Obliteration.
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, thank god!! Pick these up yourself!!" Alexis whined with tears in her eyes.

"W-What are you doing here?" Haze asked as he put Mystra on the bed and picked up all the used handkerchiefs.

"I wanted to clean you room up since you were giving it your all cultivating." Alexis pouted like a wronged child.

"Why are you cleaning? Where's Rae?" Haze asked. Rae should've still continued with her duties to clean up his room and attend to his needs even if he didn't want to sleep with her anymore.

"Rae's Blasius's servant. Why would she clean your room?" Alexis tilted her head in confusion.

"I see..." Haze took a deep breath filled with frustration. "Elder Sister, if I were to beat up Blasius, how far would you allow me to go?"

"I guess a few broken bones, but you shouldn't. He'll kick your ass. He's a Middle Qi Condensation realm and he's close to the Advanced rank in using a longsword." Alexis sighed as she shook her head.

"I'll deal with him." Haze's eyes narrowed.

"I thought you grew out of this phase, but it looks like you're still as aggressive as ever." Alexis simply shrugged as she made a sarcastic face.

"I will not let that traitor off lightly!" Haze said seriously. "I'll at least take one of her arms."

"Are you serious?" Alexis was taken aback as she covered Mystra with a blanket. She had cleaned the entire room except for that last part.

"Absolutely." Haze nodded as he took all the evidence for his dark past and put it in a bag.

Alexis motioned to follow her as they left the room and walked together to the garbage area. "So what realm did you reach for you to have such confidence?"

"I'll go talk to Father so he can let us use the Falon Zone to breakthrough." Haze said as he shut his nose from the bag's smell.

"You've already reached the Peak Foundation realm?!" Alexis was in shock as she opened the hatch for the garbage.

Haze threw the bag in and smiled at her.

"Oh, Mystra beat up Gabriel earlier. If he goes complaining to Father, can you get him off our backs?" Haze asked with an awkward smile.

"Hahaha! I never thought I'd live to see the day where Mystra would beat up Gabriel!" Alexis laughed as they walked back to her room.

"He'll probably stay quiet if we don't say anything. Mystra's current reputation is no more than 'Young Master Haze's servant'. It would be too humiliating for him to go telling Father of such an embarrassing thing, but we can't be too careful." Haze shrugged.

"I got it." Alexis patted Haze's shoulder as she opened her room's door.

"Father really likes you, huh?" Haze said with a blank face as he saw her room. Alexis's room was more decorated and luxurious than his room when he was an Immortal. Of course, if he wanted to, he could've gathered imperial heirlooms simply to decorate his desk, but the point still stands.

"I AM his genius daughter." Alexis flicked her hair in Haze's face. He quickly spit out her hair from his mouth.

"..."

"..."

The two stared at each other before bursting into laughter.

After laughing for a minute or so, Haze sighed and muttered. "I really missed you."

"It's only been half a year." Alexis chuckled. She looked at Haze then sat on her bed. She motioned for Haze to sit next to her. After he sat, she put her arm around him. "Tell your elder sister what's been bothering you. You never train unless you're motivated by something that you need strength for."

"..." Haze's lip quivered slightly. He rested his head on her shoulder. "I really...really missed you."

He just lightly sobbed on her shoulder. She just smiled gently and let him cry his heart out.

After a few minutes of this scene, Haze composed himself. "...I'll tell you. I came back to save you as well."

"What?" Alexis asked as she tilted her head.

"I...I came back from the future." Haze said with seriousness all over his face. "I have reached the pinnacle of power in the past, the Immortal realm. In three and a half years time, Father will assign a mission to me. I will find the precious treasure he sent me to get, but I'll use it to heal this."

Haze pulled up his shirt to show his 'Genius Playboy' scar.

"Who did thi-?!"

Alexis was interrupted as Haze continued. "It was Gabriel. Father would execute Gabriel to please me and try to lure me in to extract the treasure from my body. You, Mystra, Uncle Connor and I will leave. You and Uncle Connor took me out to protect me...or will take me out to protect me. On the journey, we meet a woman called Madalyn who will go on to become my wife. Uncle Connor died while protecting us. You died to the Ethos clan. Mystra turned into a seclusive sage that only leaves her cave for war. Madalyn died to my enemies."

Alexis could feel Haze's sorrow and wrath.

"I decided to try and go back in time to fix things." Haze sighed. "I don't really remember what I did, but I remember it took a year or two before I succeeded. It's a bit blurry."

"..." Haze took a deep breath in.

"..." Alexis stared at him worriedly.

"Well?! Say something!!" Haze shouted, on the verge of tears. If she thought he was insane and distanced herself from him, he would lose his mind from frustration.

"Well...it is a little hard to believe..." Alexis looked to the ground. "Oh, I know! If you really reached this Immortal realm, your rank must've been a match for it!"

