Chapter 10: Enri, My Exclusive Ona Hole
695 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Splurt! Splurt! Splurt!

A torrent of whitish, viscous liquid—semen—gushed into Enri's mouth, filling it to the brim.

"Kuhhh... Ooh!"

Enri's muffled sounds revealed how hard it was for her to take in the onslaught.

Aurelius observed her flushed face, her moist eyes, and the strain evident in her bulging cheeks, a proof of her difficulty breathing in such a situation.

Nevertheless, like an obedient little bitch, completely entranced by him, Enri followed his command, dutifully collecting and consuming every drop of semen.

Simultaneously, stimulated by his semen, Enri reached her own climax, her love juice spilling forth onto the mattress like a dam had flooded.

Push-shhhh!

"Enri, look at me when you're done drinking."

On his orders, Enri gulped loudly and popped out his cock from her mouth as he stood up from her face, his eyes meeting hers.

Surveying her, Aurelius noted the tears, mucus, and spittle marring her face; her chestnut hair was damp and sticky with a mixture of sweat and semen.

Looking at the sight he had created, Aurelius smiled, caressed her cheeks, and gently grabbed her thighs to open into an inviting M shape.

"Haa...♡"

"It must have hurt quite a bit. But there will be more pain than that soon. So bear with it. Because you and everything about you exist only for my pleasure."

"Yes, yes...♡ Um, b-but what should I call you?"

"Um, do you want a title?"

As he settled between her legs and aimed his cock at her cunt, he wondered what title she should call him.

In truth, it wasn't a matter he wished to dwell on too deeply, preferring instead to trust in the first name that came to mind.

"That's it. From now on, Enri, you may call me Master. That will be your title for me."

"Yes, yes, Master, Master...♡" Enri's smile widened, her happiness evident in the curve of her lips.

He chuckled at her reaction, taking hold of his cock and beginning to guide it into her eager secret hole.

"Then, let's deflower our dear virgin Enri now. Endure it."

"Uhhh...! Yes, hehe...!"

As his glans pressed against her entrance, Enri's body trembled as she instinctively recoiled.

"Enri, I'll claim your virginity."

With gentle pressure, his glans breached her folds, slowly penetrating and stretching her delicate vaginal walls.

"Hauuuuu..♡"

Gradually, the entirety of his shaft slid into her warmth, encountering a barrier along the way.

Without a doubt, it was Enri's precious hymen, the final barrier to her innocence.

Aurelius grinned sadistically and thrust his cock without any hesitation or warning, directly tearing apart Enri's hymen and eliciting a piercing scream from her.

Squelch!

"Aaaaagh!"

Enri's cry echoed in the space as her maiden's blood stained his pillar, marking the loss of her innocence.

'Oh. It's exquisite.'

With each sensation of her tight vaginal walls yielding and twisting around him, Aurelius savored the unique difference between Enri's cunt and Albedo's.

In contrast to Albedo, whose pussy was firm and almost aggressive in his desire to extract his seed, Enri's pussy was gentle and soft, gradually constricting around his cock with each thrust.

Soon, as he continued to push inside Enri's cunt, her womb touched his glans.

If he wrapped up his semen here, she would get pregnant right away.

The thought of impregnating another female filled him with a primal ecstasy unlike anything he had experienced before.

Gripping Enri's narrow waist, Aurelius began to piston his hips with rhythmic precision.

Puck! Puck! Puck! Puck!

Each thrust was accompanied by a strange burst of erotic sound, filling the air with an electrifying intensity.

"Haaang..! Haaang...! You're too big...! I'm dying..."

Enri's cries mingled with pleasure and pain, her pussy tightening further with each brush of his glans against her cervix.

Her cunt felt like a dedicated onahole, reserved exclusively for him.

"Enri, your pussy...! It's an exclusive onahole that only I can use! Never forget that!"

"Oh-ok, yes, yes, hee..♥ I... Haaa... Can't breath...♥ Haaa..."

Push-Shhh!

Enri climaxed, overwhelmed by the sensation of him penetrating her cervix.

"Uhhhhh.."

"You're so damn hot!"

Squelch! Squelch! Squelch! Squelch!

Aurelius intensified his thrusts, marveling at the declaration that her pussy was exclusively his.

"Ah... Ahn♥ too big... Dying... Oh..."

Instinctively, Enri wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs tightening around his waist.

"I'll fill your vagina with my semen. Here you go!"

"Ahh...♥️"

-Splurt! Splurt! Splurt!

"Hey, hee, hee, hot ♥ hot, hot stuff is coming in my womb."

Enri's expression twisted into an ahegao as she rolled her eyes and laughed wildly.

Her womb was filled with a surge of semen, and her belly swelled as if she were pregnant.

