2) ZENKAI BOOST
27 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bom dia pessoas,

Renan here, and before starting the chapter I would like to address some questions that several people asked.

1 - In this story will the protagonist have a Harem?

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: I hadn't thought of a romantic partner for the protagonist when I started writing this story, I saw some people suggesting Bulma from the future...

Comment which romantic pairing you would like for the protagonist. I promise to take everyone into consideration.

2 - Will you consider Dragon Ball's expanded universe? Things like movies, OVAs, Games or Super Dragon Ball Heroes?

Short answer: I haven't decided yet.

Long Answer: My main guide for writing this story is the manga. Films from the Z saga, Fillers, etc.

I haven't decided whether to add them or not.

3 - Will we see Zeno again?

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Zeno was just a tool to start the story and encourage the protagonist not to try to maintain the original Canon.

#From here on it is only for the English version of the story.#

4 - Why do you get character and location names wrong so much?

Short answer: No I don't.

Long Answer: I'm Brazilian, so the names you're finding strange are the Brazilian version of the classic dubbing here.

I'm not going to get into the merits of discussing which is better, worse or whether we should all watch the original Japanese version without subtitles.

If you can help me as a Beta reader to replace the names from the BR dub with those from ENGLISH, send me a message, I will be eternally grateful.

5 - English is not your first language.

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: As I mentioned previously, I am Brazilian and English is not my first language.

That's why there are some phrases that may not make sense in English. Like the example below:

Pt-Br: "Segue reto toda vida."

Eng: "Stay straight all your life."

Real Meaning: When we want to give someone a direction, instead of telling them to go straight for a long time or until they pass through X number of squares, we prefer to tell the driver to go straight all their lives. Well, how far does this path go? Nobody knows!

If I can get a Beta Reader for the English version maybe I can post the story twice a month.


His muscles burn, sweat pours down Gohan's face as he finishes the last few meters of the run. Your heart pounds in your chest, air rushes in and out of your lungs in heavy breaths. The determination in his eyes doesn't waver, he remembers why he's trying so hard.

Finally, Gohan finishes the race, panting and exhausted. He stops for a moment, hands resting on his knees, trying to normalize his breathing. The feeling of accomplishment washes over you, even if you know it's just the beginning of your training journey.

[+300 MIGHTY]

[+49 AGILITY]

[+47 Athletics Levels]

"That was harder than I thought." Gohan said, breathing tiredly on the floor. "Although this body is stronger than a normal human, I am carrying half a ton. which is awesome."

With a mental command, he opens the status window, contemplating his growth.

[STATUS]

Name: Gohan

Race: Hybrid [Human/Saiyajin]

Level: 1 [0.000/1.000]

HP: 5,100

KP: 10,000

PL: 1,592.5

MIGHT: 1,020

AGILITY: 2,349

SPIRIT: 2,000

MENTAL: 1,001

Points: 100

[STATUS]

Gohan smiles proudly as he contemplates his progress.

"More than 300 in Power and almost 50 more in Agility. And it seems that the PL is the sum of the four attributes divided by four."

Gohan quickly removes the heavy clothing, now that his body has started to cool down after training his muscles are starting to hurt.

"Damn." He complains as he stands up, staggering and tired. "If only there was a way to speed up my recovery." The boy complains, thinking.

Gohan thought about other stories with gamer systems similar to his, trying to find a way to recover faster.

The first idea that came to his mind was potions and spells, but he didn't have access to any items or a store to buy them. The second idea was to sleep, but optimizing his training time and sleeping all the time would be a waste.

Meditation was the last thing he thought about.

The young man sits on the floor and with his mind focused, Gohan sits on the floor and begins to meditate.

With his eyes closed, he began to breathe deeply, trying to clear his mind and just focus on breathing. The feeling of peace and calm spread throughout his body as he gradually felt his energy returning.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, but Gohan wasn't distracted. He continued to meditate, feeling that little by little, his strength was returning.

After the long time, he opened his eyes and felt a huge difference. In addition to the energy that had returned, the muscle pain was gone. He was ready to continue with the training.

