Ch. 06: Party
484 8 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sabrina put on a simple romper that was not designed to contain an ass as big as hers, along with some athletic sneakers. Jade’s outfit wasn’t any better. She put back on the same pajamas from earlier, consisting of booty shorts and a white tank top at was stretched so far around her boobs that it might as well have been a net. Instead of sneakers, she simply switched her crocs over to ‘sport mode.’ She had no weapon, as opposed to Sabrina’s dagger, but Sabrina told her she’d faired just fine unarmed.

Fortunately, they didn’t run into anyone on the way to the laundry room. Sabrina held her breath as she pried open the door to the washing machine. Jade gasped, and Sabrina let out a sigh of relief. The tunnel was there.

“Guess you were right about your theory,” Sabrina said. “It’s only open at night.”

“Hopefully,” Jade corrected. “It would suck if it’s only open for a narrow window of time, and then we’re trapped.”

“I guess. I’d rather operate on the assumption that it’s not luring us into a trap… although I guess it used pretty good bait, if so.” Sabrina shrugged, then bent to crawl into the tunnel. “Whatever. Guess we’ll find out.”

Jade followed, immediately letting out a frustrated groan. “Ugh! That’s not fair! You can’t be waving that ass in my face!”

“Oh hush. Your tits blow my ass out of the water, and you didn’t see me complaining.”

“That’s debatable. Your ass is literally hypnotic.”

“And your tits are… persuasive.”

Sabrina got out of the other side of the tunnel, held Jade’s hand to help her out as well. It probably wasn’t necessary, but neither complained.

“This place is crazy,” Jade commented. “So what now? We just open the machines and kill what’s in there?”

“That’s worked so far. Keep an eye out for socks on the floor, though. I’m gonna take the lead for now, if that’s okay, until we can catch you up on jellies.”

Jade didn’t protest, so Sabrina picked a machine, readied her dagger, and opened it up. A pair of gym shorts began moving instantly, but Sabrina didn’t give it a chance to show off what kind of animalistic behavior it had in store. Her arm extended and the shorts were cut to ribbons on contact. A Vigor jelly came from the corpse to Sabrina’s delight.

She carefully picked it up and handed it to Jade. As soon as she did, both girls got a message in their head.

>Cooperation detected. Form a party?

With a look, the pair mentally agreed.

>Party formed. Quest system unlocked.

>New Quest: Find the Laundromat Key.

>New Quest: Defeat [20] enemies. [0/20]

“Cool,” Jade said. “Guess teaming up is encouraged. I wonder if the quests give rewards.”

“I bet they do. Probably even better than challenge rewards,” Sabrina speculated.

“Better get to work then,” Jade ordered jokingly, emphasized by a slap on Sabrina’s ass.

Sabrina tried ignore the thrill. “Shouldn’t you pop that?”

Jade looked at the jelly in her hand. “Goddamn it. Your ass is a safety hazard. Way too distracting.” She then popped it.

>Vigor has reached lvl 1!

> No class. (2/6) Aspects unlocked. Unlock (6/6) to gain a class.

>In the absence of a class, points have been allocated automatically.

>New perk: Gymnast. Movement speed enhanced. Flexibility significantly enhanced. Resistance to sprains and pulled muscles.

>New skill: capoeira. 2,000 hours of training gained.

“Noice,” Jade said, doing her best Andy Samberg impression. She then explained what she got, accompanied by a demonstration of a few dance-fighting moves.

Sabrina squatted down to open the machine under the previous one. Stabbing out, she cut the pant leg that sprung out, but three more followed, overwhelming her in a grapple. A huge octopus made out of fused-together gray sweatpants was what hid inside of the washing machine, and now it had Sabrina restrained.

Jade went into panic mode. Sabrina was caught by cloth tentacles, strung up so tightly that she couldn’t swing her dagger. Jade took a running step to her friend, coaxing a new leg out of the machine that darted to her. She spun away from it, carrying her momentum into a roundhouse at the assaulting tendril.

She reached Sabrina, and took the dagger from her. With an upward slash, she filleted the pant leg at held her right arm in place. Shortly after, two tendrils caught Jade from behind and pulled her towards the machine. She just barely managed to hand the dagger back before slipping out of reach.

Sabrina summarily dismembered the other two restraints around her then rushed to Jade’s aid. Jade was held with her back to the washing machine, struggling to not be pulled in ass-first. Sabrina hesitated, not seeing any space where she could cut the cloth without cutting her friend. Then, she remembered the magic of the dagger, and went for it. With two firm slashes that rubbed right against Jade’s skin harmlessly, she severed the tendrils.

She always apparently managed to sheer her top off completely. Jade sprung away from the monster grateful, but topless. With the machine no longer blocked, Sabrina finished the beast off with a final stab to the crotch. She was rewarded with a new kind of jelly. This one was yellow, and shaped like a light bulb.

“All yours, Bean,” Jade offered. “You saved my tits.”

Sabrina wanted to argue, but Jade had a look that was definitive. “Thank you,” Sabrina said humbly as she popped it, absorbing the yellow slime. “We’ll find you a new one.”

>Cognition has reached lvl 1!

> No class. (3/6) Aspects unlocked. Unlock (6/6) to gain a class.

