Hungry Monkey 🐒
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once upon a time in the serene forests of Japan, there lived a mischievous and adorable monkey named Kiko. Kiko had a peculiar problem - he possessed an insatiable appetite that seemed to grow with each passing day. No matter how much he ate, his hunger persisted, leaving him in a constant state of ravenous longing.

Kiko roamed the lush greenery, finding joy in plucking fruits from the trees, munching on tender bamboo shoots, and even snacking on insects. 

But as his appetite grew, so did his choices in food. 

He ventured into the villages, stealing rice balls from unsuspecting villagers and devouring fish straight from the river.

Word of Kiko's legendary appetite spread far and wide, and soon people from all over Japan flocked to see the extraordinary monkey with the bottomless stomach. The villagers tried to satiate his hunger by offering him endless feasts, but it was futile. Kiko's voracious appetite only continued to intensify.

As days turned into weeks, Kiko's hunger became more overwhelming, consuming not only his every waking thought but everything around him. 

First, he devoured all the plant life in the forest, leaving behind only bare trunks and barren soil. 

Next, he consumed the rivers and lakes, slurping all the water in sight.

Unable to find satisfaction, Kiko's appetite escalated further. 

He devoured mountains, causing the land to sink into an abyss. Dark clouds loomed overhead as Kiko's hunger expanded to the sky, swallowing the sun, moon, and stars, plunging the world into eternal darkness.

The universe itself was the final victim of Kiko's insatiable hunger. With a single gigantic gulp, he devoured everything—the galaxies, the planets, and every trace of existence. Absolute darkness enveloped the void.

His stomach growled. 

But what is there to eat?

0