[+67 SPIRIT]

[NEW ACTIVE SPECIAL ABILITY]

[SPECIAL ABILITIES]

Meditate Lv. 87/100 [Inept] = Extra Regen 8.7% of stamina per minute, Extra Regen 0.87% of KP and HP per minute.

[SPECIAL ABILITIES]

"Thank you, meditation." Gohan muttered, smiling. "I needed this."

He stood up, satisfied with his recovery and the gain of Spirit. Turning to the clock at the entrance, Gohan realized that three hours had passed.

"Damn, less than an hour until I sleep... I better use training mode, since I'm going to sleep and heal any damage."

"Now... let's earn XP." Gohan says to himself proudly, ready to continue training.

[TRAINING MODE ON]

[Choose your opponent]

Raditz = PL 1,200

Saibamen = PL 1,200

Nappa = PL 4,000

Vegeta = PL 18,000

Vegeta(Ozaru) = PL 180,000

[Choose your opponent]

"I think it's better to go with Raditz or Saibamen..." Said the young man, choosing his first opponent. "I think I'll go with the mutant cabbage."

[HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!]

"Ish..." Gohan mutters, staring at the floating phrase. "Someone is going to get sued by Capcom."

Without understanding exactly what is happening, Gohan is surprised by frantic and peculiar music that echoes from all directions.

"Did I get fucked?"

The music was strangely familiar, it sounded like a military march, combining elements of electronic music and orchestra.

"I remembered, this is invader zim's opening."

Gohan was sure that the situation couldn't get any weirder until a powerful announcer's voice was present.

[Get ready for explosive action!

From the darkest depths of space,

it is small,

it is green,

and it just needs soil and water to annihilate its enemies!

Give it up for the SAI-BA-MEN!]

In front of Gohan, what appeared to be particles of Pixel, one of Dragon Ball's classic monsters, materialized.

"EEEEEEK!" Yelled the strange alien creature.

The music began to fade until it disappeared completely, Gohan's heart pounded in his chest as he stared at the Saibamen. Even though his power level was higher, he couldn't get rid of his nervousness. He had never fought a real opponent in this life or the next.

[READY?]

[FIGHT!]

"GYIAAAAAH!" The monster screeched, charging at Gohan.

Instinctively, Gohan raised his arms to receive the attack, which was defended with a sharp thump.

[- 25 HP]

It hurt less than Gohan expected, he had no idea of his capabilities, as the newly incarnated was still getting used to his new body.

The Saibamen, realizing the strength of their opponent, took their distance and continued to attack, launching an acid beam towards Gohan.

Distressed, Gohan reacted by jumping back, but it was too late.

[- 525 HP]

"Shit!" Gohan cursed.

He hadn't been fast enough, drops of acid splashed and hit his left foot.

"Gi Gi Gi Gi." The strange creature laughed, launching another acid ray.

Even with his leg hurting, Gohan forced himself to jump to the side, this time the distance was greater, and he managed to avoid the Acid completely.

'At long range he will be difficult without any Ki attacks.' Thought the young man.

"Come here and face me like a man-. Or whatever the fuck mutant thingy you are." Gohan exclaims trying to insult the creature.

To his surprise, Saibamen got angry with the comment and lunged at the young man.

[- 75 HP]

This time Gohan quickly defended himself using only one arm and returned a punch to the creature's face.

[300 DMG]

"SUCK THAT MANGO!" exclaimed Gohan celebrating his first hit.

The Saibamen recovered quickly, realizing that the young man was distracted, and attacked him with his claw closed like a fist.

[- 100 HP]

"Urgh." The boy groaned in pain after receiving the first blow to the stomach.

The green mutant didn't stop with just one blow, he took advantage of the open guard and continued to attack with punches and kicks hitting his opponent's face and torso.

[- 95 HP]

[- 75 HP]

[- 100 HP]

"Change! Change! Change! Change!" Shouted the green alien.

[- 65 HP]

[- 127 HP]

[- 87 HP]

Even though he was beaten, Gohan stood his ground receiving the attacks, refusing to fall.

'I won't lose to this mutant cabbage.' Swore Gohan mentally

Determined to win, the young man grabbed the monster's arms.

"Igi?" He questioned the creature without understanding what was happening.

