Dimensional Shift & Changing Settings
849 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aurelius couldn't contain his anticipation, and a hearty laugh escaped his lips as he remained seated for a moment.

'Transfer to another world.'

Also known as dimensional shift—a phenomenon from the world of Overlord where the guild would be transferred to another world.

Just thinking about it sent shivers of excitement down Aurelius' spine.

Furthermore, with the departure of the original, pathetic Momonga—who couldn't even eat if it was served on a silver platter—Aurelius found himself more liberated than ever as the sole ruler of Nazarick.

"There are 7-8 minutes left until the next world transfer."

With a leap from his seat, he stood up, contemplating his next move.

"No, it can't end like this."

Swiftly leaving his chair, he strode towards the guild weapon, which floated gracefully in the air like a ballerina.

It was a black and white staff, standing tall at about 173 cm. Seven demons intricately decorated the top of the staff in the shape of a trapezoid, while seven angels adorned the bottom in the same manner.

These symbols represented the seven demons and the seven angels, imbuing the guild weapon with power far surpassing its original form.

[Lucifer (Pride), Beelzebub (Gluttony), Leviathan (Envy), Satan (Wrath), Asmodeus (Lust), Mammon (Greed), Belphegor (Sloth).]

[Uriel (Judgment), Raphael (Healing), Raguel (Punishment), Michael (Justice), Sarakael (Sin), Gabriel (Paradise), Remiel (Resurrection).]

Thus, it was known as the Staff of the Seven Devil Angels.

The name of the guild weapon was also suggested by Aurelius after he became the guild leader.

"How have you been, old friend?"

He murmured, a smirk playing on his lips, as he grabbed the weapon and exited the empty room.

"Now... the time remaining."

[23:52:55 seconds.]

Almost 7 minutes remained.

He hastened his steps, leaving the room behind and heading down the broad hallway.

Rather than feeling melancholy, a sense of anticipation surged through his being.

It was the thrill of what lay ahead, free from anyone else's presence.

"Reincarnating into this world of Overlord was a stroke of luck! Hehe."

Chuckling cheerfully, Aurelius moved himself forward.

As he proceeded, he encountered a group of NPCs resembling maids.

Each of them carried unique weapons, and a gray-haired old man with a battle maid stood at their center.

The old man wore a traditional butler's uniform in black, his appearance belying his gentle demeanor.

Yet Aurelius knew well that beneath that facade lay a ruthlessness equal to his gentleness.

"Follow me," Aurelius commanded in a solemn tone, his gaze fixed on the butler and the battle maids standing at attention.

Without delay, they fell into step behind him, their demeanor respectful and polite.

'Not long now.'

As the God of this world, the Absolute of Nazarick, he was prepared for his rebirth into a perfect Dragon Demon God made of flesh and blood rather than merely being cloud-based digital data.

Passing through the waiting room of the Pleiades, he arrived at the Gate of Judgment, the entrance to the throne hall.

The massive double-sliding doors of the "Hall of the Throne" loomed over 5 meters tall.

A goddess covered the left door, while an intricately carved devil adorned the right.

Pushing open the gates, Aurelius stepped into the throne room.

The new hall, the throne chamber of the tenth floor, was grander than the previous one in the anime. Completely connected to the domed hall, the core of the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick. With its tall ceilings and walls painted in shades of white and gold, the room was large enough to hold hundreds of people.

Taking in the lavish surroundings—a beautiful chandelier made of seven different colored jewels glowed brightly, and a gold and silver stairway led to a gigantic crystal throne that reached up to the sky—Aurelius moved at a leisurely pace.

Behind the throne hung a massive crimson cloth embroidered with the guild sign of Ainz Ooal Gown, flanked by 41 large flags representing each guild member, draping from ceiling to floor.

Truly, it was a divine space, a statement of absolute power.

Aurelius guided the Pleiades across this huge, regal area, thinking about the guild members he had once considered friends.

He waited for the Pleiades and looked at the beautiful, jet-black-haired woman standing alone on the platform next to the emperor's throne. 

Dressed in a pristine white dress that starkly contrasted with her long, obsidian hair, she delicately clasped her hands together—a gesture befitting one about to greet the absolute being of Nazarick.

Her lustrous, jet-black hair cascaded down to her hips, complementing her ethereal appearance. Her vertical pupils, reminiscent of a dragon's like Aurelius's himself, adorned her striking visage, but her beautiful figure itself could never be called a dragon.

On either side of her head were two horns, and her tight white dress drew attention to her voluptuous figure, which was characterized by a small waist and lots of appropriate seductive curves.

A subtle smile graced her lips, radiating a goddess-like beauty.

She was the eye-catching woman—Albedo.

'Beautiful as always.'

Aurelius remarked inwardly, acknowledging that such outward perfection could only exist in fantasy.

With a nod, he settled into the emperor's throne, his gaze lingering on Albedo.

Her golden eyes, whose depths were unknown, met his gaze unwaveringly.

"Hmm. Yes, it seems I'll need to adjust Albedo's settings," he mused, wielding the authority of the guild leader as he accessed Albedo's configurations.

Modifying the settings through the console window was as easy as touching the air.

"Wow... it's really majestic."

It was a great set-up. 

The taste of Albedo's creator, Tabula-san, was mixed up in the NPC background data, but I ignored it and carefully looked at the sentence written in the last paragraph.

"This is just too much."

She would rape anyone, regardless of gender, if Albedo went to another world without altering these settings.

Without thinking twice, Aurelius changed her settings to prevent this from happening and get himself the hottest beauty in Nazarick.

[I'm deeply in love with Aurelius Nova Lucifer.]

[Error! Character limit exceeded.]

"Fucking character limit," he grumbled.

Re-editing his statement, he inputted:

[I love Aurelius very much.]

With a hint of uncertainty, he confirmed the alteration.

Fortunately, the settings were saved successfully, following which he promptly closed the console.

Time was running out.

1 minute.

"I am ready to transfer to another world as the Dragon Demon God."

Dragon Demon God Aurelius Nova Lucifer. Seated arrogantly upon the emperor's throne, an evil grin played across his lips.

"The time has come."

To instill despair, awe, worship, obedience, and jubilation in the masses of another world.

He watched the seconds tick by on the clock, anticipation mounting.

As the final moment arrived, Aurelius's world plunged into darkness.

Yet, upon opening his eyes, he was not in the familiar room of his house in the real world, but he was still in the throne hall.

Strangely, he found himself smirking at this expected outcome.

"Moreover..."

An unfamiliar, powerful force coursed through his entire being.

He knew instinctively. He had indeed crossed over to another world, fully transforming into a living Dragon Demon God.

A surge of power flooded through him, accompanied by uncontrollable joy and ecstasy.

Even though he was tempted to test his newfound strength, Aurelius knew he must exercise restraint. As he rested his chin on his hand and sank into contemplation, a voice abruptly interrupted him.

"Aurelius-sama."

The melodious tones of a woman he did not recognize.

He turned towards the sound and saw the woman exuding a sweet scent, her expression tinged with concern.

The owner of the enchanting voice was none other than Albedo, the sexy beauty whom he was going to fuck tonight to his heart's content.

Her fragrant presence washed over him like a fleeting pleasure.

Closing his eyes momentarily, then reopening them, he calmed his ranging emotions and looked at Albedo again.

"Albedo, did you feel it just now?"

————————————————————

Support me on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/autistically
Join my discord: https://discord.gg/tYRjtYxKmM

Tell me if I should do Patreon for advance chapters guys.

36