A Sirius deal.
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Haze got out of the bath and dried himself off. He looked at his bloodied clothes.

"Mystra!" Haze called out.

"Yes, Young Master?" Mystra quickly came before him and bowed.

"Is there another set of robes?" Haze asked.

"What?" Mystra tilted her head again. She then pointed to one of the many lockers in the changing rooms. "Your clothes are there."

"Right..." Haze chuckled awkwardly. 'I forgot I got beat up so often that I had spare clothes at the Healing Pond.'

"Are you okay, Young Master?" Mystra looked at Haze with worry.

"I'm alright." Haze said nothing else as he walked in to change his clothes.

As Haze wore his bright green robes, he walked out with a sigh.

"Look who's here..." Haze heard yet another mocking voice. It seemed like he was mocked a lot.

"If it isn't Young Master Haze." the woman in front of him smirked, swaying her bright white hair from side to side as she walked.

"..." Haze just looked at her blankly, then looked at the floor, as if in thought. "Who were you again?"

"Wha...I-I am Vesna Royse! I am the Young Miss of the Royse clan!!" the woman's white face flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh! Jack's girlfriend!" Haze suddenly remembered the Royse incident. After a few years, his eldest brother Jack would elope with a different girl and Blasius would be forced to marry the second eldest daughter of the Royse clan.

"Do you only remember women if you can have your way with them?!" Vesna glared at Haze.

"No, I just remember those worth remembering." Haze sneered.

Haze walked off as Mystra followed close behind.

"Don't you have to stay at the Healing Pond?" Haze whispered lightly.

"It's Young Miss Vesna's shift now...do you truly not remember her?" Mystra was quite worried for Haze. "It seems you hit your head."

"I told you to forget about it." Haze glared slightly. "No matter how crazy I might seem, my actions are not for you to question."

"Yes, Young Master!" Mystra quickly bowed. "I apologize, Young Master Haze!"

"You may rise." Haze nodded with satisfaction. "Let's go."

Haze remembered that he used to always hang out with Rae and Mystra. One in each arm...truly a man of the women!

He entered the Estate's main building where the Master and his children's rooms were. As he walked into the children's room's corridor, he walked into an auburn haired woman. Her long silky hair moved from side to side as she walked. She frowned when she saw Haze and Mystra walking to his room.

'Alexis...' Haze bit his lip. He stopped walking as they got closer to passing each other.

Haze quickly kneeled. "Elder Sister! I've been useless ever since you brought me to this Falon Estate! I swear that I will not disappoint you anymore!"

"It's alright, Haze. I don't need anything from you. Just don't embarrass us, okay?" Alexis sighed, as if defeated.

Guilt overtook Haze. He didn't raise his head as he replied. "I understand!"

Alexis sighed again as she walked away. Haze didn't raise his head until she was out of sight. He quickly got up with a bitter smile.

He sighed and turned to Mystra with a serious expression. "Mystra, what's your current cultivation?"

"P-Peak Qi Refining realm." Mystra answered with a stutter. She had never seen Haze this serious.

"Follow me." Haze said as he walked into his room. His senses were assaulted by the smell of sweat and bodily fluids. He ignored it as he motioned for Mystra to sit and locked the door behind them.

'What the hell? Is this some kind of weird foreplay?' Mystra thought as she decided to play along. "Y-Young Master?! What are you doing?"

"I need your full undivided attention, Mystra." Haze sat down in front of Mystra.

'N-Not foreplay? What's going on with the Young Master?' Mystra was even more confused right now. "What is it, Young Master?"

"I need you to destroy your cultivation." Haze said with absolute seriousness.

"W-What?!" Mystra was flabbergasted. Everyone knew that the earlier you start your cultivation, the better. She was already 19 this year, she was past the golden age of cultivating. Unless she had a method to turn back into a 10 year old, she should never consider destroying her cultivation.

Crack.

A simple cracking sound resounded as Haze started bleeding from his seven orifices. He had destroyed his cultivation!!

"Young Master!! You're already 23! Why?!" Mystra was shaken.

"4 kilograms of gold is better than 10 kilograms of dirt." Haze said as he wiped the blood from his face. "I'm restarting my cultivation with an incredibly high-level cultivation technique. I want you to swear loyalty to me and I will teach you this technique that makes even the Escoile Imperial clan's technique look like a child's imitation."

Haze was naturally talking about his own Lightning Immortal Technique that he personally created.

The personal cultivation technique of an Immortal Immortal was beyond what a mere imperial clan could hope to attain.

"Where did you find this technique?" Mystra questioned.

"If you don't want to, I won't force you. I will have to ask you to keep this a secret though." Haze sighed.

"..." Mystra grit her teeth. She had been stuck at the Peak of the Qi Refining realm for 2 years already. She was stuck. Her talent wasn't enough to breakthrough and she didn't have enough money to buy a treasure to help her, nor the time to forcibly break through. "I'll do it."