>In the absence of a class, points have been allocated automatically.

>New certification: master’s degree in computer science (MIT). Degree and associated knowledge gained. Certification will not prompt suspicion.

“What the fuck,” Sabrina practically gasped. She felt significant changes in her brain all at once. Not only was a college education poured into her mind all at once, but there was an inherent improvement associated with leveling up Cognition. More than the previous aspects, improving Cognition did exactly what it sounded like. She could process information more easily, and more deeply. The horizons of her mind were broadened in ways she never could have predicted before.

“What did it do?” Jade pressed.

Sabrina described the new changes, slightly shaken. This boost to her intellect was an eye opener. Later on, though? If she put more levels into it? She wasn’t sure she wanted that kind of change. She wasn’t sure if she’d even be the same person by the time the dungeon was done with her. She kept these thoughts to herself. She didn’t need to pawn her issues off on Jade.

“Well, there goes my bimbofication theory,” Jade said, upon hearing what Cognition did.

“You thought the dungeon was trying to turn us into bimbos?”

“The theory fit until now.”

Sabrina furrowed her brow, puzzled. “Yet… you kept going, anyway?”

Jade shrugged. “At least we would have had each other. Just a couple of dumb bitches in heat.”

“Aww. The first half of that was actually sweet.”

They moved on, getting ready to crack open a new dryer. Sabrina paused, as she registered the faintest of squeaks from the far end of the room, opposite of the closed door. She gave Jade a silent look, before creeping toward the sound. Just like on the other end of the room, she found mouse-like ankle socks huddled behind the machines. Except, this time there were a bunch of them.

Sabrina began stomping, and Jade quickly joined. It was frankly depressing how easily the duo wiped out the den of socks, winding up with nine Vigor jellies by the end of it. They divided them so that Sabrina got four and Jade got five. This was enough to level them both to level four.

Skipping over the intros, Sabrina got the following:

>New Perk: Marathoner. Exhaustion threshold significantly increased. Stamina significantly increased.

>New Skill: rock climbing. 1,000 hours of training gained.

>New Perk: Death Grip. Maximum grip strength of hands significantly increased. Maximum grip strength of vagina significantly increased.

Bonus: Additional magic damage added to all melee attacks.

Jade climbed three levels up to four, so she got a lot of changes in a row.

>New Perk: Sturdy. Threshold of force required to move you against your will significantly increased.

>New Skill: Juggling. 3,000 hours of training gained.

>New Perk: Smooth Customer. Bodily coordination significantly improved. Verbal flow moderately improved.

Bonus: additional strength modifier added to arms and back.

New Ability: Heavy Hitter. Triple the kinetic energy transferred to target from a melee attack. Cooldown: 5 minutes (local dimension time)

Sabrina and Jade shared what they’d gained. They were happy to see that leveling up still had new things to surprise them with. One thing in particular gave Sabrina pause though.

“What does ‘local dimension time’ mean? Are five minutes in here not five minutes outside of the dungeon?”

“Shit,” Jade replied. “That’s a good question. If not, what’s the time dilation like? Is more time passing outside, or less? Is morning gonna come in like an hour? Or do we get more time in here, meaning if the door closes on us, we’d have to wait like a year for morning to come?”

“Yikes. I really don’t wanna find out the hard way. We’re halfway through the monster killing quest, so how ‘bout we just kill ten more real quick and call it a night? We can get bring a couple egg timers tomorrow to test for a time difference,” Sabrina suggested.

“Sounds like a plan,” Jade agreed.

They didn’t find anything as crazy as the sweatpants octopus. In fact, it was starting to feel like they’d quickly gotten overpowered for what the dungeon’s laundromat threw at them. It was mainly a collection of the same living clothes they’d come to expect, which were swiftly put down.

In the five minutes or so it’d taken to finish the quest, they’d gotten six jellies for Lust, and four for Vigor. Split evenly, they’d each gained a level in Lust and were two-thirds of the way to a level in Virgie.

Sabrina got:

>New perk: Stretchy. Vagina, anus, and mouth can stretch to accommodate large insertions without pain, as well as snap back to their original shape. Body can contort to allow for autocunnilingus.

>New affinity: Facesitting.

That last part gave Sabrina a mild crisis. She was already highly fond of having her face sat on. Now it was bordering on pathological.

Jade got:

>New perk: Nectar of the Gods. Your sexual fluids are now induce a euphoric high. Your sexual fluids increase arousal in those who ingest them. Your sexual fluids increase erogenous sensations in skin they come in contact with.

>New affinity: anal insertions.

Considering that she was not consistently wet enough that her thighs were slippery, that perk might be a problem for Jade. LShe also couldn’t ignore her deep craving for a plug in her ass. The fact she didn’t own one would need to be addressed.

Finally, there was the quest to address.

>Quest complete: Defeat [20] enemies. [20/20]!

>Reward: Base Totem!

>Base system unlocked!

>New Quest: use Base Totem to establish a base.

The item that appeared, referred to as a ‘base totem,’ was a gold statue around the size of a person’s head. The statue was shaped like a classic Pac-Man style ghost, with closed eyes and a flat line for a mouth. Neither woman knew quite what to make of it, but decided they could figure it out when they were safely in their apartment.


29