"You won't win!" Shouted Gohan, as Saibamen struggled trying to free himself.

Holding the Saibamen, Gohan tries to gather the ki within him.

"GYIAAAAAH!" The monster shouted, kicking the young man to release him.

[- 35 HP]

[- 55 HP]

[- 62 HP]

Ignoring the pain, Gohan notices a strange sensation, as if energy begins to accumulate in his chest, then his body begins to vibrate slightly and a white aura completely covers him.

"GIIIIIIIIII!" The Saibamen shouts angrily, this time biting Gohan's left hand.

Still focused, Gohan tries to force the energy in his chest to circulate throughout his body.

Saibamen, realizing the flow of Ki, give up attacking and try everything to free themselves, such as jumping, flying and throwing their bodies back. But nothing proves effective against the young man's iron grip.

The energy intensifies within him, until he feels ready to open his eyes.

"DIE DEMON!" Gohan shouts, headbutting the creature.

[CRITICAL HIT X 4 DMG]

[OFF GUARD ENEMY X 2 DMG]

[1,200 DMG]

"ARGH!"

The monster shakes receiving the impact. Gohan lets go of the arms of the small creature who staggers back.

Taking advantage of the saberen being stunned, Gohan gathered his Ki again, this time focusing on his right arm. Without understanding why the process was faster than the previous attack, Gohan takes a step forward, aiming for the enemy's head.

"RECEIVE!" The Saiyan shouts, hitting his target squarely.

The wet impact sound is followed by a strange crack, but Gohan puts more force into the blow without noticing the peculiar noise coming from the Saibamen's skull.

"IAR-." The creature tried to scream in pain, but the impact of the fist cut off its exclamation.

[OFF GUARD ENEMY X 2 DMG]

[800 DMG]

Continuing the movement of the blow Gohan throws the small monster away, but before his opponent's body touches the ground he disappears in a cloud of pixels.

[K.O.]

"What?" He questions in surprise.

[YOU WIN!]

"I don't believe."

[TRAINING MODE OFF]

[+750 XP]

[+325 MIGHT]

[+198 AGILITY]

[+92 SPIRIT]

[+20 MENTAL]

[+25 Acrobatics Levels]

[+35 Athletics Levels]

[+24 Perception Levels]

[+75 Close Combat]

[+15 Intimidation]

[NEW ITEM]

COPPER ATTRIBUTE BEAN (+20%)

COPPER SKILL BEAN (+10)

COPPER SPECIAL ABILITIES (+10)

[NEW ITEM]

Gohan was surprised by the gains from the fight.

"Jesus Cristo... look at how many points I got." Says Gohan, happy with the result of the fight. "I even won items, it can't get any better."

[NEW KI SKILL]

[KI STRIKE]

With his jaw dropped, the young man couldn't contain his smile.

"I need to fight again."

[This feature is available once per day.]

"Damn it! It's no wonder that people in the original series prefer to enter here in pairs."

After his slight disappointment, Gohan's attention turned to the items he just received.

"Attribute beans are for improving one attribute, Strength, Agility, Spirituality and Mental. Then the others must be to improve my proficiency in what is described." theorized Gohan out loud.

But I'll save them now, I'll use them when I'm on my way to Namek.

[+1 MENTAL]

"I love it when the system agrees with me, but I will sleep now, I'm all screwed up from being beaten and burned with acid today."

[DBI:GG]

[YOU SLEPT SIX HOURS IN A REGULAR BED]

[YOU'RE FULLY HEALED]

Gohan wakes up slightly surprised to have recovered from all the injuries and pain from training the day before, but he soon remembers that it was due to the gamer powers that Zeno gave him.

"I was kind of expecting that, but it's still something-." Before Gohan could finish speaking, something touched his leg, taking him by surprise. "HAAAA!"

Scared, Gohan looked around looking for who was playing a trick on him, but he was alone.

"What-." Once again he is interrupted when something touches his arm this time. "I got."

Holding something long and furry, the young man finally realizes what was bothering him.

"A tail?" He questioned the young man in disbelief at the situation. "Do I have a tail?"

After a few minutes 'playing' with his new member, the young man decided to return to his training.

