Chapter 3: The Shadowless Past
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"As Jeidon arrived in the alpine empire he fell asleep, he remembered his past memories — how, in his past life in the middle world of the heavens and earth, he delved deeper into the meaning of his life after his home was destroyed by the hands of his father and the evil god. He thought only if he had been strong enough to defeat them and save his people ,but he couldn't and was very regretful about it .As he did not regret for long, he entered the soul realm as soon as he got into the middle realm, feeling the thick spiritual energy surrounding him. He entered the land of inheritance from his mother and the chaotic body. He learned that once he ascended the immortal limits and became a god, and has learned everything in the universe, also knows how to use his chaotic body effectively and created his own secret technique, he would then be able to go back to the past to create a new past and future. Later, a young girl found Jeidon laying on the ground in the monster forest and was injured. So She took him to her nearby village to get treated, and he found out about the cultivation system in that world and the various races living there. He realized that he needed to keep how he got into this world a secret and to keep the secret about his body to himself, so as not to hurt anyone in that village. After two years, he entered the world when he turned 14 years old and was a simple soul formation master, considered a genius as he cultivated even in his sleep due to his precious body. Consequently, he received a martial skill from his dad. It was a black-grade martial skill in his world but got demoted to a human middle-grade martial skill when he entered the middle-tier world.” He had an amazing journey he became a god-king and rose all the way up in the universe, made new friends and finally killed the deity Balistarz and the rest of the evil gods. He became the new ruler of the universe and didn't expect that the universe would open up cracks and collapse. He and a team of gods went into the other dimensions and saw a parallel universe and were surprised. He didn't exist there as he is the only one without a doppelganger. As they met with the other gods that ruled that parallel universe, there was a battle between two supreme gods of the human race and the alien race that were invading their worlds.

0