Chapter 1: The Beginning of The World
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have you ever imagined what it will be like in the primordial l era? During the primordial era, a harmonious existence prevailed among the celestial deities, mortal beings, and malevolent entities, embodying both virtue and evil. Alas, certain deities dared to contradict the cosmic edict, which forbade meddling with mundane affairs from alternate dimensions or universes. Those who transgressed this sacred law were stripped of their divine might, their essence reduced to a mere one percent of strength . Among those who committed this transgression was Balistarz, along with five other deities. Consequently, Balistarz, the god of delusions, plummeted into the Everlast continent in the mortal realm, where humanity, in their relentless pursuit of eternal youth, would annually offer ten thousand lives as a sacrifice. Over time, Balistarz gradually reclaimed his powers and ruled over mortals. Meanwhile, the Everlast continent harbored a multitude of diverse and marginalized species, such as beastmen, dragons, and demigods, and yet they paled in comparison to the omnipresent human populace in terms of strength. Nonetheless, As the humans unveiled a means to bolster their prowess, thereby safeguarding their lands against skirmishes and strife with other species, a knowledge that would eventually permeate through the entire continent. This method, known as spiritual training or body training, was passed down to the human race for billions of years. Those who practiced it lived longer than those who didn't, leading people to believe it was a gift from the gods. In reality, it originated from another world where the Nyxos god of creation and sleep reigned supreme. The Nyxos god discarded this technique as it was inferior to the heavenly techniques in the universe of gods and demons. In the southeastern part of the continent, the Alpine Empire thrived. Its beloved king, Javsa, who was nearing his death, sought out to prolong his lifespan and was found by the evil god Baliturz, the god of delusions who makes people think what he wants, which always works in front of mortals who have no power to resist. He gives mortals the chance to become young and immortal by having them kill ten thousand people to have them become young for a century, and he takes half of that life force for himself to regain his strength. The king waged wars with other kingdoms, betraying his people in exchange for a longer life. Those who discovered this secret met their demise, and he created the illusion that he had died in those wars and that he was the son of the previous king. King Javsa sacrificed his subjects' lives to Baliturz to enhance his skills and attain youth. As he was traveling through the seven kingdoms, he found a girl he liked and married her; she appeared as a commoner but was the princess of the dragon tribe. The Dragon Tribe held the highest power in the world, followed by the Demigod Tribe, because their power was suppressed by the laws of that world, but they were still treated like gods. Twenty years later, King Javsa celebrated the birth of his long-awaited son. However, his son possessed a pure chaotic body capable of absorbing other body types such as the space body and time body. His son traveled back in time, reborn 25 trillion years before the Alpine kingdom was destroyed. Having lived a long life, he possessed knowledge of everything that would occur in the next 25 trillion years. His mission upon returning was to prevent his father from aiding the evil god in destroying the people of the Everest continent, which happened in his last life, but due to his demigod powers, dragon powers, and his natural heavenly physique, which defied the natural law of the world he was born in, he fully escaped that world by accidentally flying into the unknown vortex, which led him to arrive in a middle world and face off against and kill the fallen god Balistarz, the god of delusions, when he became a god-king. The king named his son Jeidon, which was a unique name in the world.

0