"I will leave the tail wrapped around my waist like other Saiyans don't. And now, let's see my progress."

[STATUS]

Name: Gohan

Race: Hybrid [Human/Saiyajin]

Level: 1 [0.750/1.000]

HP: 6,725

KP: 10,795

PL: 1,768.25

MIGHT: 1,345

AGILITY: 2,547

SPIRIT: 2,159

MENTAL: 1,022

Points: 100

[STATUS]

"My power level rose by 175.75 points in one day... it's not little, but I expected more."

Not wanting to spend too much time complaining, Gohan proceeded to evaluate his skill gains.

[SKILLS]

-General Skills:

Acrobatics Lv. 26/100 [ Inept ]

Athletics Lv. 83/100 [ Inept ]

Perception Lv. 25/100 [ Inept ]

Stealth Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Thievery Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

-Combat Skills:

Close Combat Lv. 76/100 [ Inept ]

Ranged Combat Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

-Knowledge Skills:

Medicine Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Survival Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

-Social Skills:

Deception Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Diplomacy Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Intimidation Lv. 16/100 [ Inept ]

[SKILLS]

"My close combat has gone up a lot. Was that why my nervousness disappeared in the middle of the fight? Am I learning as I fight?" Gohan murmurs, examining his progress. "Will anything happen if I achieve 100% in any skill?"

[KI SKILLS]

-General Ki Techniques:

-Offensive Ki Techniques:

Ki Strike Lv. 22/100 [ Inept ]

Cost: 250 KP Effect: Adds 22% of your MIGHT on physical attack .

-Defensive Ki Techniques:

[KI SKILLS]

Gohan couldn't keep the smile off his face as he examined the first Ki ability he learned to use during combat.

"That must be for my human perk, Human Adaptability."

[PERKS]

-Hidden Potential: A great power lies dormant within you

-Human Adaptability: Greater capacity for learning new techniques and strategizing in combat.

-Zenkai Boost: Become significantly stronger after recovering from near-death experiences.

[PERKS]

"I need to take advantage of this, who knows, maybe I can teach myself to fly like Gohan did for Videl at the beginning of the Majin Buu saga."

Gohan lies on the ground, trying to recall how the original taught Videl how to use Ki.

'It's about controlling one's own Ki.' The voice of the original character echoed in his mind. 'You have to stay calm and breathe deeply...'

He closed his eyes and began to breathe deeply, focusing on feeling the energy within him.

'And little by little you will release the power that is within you.'

With the last sentence, he raised his hands as if he were holding a small ball in front of his torso.

Gohan felt warm, vivid Ki energy floating within him, as if it were traveling through the channels of his body until it reached his hands. He opened his eyes and saw a sphere of warm, translucent energy in the middle of his hands, illuminating the room with a faint glow. The feeling was incredible, as if I was touching pure energy.

He began to manipulate the Ki sphere between his hands as if it were an air balloon, making it move according to his wishes. He smiled, excited about the progress he had made.

"I think I can learn to fly now." Gohan comments, manipulating the Ki sphere. "Can I make it bigger?"

Focusing more energy into his hands, the Ki sphere expanded and its color became more solid.

"Interesting..." He says, pointing the sphere forward. "Can you shoot-."

At the same time, the sphere flew like an energy projectile.

In a few meters, the energy sphere falls to the ground without leaving a mark or making any noise.

"Ok..."

[NEW KI SKILL]

[KI BLAST]

"Didn't expect that one."

[+12 SPIRIT]

"And this confirms that I train Spirit using Ki."

[KI SKILL]

Ki Blast Lv. 01/100 [ Novice ]

Cost: 500 KP Effect: Throws a Ki sphere dealing 0.1% of your SPIRIT in damage to your target.

[KI SKILL]

"Weak and expensive, but I bet it will be powerful in the future." Said the young man taking a deep breath. "But for now, let's focus on flying."

Focusing again on his flight training, Gohan takes a deep breath, bringing his Ki to zero once again.

The energy circulated through his body again, and he slowly felt his body lifting off the ground, as if he were being pushed by an invisible force.

Even sitting down, Gohan felt free when his body was lifted off the ground.

