But I do.  Being around all those teachers and administrators has that effect on you.  Can’t be the ashy black guy teaching Japanese students, right?"

"Oh.  That is interesting.  So, then lotion is an essential part of human hygiene?  Why do some humans have poor hygiene then?  Is it poor care, poor mental health conditions, or is it due to lack of resources?  I’m happy you are not a human with bad hygiene.  I do not know if I could be around those who care so little about themselves."

"Some humans don't take care of themselves, that is true.  They have their reasons.  I can’t be around people with bad hygiene either.  Not a good look."

"That's so sad.  I wonder why?  Are they so sad that they cannot care for their own bodies?  Or are they lazy and entitled and expect others to care for them?  I'm hoping you are not like this in any way."

(Samine sits down on the bed next to Mia.  She has a soft smile on her face.  Her tail gently moving back and forth on the bed.)

"What else do humans do in their free time?  I’m sure things have changed a lot since I was last here on Earth like this."

"Humans can do a lot more than they could 90 years ago."

(I lay my head on Mia's stomach, facing her. She gently cradles my head and smiles at me with love in her eyes.)

"I must admit, looking at your body from this angle is amazing.  It’s amazing you fox spirits look this good."

"You are so kind.  I am happy you are so appreciative. It’s very nice to be with a bond mate that seems to appreciate me for who I am and not a tool.  I am fortunate to exist as your partner.  I would never have imagined being this close to any other human before.  It’s kind of overwhelming when you think about it."

(I turn slightly on my side so I can get a better look at her from below her breasts)

"So to other fox spirits would us being so close like this be a bad thing?  Like if you were my literal girlfriend and I was your boyfriend would that cause issues?  Has that ever happened before?"

(I hear her take a breath and grumble a bit)

"It would be sort of.  I would be, as you say, fingered wagged at.  It would be a bit hard for others to accept a pairing like that.  I care about you enough already though to be okay with that.  Fox spirits do not approve of relationships with humans.  Our minds are not compatible.  When you die, we just whisk away your souls into the afterlife.  Some view it no more than that. 

(I adjust my position a bit.  Samine’s head still in my lap.  I gently held his head and look into eyes.)

(Samine sits up now a bit concerned himself looking at Mia.)

"Do you care enough about me to break the rules?  I’d dare say you’re starting to love me because that’s something a loved one does for another.  That’s that unconditional love."

(She looks down and nibbles her thumb)

"Yes, I do. I know that I will never be truly respected by my fox spirit peers.  I am content with that so long as I am in your life.  If being alone among my peers back in the spirit world is the result, then I’d rather spend that time with you Samine.  Your love and your touch are far more important than my fellow fox spirit's approval of my happiness.  It's not like I can be kicked out of my village.  They'd just look at me funny for a while, but they'd get over it."

(I scoot closer to her)

"Miamatsu are you sure?  We haven’t been bonded that long and I’m not trying to start no nonsense with the spirits.  I don’t think beating them up is an option." (I say laughing a bit)

"I have never been surer of anything in my life.  You make me so happy.  You make me smile and laugh.  You make me feel safe and loved.  You make me feel more appreciated than I ever have before.  In the end, what is worth more than that?"

(I ponder her statement. She makes a valid point. Humans follow the same logic, even if the person we're with isn't good for us. I look at Mia as she looks at me with a small smile on her face. Her tail pops underneath her back and touches my hand.)

"All of this for me?  Don’t get me wrong I adore this…attention you’re giving me.  But I am worth it to you?" (I stand up now and grab my phone from the side table.  Mia ponders my questions while I go through some notifications I heard a few minutes ago.)

"Absolutely!  You’re an amazing person.  You are beautiful and caring, and you make me so happy.  I never want this to end.  I adore you too.  You are slowly becoming my everything. You are an amazing human in every definition of the phrase."

"Well Mia, like all humans, we're flawed. I know I'm not perfect.  I just want you to be sure.  I know you’re a spirit and all, but I want you to be okay with this.  We both know there is a strong attraction between us.  We have to be sure about this before things escalate."

