Painting and desires
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ch 2

Gilbert couldn’t help the smile he saw nothing but innocence in this man. It may be his lack of communication with people. They must have ignored him because they thought he didn’t understand them and didn’t bully him because of his big size. < you must have lived in solitude huh .. > Gilbert said to himself but the man nodded in answer. 

 

The yang lord stared at his sister checking on her and then turned his attention to Maxim again. His uncle may have a preference for young boys but this man was way too beautiful, and he feared for him . he wanted this innocence to remain untouched.

 

He took a deep breath and asked < will you work for me, Maxim? > he asked straightly. And the tall man nodded as he smile

 

 

 

He grabbed Maxim’s shoulder and tried to convince all the feelings he had. < some very bad people live in my house… they, HE may try to hurt you .. > the tanned man’s eyes rounded as he listened and Gilbert continued < you are to obey only me! do you understand? if you feel scared you come to me! if you want to run you run away! > Gilbert was not going to put this man in danger for his selfish wish but he wanted to paint him so badly < I will keep you safe Maxim, that I promise..> 

 

 

Maxim stared at the yang lord in front of him and he felt amazed that a man of his standard would care about a nobody like him. He looked at his light green eyes and saw sincerity. whatever happened in that house this man, his new master was scared of it but was willing to suffer alone. Without thinking he took the hand that was on his shoulder and brought it to his chest and squeezed as he looked into his new master’s eyes . he wanted to deliver his feeling “ I will protect you to master This was one of these times he wished he could talk. The noble man as if hearing him just smiled and walked keeping a hold on his hand. < come Maxim .. let's go home. . > 

--

 

Gilbert couldn't lift his eyes off the new employee. The man was stunning and these eyes that glanced at him from time to time were breathtaking. He heard a sigh and turned his attention to the source and saw his little sister Josephine eyeing the new member of the household dreamily. He snickered and her eyes snapped to his. He grinned at her and the poor girl blushed to her ears and dropped her eyes. He didn’t comment, he knew this admiration was allowed as long as it didn't turn into love. His sister was a yang 15 years old and was already receiving countless marriage proposals. She was to be married to a respectful lord when she felt she was ready but no matter how much of a good man Maxim was he was not the one for his precious sister. He looked at him again and was relieved that the yang man’s eyes were on him and not on his sister. He smiled satisfied that Maxim was smart enough not to encourage Josie's admiration of him.

 

 

As the carriage arrived at the household, Toby helped Josephine off and the yang girl ran to her maid who was standing waiting for her smiling lovingly, Anna had come with Josey that day set on protecting the little girl and she decided to remain as a nanny despite her old age. Gilbert was glancing at the elderly woman patting Josey’s head lovingly and nodded at her when she greeted him.

 

< master, welcome home .. > Gilbert glared at Richard, who bowed respectfully. He hated this weasel his uncle putt as his prison Gard. < this is Maxim> he said as he kept walking and Maxim followed after him, eyes staring at the butler. 

 

He felt his new master change of mood and knew that this man was not an allay. 

 

<he is my new attendant, clean him up and settle him in the room closest to mine. > < a new attendant? But the lord .. > Gilbert stopped walking and turned to glare at the butler. Maxim stood behind him towering and glaring at the older man like a dog snarling at his master’s enemy. Gilbert didn’t move, didn’t speak but arched one eyebrow and Richard bowed again < my apologies master … it will be done right away.> Finally the yang lord turned his eyes to Maxim < remember what I said, you only obey me, > he made sure to glare at the still-bowing Richard as he said that and walked away.

 

He walked away with anger and unhappiness like an aura surrounding him.

 

< Anna … why does brother hate Richard so much? He is a hardworking and good man ..>. Josephine looked at her nanny with round ignorant eyes and the elderly woman patted her head < remember what I said sweet girl.. > she whispered as she led the yang lady inside < don’t trust anyone expect your brother .. > repeated Josey with a lost tone, she knew everyone was hiding something from her. Ever since she was yang every time her uncle came to the mansion Gilbert would disappear for days loocking himself in his bedroom but then he started shutting himself in his art studio. Gilbert lived in this house ever since he was 8 years old, she met him for the first time when he was only 16 and he still refuses to talk to her about their father. The yang girl sighed and followed her nanny to try on her new dresses.

 

Written By parafyna art

 

His eyes flattered open when he heard the knock. 

 

Gilbert jumped sitting up his heart jumping out of his chess.

 

 he is back?  

 

The servant never approached his studio, his sister would start calling out to him before even approaching..

 

Nok Nok..

 

 Gilbert squeezed his fist and stood up < come in .. > he was not a child anymore, he should control himself, he closed his eyes and readied his heart. 

 

As the door opened a tall tanned yang man walked in and stood still for a second before bowing respectfully. Gilbert was shocked, he forgot about Maxim.. he laughed and wiped his sweaty palms in his pants as he waved <come here .. >

 

 

Maxim saw it, and as soon as he walked in he saw the tensed muscle and the fight mode his master took. He was scared. Maxim walked closer and watched how the new master's tense body relaxed and his vigilant eyes softened. <you look beautiful all cleaned up > he stared at the warm smile and blushed. No one called him beautiful before. 