[NEW KI SKILL]

[FLIGHT]

"UUUUUH!" exclaimed Gohan, opening his eyes. "This is amazing!" Celebrated the young man floating twenty centimeters off the ground.

The freedom of being in the air was incomparable, he felt like a bird flying freely in the sky without the pressure of the ground below. He walked around the temple getting used to the power until an idea appeared in his mind.

"How high can I go?"

Gohan began to fly upwards in a straight line, excited by the feeling of freedom and power beneath his body. The wind buzzed in his ears and the sensation of speed exhilarated him.

However, his enthusiasm was abruptly cut short when he felt his ki deplete.

"Hmm?" Questioned the young man who had been stuck in the air.

Quickly Gohan looked down, seeing the entrance as a small dot in the distance.

"I got fucked..."

His body began to free fall.

Panic took over him as he realized he was rapidly losing altitude. His heart beat wildly in his chest, and the fear of imminent death paralyzed him. The landscape below loomed dangerously close.

"I can't die, at least not like this. It will be the most pathetic death in Dragon Ball history."

Gohan closed his eyes, trying to avoid the fate that seemed inevitable.

But then, in a flash of desperation and determination, Gohan managed to access his power again, stopping 2 meters above the ground with his face facing the ground.

"Phew." Celebrated the young man.

Gohan's Ki had recovered enough to activate his power of flight once again, however the little Ki he had recovered did not last long.

"FUCK!"

[+5 SPIRIT]

Resulting in the young warrior falling face first onto the ground.

"Okay... there's no point in just having the power, I have to know how to use it."

[KI SKILLS]

Flight Lv. 15/100 [ Inept ]

Cost: 50 KP/Minute Effect: Fly at speed 7.5% of your running speed .

[KI SKILLS]

"50 KP per minute is a good amount, it's no wonder Goku used the cloud to move around for so long." Gohan comments, analyzing his flight power. "But without KP there's no point in me staring at this table, let's get the weight clothes on and train."

[DBI:GG]

After working out, running and meditating to regain his strength, Gohan stares at his gains before activating training mode once again.

[+118 MIGHTY]

[+35 AGILITY]

[+15 SPIRIT]

[+17 Athletics Levels]

[ Athletics Reached Adep Rank ]

[+13 Meditate Levels]

[Meditate Reached Adep Rank]

"Rank Up?" Curious, Gohan opened the windows to see the changes.

[SKILLS]

General Skills:

Acrobatics Lv. 26/100 [ Inept ]

Athletics Lv. 1/100 [ Adep ]

Perception Lv. 25/100 [ Inept ]

Stealth Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Thievery Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Combat Skills:

Close Combat Lv. 76/100 [ Inept ]

Ranged Combat Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Knowledge Skills:

Medicine Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Survival Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Social Skills:

Deception Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Diplomacy Lv. 1/100 [ Inept ]

Intimidation Lv. 16/100 [ Inept ]

[SKILLS]

[SPECIAL ABILITIES ]

Meditate Lv. 1/100 [ Adep ] = Extra Regen 10% of stamina per minute, Extra Regen 1% of KP and HP per minute.

[SPECIAL ABILITIES]

"Meditate had a clear change, but what did I gain from the Athletics Rank Up?" Questions Gohan without noticing the changes. "I think it's better to focus on what gives me a return"

[TRAINING MODE ON]

[Choose your opponent]

Raditz = PL 1,200

Saibamen = PL 1,200 [V]

Nappa = PL 4,000

Vegeta = PL 18,000

Vegeta(Ozaru) = PL 180,000

[Choose your opponent]

"Raditz has the same power level as a Saibamen, so it shouldn't be difficult to defeat him now that I'm stronger."

[HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!]

An aggressive guitar riff started playing followed by drums.

"What song is that?" The young man complains. "It's too fast for me to understand with my English telecourse."

Although the song was familiar, the speed at which the vocalist sang made it impossible for him to recognize it until a specific phrase was sung.

[Payback's a bitch motherfucker]

"Slayer?"

Before receiving the answer, the announcer's voice was present.

[Tonight, a true Saiyan warrior steps into the ring.

He's here to conquer, not compete.

Give it up for the ruthless,

the relentless...

RADITZ!]