"I was a Holy Saint in using daggers. I can prove to you using the longsword! I was a Lord in longswords!" Haze said with excitement.

"Well...I doubt your words, Haze. If you can show me even Advanced rank in longswords, I'll think about trying to believe you." Alexis smiled. As a Master rank using longswords, she knew that some usages of weaponry could only be showcased using higher cultivation realms.

"I'll do it!!" Haze got up with a smile. "Let's go!"

Haze practically dragged Alexis with him to the training ground.

After arriving at the training grounds, Alexis went to her private training ground. Faint sounds of grunting and metal hitting metal could be heard.

Haze saw two men fighting each other. One of them seemed more relaxed than the other. The more relaxed one was a man with long auburn hair tied into a ponytail. His lean muscles contrasted the other guy's large beefy physique. Both held longswords in their hands.

The moment they noticed Alexis, they stopped fighting and rushed to her with a bow. "Elder Sister!"

Alexis nodded in appreciation. She then looked at Rae, who was sitting obediently in the corner of the training ground, watching the small pond near her.

"I see you guys have been training well." Alexis smiled. "What are your ranks now?"

"I feel like I'm close to reaching the Advanced rank!" Blasius said with excitement.

'You've been saying that for the last year or so...' Alexis smiled wryly towards her brother. "What about you, Jack?"

"Don't take his words to heart, Sis. He's barely halfway through the Intermediate rank." Jack shrugged as he mocked his younger brother.

"What?! You only say that because you're a Peak Qi Condensation! You put more Qi in your attacks and think that it's finesse." Blasius scoffed at his elder brother.

"This is perfect! I can show you now!" Haze said as he attracted the attention of his two brothers.

"What are you doing here? Is Elder Sister forcing you to train again?" Blasius chuckled.

"Ah...Blasius. I've been meaning to pay you a beating." Haze said confidently as he picked up a longsword and two daggers from the weapons rack.

"What did you say, you little brat?!" Blasius growled.

"You heard me! You too!" Haze pointed at Jack as well. "I don't care if you don't want to, I'll beat you till even Father wouldn't be able to recognize you!"

The two snapped as they unsheathed their longswords. Alexis sighed as she silently disappeared and reappeared next to Rae.

Haze didn't unsheathe his longsword as Lightning licked his body.

Lightning Body.

His body turned blue and muscular as he raised his sheathed longsword. He pointed it at the rushing brothers. It's tip formed a straight line with his eyes.

"What's he doing?" Alexis muttered slightly. Finally catching the attention of Rae, who thought that all that yelling was simply from Jack and Blasius sparing.

'There!' Haze's eyes turned vicious as he found a small opening between the two brothers. He stabbed his longsword at the area between both their necks. They were side by side so both necks were in his attack range.

'He doesn't have the speed to attack immediately after! He'll be pulled along by the momentum of the longsword.' Jack smirked. 'Blasius will block his attack or knock away his longsword, then I'll go for the kill!'

"You're both naïve." Haze coldly glared at the two of them.

He did something that shocked even Alexis. He let go of his longsword!

Smack!

He jumped into the air and kicked the longsword before it moved an inch! This caused it to spin while he unsheathed both the daggers he had equipped on his waist.

The sheathed blade end of the longsword smacked the back of Blasius's neck, knocking him unconscious. The hilt end was sent towards Jack's throat.

Cough! Cough! Cough!

Jack fell to the ground as he held his throat. Although he was a Peak Qi Condensation realm cultivator, he was still human. One attack to a critical area was all it took. Naturally, Jack wouldn't let even a Middle Golden Core realm cultivator get such an easy attack in, yet he had underestimated Haze...heavily so.

"Are we done here?" Haze glared at him.

"I-I'll...*cough*...kill you...*cough*" Jack said in between coughs.

Haze simply inhaled lightly.

Bam!

Haze delivered a powerful axe kick to his back, knocking the wind out of him.

"You...won't get off...light..." Jack glared at Haze.

A cold air surrounded the Lightning Immortal .

Splurt!

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Jack roared in pain as he felt Haze's dagger dig into his eye.

"I said...are we done here?" Haze grabbed him by the hair and gave him a look that seemed to penetrate even his soul.

"Enough!" Alexis roared. She didn't expect Haze to just take out his eye!

"Are you okay?!" Alexis raised her younger brother's face so she could get a better look.

"I left it mostly intact. I would never cause permanent harm to them without your permission." Haze shrugged with a sigh. "He should be able to heal it if he douses his head in the main spring at the Healing Pond. He'll need to hurry though."

"I'll pluck out your eyes and feed them to the pigs!!" Jack yelled.

"Tick tock, bitch." Haze simply smirked.

Jack grit his teeth as he ran off towards the Healing Pond.

"Now...to deal with him..." Haze turned to the unconscious Blasius as he turned off his Lightning Body.

