Welcome to The World of Aora!
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The grassy land stretches far till the end of the horizon, covered by the blue clear sky, with the breezy and comfortable winds that blew by, and the sound of animals howling at some distances from here.

Those are the things that Xiao experienced the moment he steps into this new world. Xiao was just standing there, looking at the far end of this grassland, as it has brought peace for his mind and heart, he felt that he can look at this scenery for forever.

(Such amazing view, it's like those Mongolia grasslands that I have seen it before in any books and TV channel. So this is part of my new world, the world that I am going to be living in from now on, although this kind of scenery often appears in any RPG games, to look it with your eyes and experience the surrounding with your body....this really is something.)

"Welcome to the world of Aora! My precious lord. AHHHH!! Such honour has bestowed me to be the first one to guide you to our world! Please! accept my deepest expression of gratitude!

While Xiao was admiring the scenery, Lars broke the peaceful silence with his loud and crazy voice, he then proceeds to kneel directly on the ground and bowing vigorously towards Xiao, with his head banging on the grass floor.

"The hell are you doing?! Stop doing that! You scare the hell out of me."

Xiao took a step back as he was once again startled by Lars's bizarre action.

"Is that so? Alright, whoosh!"

Lars jumped out from his position to standing, after that, he just walks away like nothing ever happened before, though his forehead has started bleed out a bit of blood.

"So....where are we now? What's the plan for now? Like where are we going now? And where can we find the one that's responsible for my family death?"

Xiao asked curiously, as he had no idea what's coming next, for this was no longer the world he is familiar with.

"Oh, oh, good question, good question, now then, where exactly are we? And what to do now? Hmm, thinking, thinking, and thinking. Oh no, are we lost? we are lost, right? What should we do?! Hehe."

"What?! Are you serious?! What do you mean we are lost?!"

Lars dances around in silly fashion while scratching his messy hairs, with the usual disturbing grin on his mouth while Xiao was shocked by Lars's words.

"I'm kidding, hehe, try guessing the name of this place? Hehe."

Lars turns face towards Xiao, making a silly face while answering Xiao. Xiao was gripping his fist as his expression has slowly changed to anger.

"You....son of a ...ahem, no idea, green grassland maybe?"

Still, Xiao managed to cool it down and play it along with Lars's trivial question as he thought it would not be wise to lose his temper right now.

"No, no, incorrect, such an ignorant and stupid candidate of the Light hero you are, hehe, the answer is the Latiti steppe! You lose, I win. Hehe."

(Temper, Xiao, temper.)

Xiao ignored Lars playful teased and pressed on asking Lars for his objective.

"Alright, it's called the Latiti steppe, so what now? where can I find the culprit that was behind my family's death?"

"Oh my, such vengeance resolve, hehe, I like your spirit, my lord. But are you sure you want to venture into the land of the Demon God now? Especially at your current state? And what are you going to do once you find the culprit? Hehe."

"I....."

Xiao was left speechless by Lars's words, as he never thought further ahead on what he is going to do once he found the culprit, is he going to kill the culprit, even though he never took someone's life before throughout his whole life?

"Hmm? No plan, hehe, aren't you gonna kill the culprit? Or question the culprit to death? What was it again? Return the favour in full? Uwahahahah!! Oh! my stomach!"

Lars curled down on the floor as he laughed uncontrollably by the reaction of Xiao.

"SHUT UP!!"

Xiao burst out his frustration in response to Lars laughter, as everything was just like Lars mentioned, he has no plan at all on what to do next, he came to this world out of confused, frightened and a bit of excitement, for the main reason was to escape his death penalty, which he had achieved it the moment he stepped into this world.

When Xiao has accepted his fate to die at his death sentence, he had already throw away his dream and purpose in life, but now that he has survived from that fate, he became clueless on what to do next, so the only objective he can think of, for now, was to find the culprit behind his family's death.

"What about you? Besides your name, I don't even know who you are, I don't even know whether I can trust you or not, and don't think I forgot on how you know so well about my situation, are you perhaps spying on me and my family? What the hell is your objective? Bring me to the Alliances? Or perhaps, bring me to the Demon God and finish me off for good?"

Xiao starts to question Lars continuously, half of it was ranting about Lars's mysterious identity made him harder to complete put his trust in Lars.

"And this may be rude from me, but are you REALLY okay? Do you have any, like a problem in your mind? Your action and attitude so far have made me question your sanity."

Xiao was usually careful with his words when he speaks, he always thinks twice or third times when he speaks his mind as he knows how words can impact one's mood and action, but tired of being played and fooled around by Lars, he threw away all the cautions and spoke his mind directly without any twist and turn on the words. Since Lars was the only one who can guide him in this unknown world, he needs Lars to completely disclose any general information regarding himself so Xiao can travel together with him in peace.

After Xiao stopped questioning, there was a moment of silence first, Xiao was looking at Lars, who's standing still and was facing to the ground, making it hard for Xiao to see his expression, but his body was trembling, and without warning, he shouted out loud:

"Noisy! Noisy! Noisy! STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ALREADY!"

Lars usual grinning expression had changed completely into a wrathful madman, his nerve has popped out at his forehead and his saliva was spilling everywhere while he was shouting, he had changed into a completely different person than before.

"....what the hell man."

Xiao was taken back by the sudden outburst of Lars, he took a step away from Lars with a frighten and worried expression.

Few secs of awkwardness has passed before Lars regain composure, goes back to his usual grinning face, clearing his throat and begin to speaks.

"Ahem, and besides, who's the one that has a problem here? Hehe."

"What do you mean?"

Xiao looked confused by Lars's question.

"What do you think of this place, my lord. Hehe."

Lars changes the topic as he gave Xiao another question, clearly hiding something from him.

"What about this place? Well, there's grass everywhere, the air is fresh and the scenery is amazing. So what about it?"

Xiao honestly gave Lars his opinion regarding on the question, while looked at him with a confusing expression for what he had just said earlier.

There's a slight changed on Lars usual grinning expression, it changes to a more sinister grin as he says:

"Is that all?"

At first, Xiao was confused by Lars's answer, but then he realized, there was something else that has been bothering him, and it's getting stronger and stronger.

"....Shit, now that you mention it.....I felt....kind of.....dizzy, my body felt heavy.....you....you did something to me, right?"

Xiao had felt tired and dizzy the moment he entered this world, but it was still resistible until now, which that sensation has built up more and more as time passes.

Xiao was kneeling on the ground, trying to stay conscious as he slowly succumbed to the dizziness, while also looked at Lars with suspicious.

"Oh no, not me, but who cares. Hehe."

".....damn it."

Unable resists the dizziness and dazedness, Xiao felt to the grassy floor and slowly closes his eyes,

with Lars's disturbing grinning face as the last thing he saw before he fell unconscious.

"Nighty night, my precious lord. Hehe."

0