Crack.

"What's a few more years?" Mystra smiled as she bleed from her orifices.

"I knew you would do it." Haze smiled. Haze then turned into a completely different demeanor.

He took out a bunch of papers and started writing the Lightning Immortal Technique down. He tied the papers together into a booklet. It took him 18 hours to write down the complete technique. During these 18 hours, Mystra had fallen asleep on his bed. He wrote on the front page of the booklet the name of the technique and signed the creator's name as 'Lightning Immortal'.

"Mystra." Haze shook her awake as he struggled to not join her in her peaceful land of dreams.

"Y-Young Master...? Young Master!" Mystra quickly sat up. "I apologize, Young Master! I intended to wait for you in bed, but I fell asleep!"

"It's alright. I don't plan on sleeping around anymore." Haze sighed. He handed her the technique's booklet. "Here. I trust you to keep it safe and not teach it to anyone."

"Of course, Young Master." Mystra was a little skeptical as she opened the booklet.

"I'll allow you to use my room for now. Don't read the training method for beyond the Qi Condensation realm. I'm going to meet Father." Haze said lazily as he existed his room.

Right outside his door was Rae, looking incredibly nervous. "Young Master Haze! The Master has been waiting for hours!"

"He's a Nascent Soul realm cultivator, even a month would be a drop in the bucket." Haze replied as his head kept falling slightly. 'Damn it. Having a mortal body really sucks. I feel like I'll nod off in the middle of my conversation with Sirius.'

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in." Haze heard a rough voice from within the office.

"Father." Haze bowed at the entrance, then proceeded to sit in front of his father.

"I've been waiting for 9 hours, Haze." his father said with a hint of anger in his voice. His bright red hair matching his aura of fury and wrath.

'Sirius Falon, Lord of Talon city and a prominent figure within the Escoile empire. He died fighting off the Escoile imperial clan's invasion into Talon city.' Haze recalled his memories of his father.

"I come with a proposition." Haze said in a serious tone while Rae stood behind him. "I understand that you find me as an embarrassment and a shame to the Falon clan."

"..." Sirius simply looked at his son.

"If not for Elder Sister Alexis, you'd have disowned me a long time ago." Haze continued without pausing for his father. "Here's my proposition. You give my servants and I access to the Falon Zone for a week. If I can't beat Elder Brother Jack after this week, I will go back to my old village and stay there where I won't cause you anymore shame."

"Deal. I'll give you access in a year. Prepare until then." Sirius immediately agreed. He truly regretted the day he took this brat in. He had adopted Haze because he was quite talented, and it was to please his eldest and most talented child, Alexis. Sadly, Haze hadn't lived up to anyone's expectations. He keeps barely passing the requirements to stay in the Estate. It was obvious that he worked hard to reach the requirement then goofed off until the next test after 5 years.

Haze simply smiled as he stood up and bowed. He dragged his body to his room as Rae looked at him worriedly.

Haze entered the room and saw Mystra completely naked in his room. She quickly opened her eyes as her face flushed red.

"Oh, it's Young Master Haze." She relaxed when she saw it was Haze and Rae. Haze lazily laid on his bed as he ordered. "Rae, destroy your cultivation and train with her. Mystra knows what to do."

With that, Haze fell asleep. He was tired of the beating he took in the morning as well as destroying his cultivation.

Around 10 hours later, Haze woke up to the sound of shuffling. He turned to his right to see a naked Rae with him in bed. He sighed and got out of bed.

"You're up, Young Master?" Mystra asked as she opened her eyes.

"Put on your clothes, we're going to the cultivation rooms." Haze said as he changed his clothes. 'I really need to perfume this damn room. It reeks of sweat and semen.'

"Remind me to ask Rae to clean this place up." Haze said as pinched his nose shut.

"I thought you liked the smell, Young Master." Mystra raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Well I don't anymore." Haze scoffed as he left the room, Mystra following closely behind him after putting on her clothes.

On their way out of the building, they came across a teen girl with four servants behind her. She looked like a mini Alexis.

'Chloe…' Haze glared at the girl. She had ruined his life in the past.

"Elder Brother!" Chloe ran up to Haze. She quickly winked at him and put his arm between her immature peaks. "So did you think about my deal?"

"…" Hazes glare turned into a disappointed smile. "I keep telling you, Chloe. Father would kill me!"

"Not if you reach the Golden Core realm." Chloe glanced at Haze suggestively.

"I figured as much." Haze nodded. "I'm actually going to train for you right now!"

"Great!" Chloe smiled brightly as she let go of his arm. "Try your best, Elder Brother!"

"Of course!" Haze yelled loudly as he grabbed Mystra's arm. "To the cultivation rooms!"

After walking for around a minute or so, Haze's smile turned upside down. He turned to Mystra and coldly said, "Even if you need something from that girl, unless you will literally die, do not even speak to her."