"Finally, a chance to get revenge on Kakarot's spawn." Loudly shouted the figure of Raditz.

Raditz lifted his chin proudly, his cold, calculating eyes staring at Gohan with disdain. His stance is imposing, his muscles tense beneath his fighting armor. A smug smile adorned his lips, revealing his unwavering confidence. His piercing gaze conveyed the clear message of a veteran warrior ready to fight to the death.

Gohan felt a chill down his spine, a strange fear and trepidation took over him. His heart sped up and his breathing became heavy. Carefully observing the smiling warrior in front of him.

"I'm stronger than before, why is he scaring me more than Saibaman?"

To the young warrior's surprise, the saiyan in front of him smiled.

"You understand me?"

"Of course I understand you, you bastard son of a low-class warrior."

Caught by surprise, Gohan was stunned by the being's response.

[READY?]

"Wait-."

[FIGHT!]

Without waiting, Raditz charged at Gohan, kicking the boy away.

[- 515 HP]

Falling away, Gohan felt anger bubble up inside him as he stood up. Raditz's cold eyes analyzed Gohan with contempt as he teased him.

"You really are pathetic. A weak and useless hybrid, without the courage of pure-blood Saiyans."

Gohan clenched his fists, ignoring the venomous words echoing in his mind. With a ferocious roar, he charged at Raditz, delivering quick and precise blows.

Raditz laughed loudly, dodging the attacks with ease.

"It's pathetic to see how you try to pass yourself off as a warrior, when in reality you're just a mere brat." Says Raditz, punching his nephew in the face.

[- 511 HP]

Gohan tried to defend himself from Raditz's sequence of blows, but something was different, Gohan was hesitating more than in the fight against Saibamen.

[- 175 HP]

[- 189 HP]

[- 215 HP]

Each Saiyan's punch took advantage of the young man's hesitation, leaving Gohan on the defensive trying to stay on his feet.

Raditz, with a cocky smile on his face, spoke as he easily dodged a desperate kick from Gohan.

"You're stronger than before and more determined to win, boy. But you lack the fury and bloodlust I felt when you destroyed my ship."

Gohan stopped, amazed at the level of consciousness of the being in front of him.

"The original Gohan may have been a crybaby, but when cornered he was capable of fighting with the will to kill."

Every punch, every kick from Raditz seemed to drain the strength of the young hybrid, who still tried to resist as best he could.

"You can't even defend yourself. You are weak, a real waste of Saiyan blood." sneered Raditz.

[- 327 HP]

Raditz knocks Gohan to the ground, laughing at his incompetence.

"You're so deplorable it's hilarious." Mocks the veteran warrior. "Even though you have a powerful body with extraordinary gifts and a system with infinite potential, you are still just a pathetic worm."

"How do you know?" Questions the young man, once again surprised by the level of consciousness of the being in front of him.

Instead of answering the question, Raditz smiled evilly as he raised his hand to perform his ultimate technique.

"Saturday Crush!"

Gohan tries to get up, but his legs give out, in a desperate attempt he tries to throw his body to the side, but it's too late.

[- 3,000 HP]

Raditz's beam hit Gohan squarely, knocking the young man down once again with an explosion of pain that spread throughout his body. The ground felt hot beneath him and the pain seemed to spread in bursts through his back and legs. Gohan screamed in vain, trying to ease the agony that flooded him.

The colors began to fade around him, and Gohan's vision began to blur. He could hear Raditz's arrogant laugh, but the voice seemed distorted and resembled more of an echo than the voice of a living being.

Gohan's vision darkened even more, and the pain began to intensify. He could feel the blood rushing through his veins, and the sensation that he was falling apart from the inside out.

"No... I can't... Let me..." Murmured Gohan, fainting due to the intensity of the pain and the lack of oxygen.

[YOU'RE OUT OF HP]

[YOU BLACKED OUT]

[DBI:GG]

The was still high on the horizon, even though it had been two days for Gohan, for his parents it had only been a few minutes since he left to train.

Chi-Chi was sitting next to Goku's bed, her eyes fixed on her husband's face. He was hurt, but his smile still radiated an infectious energy.

