Chapter 1
326 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*crack!*

...

*Crack!*"Pah! Ha... Ha... Where am I?"

Finally free from that darkness, I looked at my surroundings, finding only stone and dirt around me. Looking down, I found four segmented arms with long sharp claws at the ends of each finger. My body looked humanoid, only with segments where a human normally can bend. The only exception was my "breasts" which were in reality my bodies way to store extra food in times of starvation.

My face was hard and stiff but human-ish, my mouth was a pair of mandibles, but my eyes were human-like. My legs were long and digitigrade, segmented at certain points, but nonetheless powerful. from my back sprouted a pair of semi transparent wings, similar to a wasp or bees wings, two antennae sprouting from under my jet black hair, the antennae long enough to reach my thighs.

A small abdomen jutted out from my butt, only about the size of my head, but I instinctively knew it wouldn't stay small for long. Done inspecting myself, I began to eat my eggshell, my "breasts" growing in size with the influx of food. Looking around at the cave I hatched in, I felt it wasn't for me, and began searching for an exit, if I'm going to form a hive, I want to do it in a nice location.

[Ding! You have unlocked the Alarming Swarm System, Would you like to see your status?]

"Status? Yes show me it."

Name: Vanessa
Race: Xanthara Princess(Mutant)
Level: 1/10
Rank: Low
HP: 100/100
MP: 100/100
Skills: [Create Egg][Hive Creation][Create Wax][Hive Mind][Wax Magic][ESP][Combat Form]
Mutant Skills: [Hive Space: Your Hive exists in a separate space that only you and they can enter.][Fire Resistance]
Hive Menu:
Create Worker(1 Hive Point)
Create Soldier(3 Hive Points)
Create Knight(5 Hive Points)

"I am my own Hive? System Create Worker"

Feeling pressure in my groin, I felt my body begin to heat up as my abdomen expanded to the size of me. With the heat in my body, I began to pleasure myself, as I bent over on the ground my abdomen pushing out a large white egg that sent a wave of pleasure through my body.

"Is that what Laying eggs is like? I better refrain from doing it too much, I don't want to be reduced to a babbling mess of pleasure."

As my juices dripped down my legs, I watched as the egg I had just laid began to hatch, an insect girl like me exiting and eating her egg. she was similar to me only her bottom set of arms had their claws replaced with tools for working with wax.

"Mother..."

"As my first Daughter, you will be named Holly, now can you begin digging through this wall."

"Yes Mother! I'll do my best!"

Watching Holly begin eagerly working on removing the rocks in our way. I began laying more eggs, a soldier and another worker. Once I confirmed my choice of eggs, I felt the pleasure I had felt when laying Holly's egg double, my abdomen blowing up to almost fill the cave we were in, Like I feared, I was reduce to a babbling mess, the pleasure too much for my mind to handle.

Two white eggs left my abdomen, which was still slightly bloated from laying the eggs. Both eggs hatched quickly revealing another worker and a large soldier, who had her lower limbs replaced by blades. After my mind was finally cleared from the pleasure, I stood up and looked at my new daughters, eventually giving them names.

"You, the worker are Laurel, and you the soldier are Rose, Laurel, you can go work alongside your sister, Rose, you will defend me."

As Laurel joined Holly in digging, Rose stood attentively beside me, her discipline better than most militaries. Once the two broke through the rocks and dirt blocking our way, I dismissed them back to the hive space, instinctively knowing they would be safer there. I only allowed Rose to join me on this journey, since I wouldn't be forming a large hive until I find a place perfect for my needs.

12