"Don't hurt him too much! I'm gonna go give permission for Jack to use the spring!" Alexis growled at Haze. "If you maim my little brother, I won't forgive you!"

"A few broken bones, I know." Haze nodded as Alexis dashed after Jack. Haze looked at her already distant back. 'I'm not the only one with connections in the Healing Pond. Vesna's his girlfriend, she would definitely let him in.'

"Wake up!!" Haze yelled as he kick Blasius in the gut.

COUGH!!

BLURGH!

Blasius woke up while vomiting all his lunch.

"You dare steal my servant?!" Haze glared at his brother.

"W-What?!" Blasius looked up with shocked eyes.

"Don't you 'what' me!!" Haze glared as he raised his leg backwards.

SMACK!!!

Blasius rolled on the ground after the kick. 'Shit! I couldn't use my Qi in time! I think he broke some of my ribs!!'

Haze noticed Blasius's contorted face. "You think you can just take my servant and walk away unscathed?"

"H-Hold on!! She said that you dismissed her!!!" Blasius quickly said as he held his hands out.

Haze took one glance at Rae and understood the situation immediately. She was unbelievably worried. She looked like she was about to eat Haze alive.

"..." Haze looked at Blasius then smirked. "Do you love her? How I deal with this situation will depend on your answer."

"..." Blasius hesitated. "Yes..."

Haze smirked madly. 'I'll have fun with those tw-'

"I don't care what you do to me! Just don't hurt her!!!" Blasius interrupted Haze's thoughts.

That sentence pierced through his mind. His smile faded as he sighed with frustration. He turned to Rae. "Sit."

"What?" Rae looked at him with a disgusted face. That was usually the way he started their heated nights.

Whoosh.

Smack!

Haze swiped her legs, causing her to lose balance. He then grabbed her shoulder and forced her to sit beside Blasius.

"Choose your punishment." Haze said as he stood over them. "You have until Elder Sister Alexis returns."

With that said, Haze sheathed his daggers and put them on the rack. He also picked up all three longswords.

"W-What do we do?" Rae whispered to Blasius.

"Break my arms!" Blasius stood up.

"No!" Rae immediately got up to protest.

"Alright." Haze nodded then walked up to Blasius.

Blasius simply put his arms out.

Haze grabbed his wrist and punched with all he got at his elbow.

CRACK!!

A loud cracking noise was heard as Blasius's elbow went to the opposite direction.

"HNNNGGGHH....!!" Blasius grunted and breathed heavily as he held his arm. He put out his other one.

"STOP!!" Rae yelled through tears. She charged at Haze. She was a Peak Qi Refining realm. Haze would wipe the floor with her without any skills.

Thud!

Haze tripped her, causing her to fall to her face. As she was getting up, she heard another crisp crack.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Blasius almost passed out from the pain.

"Alright." Haze nodded. "That was the punishment for stealing Rae."

Haze lifted his shirt, showing off his scar. "We should all match, no?"

"We didn't agree to this!!" Blasius roared. His arms were broken, he couldn't do anything!

"You're getting off light, brat." Haze said coldly. He then sent lightning into his finger and started burning some writing on Blasius's chest. He wrote a sinister message.

"W-What does it say?!" Blasius glared at Rae as his face contorted in pain.

"You fucker..." Rae glared at Haze hatefully through her tears.

"RAE!! WHAT DOES IT SAY?!" Blasius felt worried.

"It says...Y-Young Master Blasius...loves...the trash Haze's...sloppy...seconds..." Rae said through tears.

"There. I'm done now." Haze nodded with satisfaction. He turned to Rae with a smile. "You're still my servant by the way. I never dismissed you. Unless you wish for a harsher punishment, I expect you to return to your duties starting tomorrow."

"Actually..." Haze held his chin, as if thinking. "You'll be Mystra's servant from now on. I don't need someone as slutty as you. I'm ashamed to give you to Mystra, but I still wish to work you to the bone."

"H-HAZE!!" Blasius roared in frustration, wrath and pain.

"Let this be payback for the past." Haze sat on a decorative rock near the pond. "You can either choose to start on a new page with me, or hold a grudge and let Rae and yourself face the consequences."

"..." Blasius grit his teeth. 'I can't let Rae get caught up in this madman's revenge!'

"Can we leave now?" Blasius asked, almost humbly.

"Of course. We've started a new page...Elder Brother Blasius." Haze smiled innocently. He then turned to Rae with a sneer. "Take him away. Because you're my elder brother's girlfriend, I'll let you have today off. If you don't show up tomorrow, I'll break your legs."

"Thank you." Blasius slowly nodded his head.

Rae helped him up and weakly carried him out of the training grounds with Haze eyeing them as they walk by.

"…" Haze sighed. "Now…I just have to wait for Alexis to come back."

0