Goku, with his body bandaged and his eyes half-closed, tried to cheer Chi-Chi up. She looked worried, and her hands were shaking slightly. Gohan had disobeyed Chi-Chi's order and left to train.

When he left, she was furious, but now the anger had given way to sadness and apprehension.

"Chichi." Goku said in a soft voice. "Gohan is a good boy. He has a strong heart and is determined to become stronger to help bring back the people who died defending the land. You should be proud of him."

Chichi sighed tiredly.

"I know, Goku. But he's so young and he's already facing so many dangers out there. And you... you're also stuck here in this bed... I don't know how to deal with all this."

Goku made a significant effort, but managed to free his hand and place it on Chi-Chi's shoulder.

"We face challenges to protect those we love. Gohan will learn a lot from these experiences. And you, taking care of me here in the hospital, is also a form of protection. You're amazing, you know that?"

Chi-Chi looked at Goku fondly.

"I just want him to be safe, Goku. Our family is the most important thing to me."

Goku smiled.

"And we're going to be okay, Chichi." Replied the smiling warrior.

The two remained silent for a moment, sharing the love and concern they felt for each other and their family.

[DBI:GG]

[YOU SLEPT SIX HOURS ON THE FLOOR]

[YOU'RE PARTIALLY HEALED]

Gohan opened his eyes slowly, blinking against the bright light that hit him. His head throbbed like it was being hammered.

He tried to move, but a wave of pain shot through his body, pinning him to the ground.

"Damn it." Complained the young man. "I was beaten like a buggy dog in winter."

Getting used to the pain Gohan gets up and repairs the other windows in the system.

[+200 XP]

[+75 MIGHT]

[+28 AGILITY]

[+12 SPIRIT]

[+21 Acrobatics Levels]

[+4 Athletics Levels]

[+15 Perception Levels]

[+ 24 Close Combat]

[Close Combat Reached Adep Rank]

The gains were much smaller with the loss of Gohan, the XP was not enough for him to finally level up and now that Athletics was in Adept, his growth slowed precipitously.

"In addition to a few gains, I'm all broken and bruised." Complains Gohan irritated. "I wanted at least one good news today."

After venting his frustration, Gohan notices a window that he had unintentionally ignored.

[ZENKAI BOOST(20%)]

"Huh?" Questions Gohan, still groggy from the pain. "Status!" Shouted the curious young man.

[STATUS]

Name: Gohan

Race: Hybrid [Human/Saiyajin]

Level: 1 [0.950/1.000]

HP: 9,225

KP: 13,230

PL: 2,214

MIGHT: 1,845

AGILITY: 3,132

SPIRIT: 2,646

MENTAL: 1,233

Points: 100

[STATUS]

"JESUS BLOOD HAS POWER!" The surprised young man shouts. "I went over two thousand with Power Boost alone?"

With such growth, the young man thought about going into training mode and summoning Nappa or even Vegeta, but as soon as the table appeared he stopped to think.

"The growth of Zenkai is to multiply the stats I have, not add them... so I better try to gain as much as possible before going to face Nappa and Vegeta."

[+ 5 MENTAL]

"Looks like someone agrees with me." Comment Gohan smiling. "Now enough nonsense and let's increase my training weight."


Boa noite pessoas,

Just to reiterate the request, if you are interested in being a Beta reader, leave a message. And don't forget to comment on which romantic pairing you would prefer for the protagonist.

And if you want to talk to me you can find me on X (Twitter), search for renanp1m.

I'm looking for more opinions about this system. I need help with the damage part, for now I'm thinking about abandoning showing damage and just describing the physical pain and results of blows like bleeding, broken bones and other things.

COMMENTS:

-WarMachine78(Webnovel):

Impressive looking forward to more of Gamer Gohan Si Adventures in DBZ verse world.

Super Bolic Time Chamber aka Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Guessing we're going to see an unexpected Super Saiyan Gohan on Namek planet? Continue on Cheers!

-Renan:

Thank you for the compliment, but unfortunately I won't answer your question because I don't want to give spoilers.

-Akuma-Heika(Questionablequesting):

'Gohan's soul was destroyed at the end of the Saiyan saga' How?

-Renan:

Unfortunately, I won't answer this question either for spoiler reasons.

3