"W-What gives, Young Master?" Mystra was flabbergasted. Haze and Chloe always had a great connection, what turned it so sour so fast?

"She's the devil itself!" Haze sneered as he quickened his pace.

"..." Mystra said nothing as she noticed Haze's silent rage.

The two quickly arrived at an enormous building, almost five times as large as the main building of the Estate.

"Haze?" Haze heard a voice after entering the building. A large man with pitch black hair and red eyes approached. "What are you doing here?"

'This guy was...who again?' Haze tried to recall. 'If he's calling me by my name, his position must've been high...right! Asalon! Sirius's second disciple!'

"Elder Brother Asalon, I'm here to train." Haze replied respectfully. 'He was one of the few people who actually wanted me to achieve greatness. I think he left around this time to head to the Imperial capital.'

"Train??" Asalon was taken aback. 'Haze? Training?'

He then looked at Mystra with a disappointed look. "Are you using Elder Sister Alexis's room?"

"Yes." Haze simply nodded. Alexis had granted him access to her exclusive room to help him train when he first arrived into this Estate. He had never used it since he got here except when he needed to breakthrough to stay in the Estate.

"Don't use any dual cultivation techniques within her room." Asalon sighed.

"I apologize, but I will. We need to breakthrough quickly." Haze said with some arrogance in his tone. "If you'll excuse us, our time is short."

"..." Asalon gave him a side eye as Haze walked past him towards the front desk. He quietly muttered, "Damn brat...if you only put as much effort into cultivation as you put into gathering girls, then you might have reached the Qi Condensation realm by now."

"I'd like Alexis's room." Haze said as he looked at the middle-aged man behind the counter.

"Oh? Haze? It's rare to see you here. Did Sirius give you another test?" the old man smiled with chuckled.

"If Father decided to test me with a surprise test, he'd have to answer to Elder Sister Alexis. If he didn't no one would save me, not even you Uncle Connor." Haze shrugged.

"Have fun with your woman!" Connor laughed as he threw the key to Alexis's cultivation room to Haze.

Contrary to Connor's happy attitude, Haze glared at Connor and coldly said, "She is not my woman."

"Oh! Looks like you found someone worthy of sheathing your holy blade for?" Connor didn't get angry, he was actually intrigued.

"You can say that..." Haze replied with a sigh.

"I wonder what monstrous woman could hold back a sex fiend like you!" Connor chuckled.

"S-Sex fiend? That's a bit much..." Haze was a little lost for words.

"I've smelled your room, boy!" Connor laughed hysterically. "I don't want to hold you back! Go on now! You should get as much use of it before Alexis finds out you went in with a woman!"

"Alexis should be training in the Falon Zone. She won't have the time to worry about me soon." Haze said with a slight disappointment in his voice. He shook his head and started walking. "See you later, Uncle Connor."

"Have fun!" Connor simply laughed aloud. He was quite the aloof old man. After all, he was the elder brother of the Falon clan's head! His brother took all the stress of leading the clan while he simply had to guard the cultivation rooms. He was content. That's all he really wanted.

"That old man doesn't seem to change no matter what." Haze simply chuckled.

"I didn't know you were on such close terms with Master Connor." Mystra said in amazement.

"He never gave up on me…all the way to the end…" Haze sighed with a bitter smile as he remembered how Connor sacrificed himself to protect their group when they were adventuring back then.

"…?" Mystra simply tilted her head in confusion. She decided to accept that something had happened with Haze.

She had seen the Lightning Immortal Technique and the Qi Refining realm section had more hidden secrets than the Golden Core section of her previous technique, the basic form of Falon clan's hidden technique, Falcon's Talon.

The technique was granted to trusted servants, but only up to the Golden Core realm.

'Whoever gave Young Master Haze this technique must be someone above the Enlightenment realm.' Mystra thought with a shudder.

"Keep up." Haze said as he quickened his pace. What he said to Connor aside, it would be problematic if Alexis were to find them while training. After all, the Lightning Immortal Technique mandated that one should be naked while cultivating. 'It would cause a problem if she thought we were actually dual cultivating in her private room.'

"Mystra." Haze called out.

"Yes, Young Master?" Mystra walked at attention.

"Get us some sheets, as large as possible if you will." Haze said as he opened the door to Alexis's room.

"Yes, Young Master." Mystra bowed and left to find some sheets from the front desk.

Haze took a deep breath as he felt the Qi within the room. 'Not bad. Sirius really valued Elder Sister Alexis. This room almost has the same amount of Qi as the rooms of children from the imperial clan.'

'For now, I need to get some powerful attack power...something to surprise my opponents in case I need to fight someone of a higher realm.' Haze searched his memory for a way. He thought in silence until Mystra entered.

She bowed to him. "The sheets, Young Master."

Haze took the sheets and waved for her to start cultivating while he was still in thought. He continued thinking for an entire hour.

He grit his teeth with frustration. 'Is there really no other way?'

0