Taking Albedo’s Virginity!
1k 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dimly lit room, a deep, hot exchange was happening.

Enveloped in the embrace of a man whose allure rivaled that of the divine, a slender, beautiful woman surrendered to the moment.

Their passion ignited the soft air as their lips met in a fervent kiss, each touch imbued with an intensity that consumed them both.

"Chuup... Chuuup♥ Chu...uuuuup....Muaaah♥️"

With each caress, the shape of the woman's breasts changed freely according to the man's touch, and her breath quickened with every passing moment.

The beauty of their tongue dance, in which each other's saliva mixed harmoniously, was a sacred moment more than anything else.

"Muha...♡"

As their tongues parted, a delicate thread of saliva lingered before breaking, leaving them to gaze into each other's eyes once more.

"Albedo, you are beautiful."

Enchanted by the crimson depths of the man's eyes, Albedo met his gaze with affection and a hint of bashfulness.

"This moment of pleasure... it's unlike anything I've ever experienced."

Albedo's hand moved to her chest, where her heart beat with a rhythm that matched her own fervor.

"It's alright. Allow me to guide you. Surrender yourself completely to me."

"Yes, Aurelius-sama.♥"

"No, for now, call me Master."

"Yes, Master."

Pink hearts bloomed in Albedo's pupils, and their hot relationship resumed.

One by one, the layers of Albedo's pristine white gown fell away under Aurelius's touch, revealing the hardened peaks of her pink nipples, eager and unyielding, defying gravity.

"Haa..."

As each piece fell away, leaving only her white underwear neatly framing her womanhood, Albedo felt a blush creep onto her cheeks under Aurelius's gaze.

"I... I'm ashamed."

"Come here, Albedo."

"Yes..."

Albedo entered Aurelius' wide, open arms, and a deep kiss that was hotter than before followed.

"Chuuup ♥️ Chuu... Chuuuuu... Slurp..."

"Are you feeling good?"

"Yes, yes...♥️"

"I will make you feel even better."

With Aurelius's promise, Albedo's jet-black wings fluttered wildly as his hands found her pink nipples, pinching them and eliciting a sharp gasp of pleasure.

"Heeeeiik.♥️"

In a sudden climax, Albedo's expression shifted into a lewd ahegao, her head dropping onto Aurelius's shoulder in ecstasy.

"Ahhh..."

"Oops. She's gone."

Aurelius chuckled softly, carefully cradling Albedo's slender waist as he gently laid her down on the bed, looking at her blissful face.

"Master...♥"

"Yes, right here."

Aurelius's large hands kneaded Albedo's tender boobs.

"Huh...♥️"

Albedo released a soft moan.

As Aurelius observed Albedo's expression, he teased her erect pink nipples, drawing them into his mouth and lavishing them with attention from his tongue.

"Haaaanghh.. ♥ Ma, Master.. If you keep sucking like that... I... will... climax again... ♡"

Albedo's tone carried less formality than usual, but Aurelius disregarded it, wholly focused on their shared passion.

His gaze drifted to Albedo's crotch, a hunger igniting within him as he noticed its glistening state.

"Hmm, it's wet."

Her white undergarments were soaked, a telltale streak visible down the center.

The slick fluid coated her thighs, evidence of her arousal spilling over.

"Then let's remove it."

Aurelius's voice was low as he guided Albedo's underwear down her thighs, revealing the clear liquid stretching between her pink folds, fueling his desires further.

"Haa... I can't hold back."

Albedo's pussy did not need to be caressed. It was because she had already climaxed once, and her cunt was wet.

Though Aurelius also wanted to receive Albedo's fellatio, he was blinded by her pink cunt that was exposed in front of his eyes, and all he could think of was that he wanted to fuck her quickly.

He had already waited long enough since coming to this world.

"Haaaanh..."

Aurelius's 11-inch object rubbed along the crevices of Albedo's cunt. Lumps of her love juice were smeared on Aurelius's thick pillars.

"That's it."

"Master. Please pierce my pussy with your Supreme Cock... Fuck me."

"As you say..."

Aurelius's huge cock pressed eagerly against the hidden depths of Albedo.

"Then let's proceed. Endure any discomfort, if it arises."

"Yeah...!"

With each inch of Aurelius's glans penetrating, Albedo's pussy gradually yielded to accommodate its girth.

"Ahhnnngg...♥️♥️"

Despite Albedo's moaning, Aurelius was only paying attention to her lower part.

Squelch!

The glans of his huge cock were swallowed by her pussy, going deeper and deeper as he scraped the walls of her vagina.