 

 

Gilbert circled and walked around his new attendant admiring the beautiful yang man he was. Maxim's eyes stayed down looking at his feet wondering what his new master was doing feeling nervous and hopeful.

 

 

Gilbert was fascinated, the golden brown curls were chining in the kind evening sun. The yang man's Bronze skin was glowing. And his bulging muscles were tense from nervousness. He looked strong. Probably from all the labor he did before.. he can fight .. Gilbert smiled at his silliness as if his monster was easily defeated by a fistfight. < look at me .. > Gilbert demanded despite himself, and Maxim obeyed.

 

 Gorgeous, absolutely beautiful gems, Gilbert thought to himself. These eyes that now shone a bit of green and a bit of bleu like a gemstone under the light stared at him. Gilbert couldn’t help it, he took a deep breath and closed the distance between them, he held the surprised yang man's face in his hand and closed the distance between their faces leaving only a breath < amazing .. beautiful .. I .. I have never seen eyes like yours before .. how many colors I can use just to paint them .. > muttered Gilbert to himself as he stared at Maxim with wide eyes.

 

 

Ah .. so that's why he paid so much for him .. maxim surprised eyes dimmed. It was as if it lost its light. He was indeed ignored most of the time. His old master may have been cruel but he made sure the yang boy he bought with precious gold was protected. He would yell and curse him yet he would hide him away from the lustful eyes of the sailors at night. He would punish him severally when made a mistake yet he would beat a strange man who tried to undress him. His old master was mean and hateful yet he was a good father that protected his useless son. That was why Maxim never thought of leaving the elderly man and was a bit disappointed when he was sold, yet he knew it was unavoidable as he grew older and stronger. his old master must have wanted to remedy his asset before it decided to run away. Maxim is just glad the elderly kept him these years. He was not stupid and he knew how his life could have been way worse.

 

He knows now what his master wanted, and he doesn’t know how to feel about that… will he be even able to please him? He may have played around with young boys and older men and women seduced him, yet all those were just commoners like him … he knew nothing of nobles and their bedroom habits …  

 

 

Written By parafyna 

 

 

 

Gilbert completely ignorant of the turmoil the man in his hands was feeling jumped and grabbed his white canvas. <there! Site there .. no .. no here … no wait > he was walking back and forth holding his brushes and paint <here! by the window !!!! > As he made up his mind he grabbed his new model and made him sit on the window seat. And he just stared. 

 

Like an angel .. he thought as he grabbed his tools and started getting busy < don’t move!> He snapped when Maxim fidgeted, and the poor man froze.

 

 

Is he just painting me? Wandered maxim to himself feeling confused even more. The way his master looked at him and almost kissed him made him think his new duties were bedroom duties. He started to doubt his judgment again, thinking maybe his new lord just wanted to paint him.. he was embarrassed by his high self-esteem.

 

 

Gilbert noticed the blush that spread to Maxim's ears and smiled loving the effect that blush had on the beautiful man.

 

//Written By parafyna ./

 

Hours passed as Maxim just stood there obeying his master not daring to move despite the fatigue. He just stared at the young man who now owned his labors and may own his body. His master was always talking about how beautiful Maxim was as if he didn't look at his reflection golden hair was messily tied and yet some silky stands escaped here and there refusing to obey their owner. His skin was pale, transparent as if has no color to him. Maxim's eyes darkened as he wondered how would it feel if he touched it, if he squeezed a bit too hard would his imprint be left on that translucent skin? He squeezed his fist as his gaze moved to the eyes that were looking at him and yet didn’t see him. Light green as if spring is spreading its green wings on the land. Maxim swallowed his dry saliva as he stared at these lips, so pale with a hint of pink as light as a Peony flower, so full, so tempting.. maxim stared wanting to take a glimpse of that tang nestling deep inside. 

 

<Maxim… >

A husky voice snapped him out of his daze as he looked up to stare at his master. he averted his eyes as he realized where his thoughts were.. how dare he ???!! No matter how beautiful or tempting his master is how could he think that? 

 

Gilbert was tired from standing, he knew that long hours had passed when the light started to dim and he was struggling to see, yet he noticed his new servant didn't complain and didn't move from the spot he was ordered into. Feeling guilty he put down the brush reluctantly.

 

 < maxim ..> He called again as he walked to the small lamp by the table. < you must be tired and hungry .. ah .. sorry .. I.. I tend to forget myself .. >

 

Maxim didn’t answer and Gilbert didn’t expect one from him. As he lit the lamp the door was pushed open and Gilbert flinched and almost dropped the lamp burning everything in his studio. If it wasn’t for Maxim's fast reaction in grabbing the lamp and steadying it may have been dire. 

 

Gilbert froze. He can’t help it. Only one man would push his door rudely.

 

to be continued…

 

//

author notes 

the point of view will vary between the characters, i separated the section to make it easy to follow.

I am also. The artist.

Find more on parafyna.net

1