"Whoa... "

"Enri, I'll save this village in commemoration of you becoming my onahole."

"Nyaaa... hee hee..."

Lost in pleasure, Enri could hardly respond as Aurelius withdrew his cock, the tight walls of her vagina clinging to him.

-Plop!

"Hehe..!"

A large amount of semen flowed out of Enri's pussy, a mixture of his seed, her maiden blood, and her own love liquid, forming a unique blend.

Enri's fuckhole remained open, stretched by his cock, a proof of the intensity of how hard he fucked her.

Though tempted to continue, Aurelius knew better than to let his desires override his judgment, or he would really end up breaking this new toy on the first day he got it.

That was not what he wanted.

Not to mention, there were tasks to be completed and a world to conquer, full of beautiful women waiting to be impregnated by him.

So suppressing his burgeoning libido, Aurelius waited patiently for Enri to regain her senses.

30 minutes passed like that.

Enri, as if finally coming to her senses, touched her head once, then was taken aback when she saw the almost white, opaque fluid that flowed incessantly from her own cunt.

"This, this.."

"You're awake, Enri," Aurelius said, his voice cool and commanding.

Startled, Enri turned to face him. "L-lord, Master...?"

"Yes, you remember correctly. How are you feeling?"

"Okay, it's okay."

"Good. I will soon resume the time in this world and assist your village. After that, stay here for a while. In the future, something interesting will happen. Also, wear these new clothes. You can't go back like this, right?"

"Yes..? Ah! Yes...!"

Enri accepted the white dress he offered, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

"Hmm, this also feels different. Consider it a gift."

"Th-thank you. I'll treasure it...!"

Aurelius nodded, a faint smile playing on his lips, before he activated the Chronos Pocket Watch to resume time.

The pocket watch floated in the air, and as the stopped minute hand began to turn slowly, the stopped world also began to move again.

Enri watched in awe as the previously frozen world came back to life, and her gaze towards Aurelius was filled with reverence, as if she were beholding a true god.

If one could peer into Enri's thoughts, they would likely find her contemplating something similar to this:

'Truly... Master is a god... I've just copulated with my God. My master god is omnipotent.'

It was a remarkably natural conclusion for her to reach.

Becoming Aurelius's exclusive onahole meant achieving a measure of success in this world. Even if she were to return to Nazarick, she wouldn't be subjected to disdain or mistreatment; instead, she would be treated with a degree of reverence as Aurelius's exclusive plaything.

Yet, Enri remained oblivious to these nuances. All she understood was that she now belonged to someone akin to a deity, someone who would protect her and her sister from harm.

In fact, even in the anime, Enri was a girl who loved and admired strong people like Momonga, but she was aware of the harsh reality between herself and him, so she never gave birth to ulterior thoughts.

But now, with Aurelius by her side, those barriers seemed to dissolve, leaving her feeling elated despite the sudden upheaval in her life.

Enri was filled with exhilaration, yet she also remained somewhat perplexed by the sudden turn of events that completely upended her life in a single day.

Of course, much of Enri's affection for Aurelius stemmed from his undeniable charm—a trait he had acquired during his time as a player in Yggdrasil after paying a hefty sum of money in real cash.

Enri remained blissfully unaware of it.

'How naive. But cute. Heh.'

Smirking inwardly, Aurelius took a deep breath, sensing the flow of time returning to the world around them. With a practiced motion, he cast two protective spells on Enri and Nemu.

"[Antilife Cocoon]. [Wall of Protection from Arrows]."

A faintly glowing dome with a three-meter radius enveloped the sisters, subtly altering the air flow around them.

"If you stay here, you will be safe. And I will give this to you, Enri."

He explained the effects of the magic spell to Enri, who stood in awe, before tossing two horns he retrieved from [Subspace].

The horns pierced the barrier and landed near Enri.

"These are the [Horn of the Goblin General]. If you blow it, an army of small monsters, like goblins, will appear to protect you. So stay safe and remain here for a while."

"Yes... Master.."

Enri nodded, clutching the horn item tightly in her hand.

"Sister?"

"Nemu."

Nemu watched as Enri smiled kindly while stroking her hair.

"Then, I shall take my leave."

"... N-no, wait a minute!"

"Um, what is it?"

"M-master, please tell me your name."

"Ah. It seems like I forgot to introduce myself... Nevermind. My name is Aurelius Nova Lucifer. Remember it well. For I am your master."

For every chapter I upload here, I upload 2-3 on Patreon. The Patreon is currently 6 chapters ahead, and will get more and more ahead each day. So what are you waiting for? Join My Patreon. Link in my bio and book's synopsis

https://www.patreon.com/Autistically

12