xf = x.f \\ while True: [Staring into the TV set]
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Open src/setup.py -h 
view [build args]

Run src/setup.py < -hI 192.1638.10.92 -p 100>

Check dist folder [binary]

configure firewall to  -hI 192.1638.10.92 -p 1006

Run src/main_server.py -p < -hI 192.1638.10.92 -p 1006>
Connection

Accepted.

Ourchat backdoors were clunky, apparently. That was…clunky. Really clunky…but they were in somehow. How the princess managed to evade detection on, in their opinion, was the oldest and loudest revert back site is beyond them. They begin combing through all the messy stuff this teen has been getting into; mostly just drifera misinformation, but still. That might have been something they’d report to the queen for but her disappearance is top priority, not this. They make a note on the old sticky notes by their desk, and keep looking. Mx. Man.o.war, the gold mine to find her. It shouldn’t be too hard.
Ourchat was advertised as being “encrypted” and “hard to hack '' because of the faux number sign up…except for the part where the faux numbers are paid for by WOAN wallets, which are tied to the republic identifier numbers. Just another thing the embassy advertised because they had their hand in the pot. Good thing too, because…there’s a lot in these messages. Love bombing, mind games…fuck. This had been going on for years. Paedophile, or…worse? ‘He’ll be looking after you while I’m busy with work. Good doctor, used to work for BCFH…bit of a silver fox, so don’t make me jealous. ” …oh buddy, you’ve just told on your associate. They immediately turn to the internet looking up the better care foundation hospital’s previous doctors.

They weren’t super knowledgeable about public hospitals, though that specific one rang a bell when it came to their dad’s hospice care. Their phone goes off,
‘Skinner has already skipped down across to Jihara. Unless they cooperate, he’s off the table.”  They groan and stare at the screen. Jinhara? Why did he go that far away? He must have been the one to transport or…had been involved somehow. They shoot their husband a message, asking for a Queen’s order for transport for him for questioning, then return to the search of the mysterious doctor helping this person. Are there any known law breakers? They switch to the database, and begin to organise by BCFH employees, current and former.



New Search
REFINE YOUR SEARCH


[Show Providers Only]




411 Notes

Asaur Jagtap, MD

Internal Medicine

Primary Location - East Mindgate

75 197 8125

D eceased

    




292 Notes

Michael. Young, MD

Internal Medicine, Pediatrics

Primary Location - BEB SQUARE - Red bank

75 667 7029

Deceased

    




349 Notes

Sie Abbott, MD

Pediatrics

Primary Location - BEB SQUARE - Red bank
75 751 7223


Deceased

 

      

462 Notes

Haura R. Ghwhandiaan, MD

Internal Medicine, nephrology 

Primary Location - unknown
75 639 1288


Deceased

Plenty of…dead ones. Most of the ones caught breaking the law have passed away from “natural causes'', jail riots, or…unknown causes. Bizarre. That’s something to look into later on. Hold on…there’s only one. .
    

 502 Notes 

Eden S. Caelum, MD

Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine

Primary Location - Main Hospital

75 392 6058

…The son of Doctor Fazil Caelum, and Ada Masalis. Which is probably why she’s not dead. Daddy’s money and all that. Fazil is a breakthrough scientist and doctor, Ada was the head of BCFS. Until the restructuring. Oh, he’s trans.Oop. Interesting. Although, his RIN number shows no address, no phone. No job…. No reason not to turn to crime.

0