"You may not be perfect, but to me, you are perfect.  You do not have to be perfect to be loved and appreciated.  That is something humans must learn.  You can be flawed and 'imperfect' and still be a beautiful human in the eyes of your partner.  Your flaws and 'imperfections' are what make you human.  I see you.  Not the imperfections.  Just you Samine." (She stands up in front of me.  Her eyes are a bit more serious now.)

I get a bit closer to Mia, practically close to kissing her. I gently run my fingers through her dark hair. "Well then, who could argue with that?"

"And you are perfect for me.  You should know this.  There is no need to feel insecure around me.  I like you just the way you are.  You are not 'less than' or an 'imperfect' human because of your flaws.  You are loved and appreciated.  Such a person like you deserves that."

Samine

(I peck Mia on the lips)

"I can say the same about you."

(Mia smiles and gives Samine another kiss)

"I’m glad we agree on this.  I never knew a human and fox spirit could be so close.  I cannot imagine this ever ending.  Is this what other humans refer to as 'true love' or 'love at first sight'?"

"I think in your case, this is probably closer to true love.  (We both lay on the bed facing each other.  Her tails drapes over my legs.)  Maybe our bond is also amplifying how we’re feeling for each other.  I’ve been thinking about that for the last hour or so."

"You may be right Samine.  It is rare for a fox spirit to form such a connection with a human.  I do feel at ease with you.  I wasn’t really expecting this with you. We are each other's perfect partner both physically and mentally."

(Mia's tail wraps around me, almost like a blanket. I pet her tail. It is soft. Very soft. Mia shivers a bit when I do so.)

"Your hand is so warm. I never knew I would enjoy this so much.  Even your touch now makes me feel things I hadn’t really thought of before." (She stares into Samine’s brown eyes.  His gaze is inviting and warm.  She can see the sun reflecting off his brown skin.  It makes her proud in a way.)

(Samine continues to gently stroke her tail. Samine can hear Mia is starting to breathe a bit heavier. Her hands start gripping the sheets.)

"I’m sorry.  Is that hurting you?" (Samine says stopping.

(Mia sighs and relaxes as you stop.  She was starting to sink into the bed at this point.)

"You really know how to make a fox spirit feel relaxed, you know that?  You are so caring in ways I never thought possible.  I’m fine.  It’s just a lot of this is new to me."

(Samine smiles as he starts to stroke her tail again.) "Despite you being a fox spirit, you are a girl. I'm just treating you as I would a human female. Our bond makes everything I do feel more intense probably."

(Mia releases a deep sigh, followed by a small moan.)

"I hope you treat all human females with the same care and affection you treat me. You are right though; our bond is so much more intense than I think I've ever felt before. It is so strong."

(She giggles to herself)

"I probably sound silly telling you all this and acting this way.  A fox spirit is being all giddy and whatnot." (Mia says licking her lips slightly.)

(I stop stroking her tail and let it rest on my chest.)

"Well, there’s more where that came from."

Oh really? (She says with a smile showing my canine)

(I turn over so that her tail is now on my back. I gently start kissing her abs. Samine notices that she had an amazing 6 pack.)

(Mia giggles and runs her hands through Samine's soft-looking dark hair.  She feels a sudden urge to close her eyes and She feels like she's floating a bit.  His touch makes my tail go back and forth wildly.  Another soft moan escapes Mia's lips.  She think to myself

“What is he doing to me?” 

(She felt warm all over.  Her breaths become staggered and uneven.  Almost like he knew my body more than he should.  Is this our bond making me like this or is it just him?  Mia can’t think, but she wasn't going to resist either.)

"This is how I show my affection. Does this feel good? Kissing your abs?" (Samine noticed that Mia's eyes had closed and she was breathing hard.  Her breasts were peaking slightly from underneath her robes.)

"I love it.  Your touch feels so heavenly, so kind." (I smile at the sensation I’m feeling. Another small moan leaves my lips.)

Time skip to Saturday morning. Mia and Samine spent the next several days like that getting to know each personally and intimately

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

0