Aurelius's prick was being intensely simulated by the incredible elasticity of her cunt.

"Hmm, is this the maiden of our Albedo?"

"Come on, take my virgin, Master!"

"Yes. I will accept your precious maiden."

Puck!

"Uaaaagh."

Blood stained Aurelius's pillar as Albedo's hymen, like a solid barrier, tore apart.

Her painful groans resounded throughout the room, and Aurelius wrapped his arms around Albedo's waist to soothe her.

"Shhhhh.. It's alright.. The pain will pass, my dear."

"Huh...! It's okay, Master."

Albedo's trembling hands sought comfort around Aurelius's neck.

"Then, let me give you more."

"Yeah..!"

Aurelius's penetration intensified, further tormenting Albedo's delicate flesh.

As his member delved deeper, he felt a distinct sensation against its tip.

Instinctively, he knew.

This was Albedo's womb.

The gateway to her fertility.

She would conceive a child with his seed.

The succubus race had no fixed fertility period, according to Yggdrasil's settings.

Albedo could manipulate her ovulation cycle at will, ensuring control over conception.

"Albedo, hold on a little longer. Let me know when the pain eases."

"Yes, Master."

Albedo's voice, punctuated by ragged breaths, carried an erotic and lascivious tone, adding fuel to the fire of desire.

Aurelius felt as though his member might melt from the intense tightness and velvety softness of her pussy.

"Alright, I'm ready."

"Then, I'll proceed."

He grabbed Albedo's slender shoulders, laid her on the bed sheet, and started pistoning nonstop.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

With his hips swaying vigorously, Aurelius began rocking back and forth, using her mommy milkers as a handle.

Squelch! Squelch! Squelch! Squelch!

"Ah... Ah... Ah... ♥️"

Albedo's soft moans mingled with Aurelius's labored breaths.

"How does it feel, Albedo?"

"Aurelius-Sama's cock... ♥ It's amazing. Ooh...Aang...Haaaaang"

Puck! Puck! Puck! Puck!

Under Aurelius's relentless assault, Albedo's sanity began to falter.

With each pounding of her womb, her pleasure increased, and thoughts of Aurelius's cock consumed her mind.

"Haaaah... Cock♥️cock♥️ Master's cock♥ cock..hee hee..."

Aurelius continued to shake his waist while watching Albedo's ahegao expression in real time.

'Comming...'

A sudden surge of impending release washed over him.

"Albedo, tighten around me even more! Let not a single drop of my precious seed escape. I grant you the right to bear my child."

"Master's baby?!♥️"

Immediately, Albedo clung to Aurelius's neck, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist.

She arched her back on the bed, her desire to become pregnant consuming her thoughts.

Squelch! Squelch! Squelch! Squelch!

"Uh, Master's baby! Master, please wrap it in my womb! Master's Baby... Kyaaaah! ♥️♥️ I want Master's babay."

"Haaa..!"

-Splurt! Splurt! Splurt!

The accumulated white, milky semen shot straight into Albedo's pussy, painting her insides white, and started to accumulate in her womb.

"Hee hee ♥ Hot ♥ Hot Hot ♥ Hot ♥ Master's baby!!"

Albedo's euphoria reached new heights.

Aurelius gazed at her, witnessing her blissful surrender.

He wanted to have sex with her every day while dressing her up in lewd clothes.

But for now, he pushed such thoughts aside, knowing they had ample time ahead.

A huge amount of semen was stored in Albedo's womb.

Even though the semen was packed, Albedo's pussy was still sticking with Aurelius's large object.

Meanwhile, the bedsheet bore witness to their passionate union, soaked with a mixture of love juices and semen, creating a conspicuous puddle.

"Ahahahaha..."

Albedo's laughter rang out, her tongue sticking out of her mouth and her eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

'Is this true, Ahegao?'

Aurelius found himself further captivated by Albedo's uninhibited expression as she drifted into a state of blissful abandon.

"Albedo, I'm not finished yet. I'll continue to bestow upon you my Supreme baby seeds."

"Yes, yes, hehe.♡"

Albedo answered in a hazy tone, and Aurelius widened her vaginal walls with a more powerful waist motion than before.

That's how Albedo's womb was filled with 20 shots that day.

Exhausted yet content, Albedo and Aurelius eventually succumbed to sleep, entwined on a different bed to which he had teleported.

————————————————————

Guys, tell me if I should do Patreon for advance chapters.

Support me on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/autistically
Join my discord: https://discord.gg/tYRjtYxKmM

19