Chapter 7: Guild full of perverts
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hours pass in the office with Jhanandra repeatedly pondering, making hand movements in the air and writing something down on a parchment. Suddenly a colorful lizard who was chilling on her table started to squawk.

 ˝FAYA! FAYA! FAYA!...˝ But no matter how loud it squawked it wasn’t heard by the sleeping man and the overzealous woman.

But this alarm lizard wasn’t an ordinary one. It was gifted by the higher ups to wake Jhanandra from her focus no matter the length it has to go.

It starts to run toward her, jumps into the air doing front flips and a sound accompanies it.

˝PFFFFFFTTT!!!˝ A loud fart was heard and a yellow like smoke started to envelope the spinning figure in the air.

And then it hit Jhanandra straight into the face!

She falls into a daze for a moment before she starts retching over her table.

˝Bleeeergh! Get here you little…! Blergh! God I hate this… Bleeeeergh!˝ She tries cursing but the assault on her nasal cavity was too much for her to bear.

The lizard quickly made its escape out of the office to avoid her wrath, leaving her without a target to vent on. She looks around seeing the time and then me still sleeping on the floor. An idea pops in her head and she makes an evil sadistic face (rape face for our degenerate friends).

˝Heey Baldr~ WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU BASTARD, IT’S TIME FOR DINNER!!!˝ She used Boost magic on her voice, making it three times louder, screaming directly into my ear.

My reflexes go into overload and crash jumping into a nearby wall.

After a few moments to clear my mind and realize what I experienced, I lose my shit.

˝What the fuck was that for?! And was the pain from before really necessary?!˝ I tackle her but miss since she dodges.

˝Stop making such drama show! I forcefully awakened your mana core. If I let you meditate you would take too long to activate your core, days, weeks or even months. So no pain, no gain!˝ She self-righteously explains herself.

I look at her silently and pick up my book on anatomy.

˝Alright, but waking me up that way was unnecessary!˝ I threw it and hit her right in the face.

She crouches holding her face and looks at me like I’m a monster.

˝You dare hit a girl in the face? What would you do if you disfigured it? Are you going to take responsibility?˝ She asked tearfully.

I look at her with a cold gaze.

˝You are a grand healer, even if I bashed your face in you could most likely heal it leaving no scar. And take responsibility? Shouldn’t you be asking that yourself? What if I lost my hearing in my ear? That shouldn’t be easy to heal.˝

She ignores my comeback and happily giggles.

˝Alright I’ll take responsibility! Now come here to momma!˝ She closes in with outstretched arms.

I feel a chill down my spine and dash towards the door as fast as I can.

‘What the hell is that?! She acted so cold before so why is she now coming after me?!’

˝Weaken-Speed!˝ She waves her hand and a ball of light shoots out of her hand towards me.

The light is too fast to dodge and hits me squarely in my back, but I am not flinging into a wall or something similar, but my movement is slowed into what looks like a movie slow motion.

My back starts to be covered in cold sweat as Jhanandra closes in with a perverted chuckling.

˝What are you doing?! What is wrong with you?!˝ I scream as I am reaching for the door.

˝Nothing, I’m just going to take responsibility for you like I promised! So don’t resist.˝ She approaches even faster and pushes me down.

I turn around and we have an arm wrestling standoff on the floor. I become even more desperate to resist when she makes such a rape face.

˝Weaken-Strenght!˝ A white light passes through her hand into me, causing my strength to weaken.

Her face is getting closer and closer, her mouth already drooling. No matter how beautiful, this behavior would turn down anyone unless they have a reverse rape fetish.

I resisted for as long as I could, when heaven suddenly descended to help me…

˝What are you doing…?˝ The door opens and a chilling voice is heard from the new arrival.

Jhanandra freezes and looks up at Vanir with an expression of fear.

˝…Taking responsibility?˝ She says nervously.

˝BE GONE THOT!˝ He spins his wooden staff and slams it into her stomach, sending her across the room. He then hurriedly helps me stand up.

˝You alright there? I was worried when Stinky came running down after his alarm but you two still haven’t appeared yet.˝ He then looks at Jhanandra as if he looked at scum.

˝And you! How can you try to take advantage of him when he still doesn’t know anything?!˝

Jhanandra rubs her stomach and slowly stands up.

˝Hey! That was probably my only chance I got to rope myself a man! And you would do it too if you were a woman and found out he has a big mana core that occupies the back half of his brain!˝ She became enraged as her plan was ruined and she was hit twice in less than five minutes.

Her words shock Vanir who looks at me in awe and then he becomes enraged at her.

˝He has a rare condition and you want him to be wasted on you?! Stop dreaming, that ain’t happening!˝

They both prepare their battle stances as if they are fighting to the death.

‘Aw hell no! I am not becoming the prize of the victor!’ I slowly crawl unnoticed to the door and then dash through, slamming it shut behind me.

The two elves were dumbfounded at my sudden escape and then could hear me screaming while running behind the door.

˝HELP! GET THE GUILD CHIEF, MASTER OR WHATEVER IT IS! MURDER MURDER!˝

The two in the room paled and together ran after me into the hall. But they were met with an already filled hallway of high ranking members of the guild.

˝WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS COMMOTION?!˝ A loud voice boomed through the hall quieting it down to the point you could hear a pin drop.

A pure white winged fairy flies into the middle of the commotion and lands in front of me. His wings' short hair and long beard are pure white, while his eyes are magenta colored. He is wearing a white priest robe with silver colored armor pieces on his shoulders, hands, chest and legs.

˝Who are you and what happened, kid?˝ He asks in a deep voice.

˝Hello! I am a new guild member and was about to be raped or kidnapped.˝ I answer quickly.

˝By who?˝ He asks after a moment of silence.

˝Those two!˝ I point at Jhanandra and Vanir who are making ugly faces.

The fairy stares at the two and finally says disappointedly.

˝I get Jhanandra, but you Vanir? I thought of you better.˝

˝No! It’s not like that! I saved him from being taken advantage of…˝ He tries to explain himself.

˝But then when I told him about his mana core he wanted to keep him for himself!˝ Since she knew she is going down she decided to drag Vanir down with her.

˝NO!...˝ He tries to argue but is not given the chance.

˝SILENCE! Punishment will come later, now tell me the reason for it all. His mana core is what?˝

Vanir nudges Jhanandra who reluctantly starts speaking.

˝Because I wanted to teach him as fast as I can, so I decided to help him activate his mana core. I was surprised when he told me it’s in the back of his head but still continued. But then I needed five minutes to make the mana flow through the core. And that’s because it spanned over the back top half of his brain.˝ With her reveal, all the guild members exclaimed and looked at me with stars in their eyes.

˝That kind of talent needs the guild to jointly raise him!˝

˝No, he needs to learn from the best. Learning from the average members is a waste of time, only the best ones should teach him!˝

˝No I will teach him, you all have still much to learn!˝

The clerics started to argue over who should teach me.

‘… Did I make a mistake? Are all members of the cleric guild perverts?’ I think to myself.

˝ENOUGH!˝ The white fairy yells with veins already popping up on his forehead.

˝None of you shall decide what to do with him! He is a guild member not your belonging! Secondly, he is already Jhanandra’s student and it will stay like that unless he decides otherwise. Thirdly, if any of you leak about his core, you can expect punishment from me directly!˝ His words caused everyone to shiver at the thought.

He turns towards me.

˝You three! My office, now!˝ He commanded and started walking to the end of the hall.

We follow the fairy under the gazes of the other clerics and enter the biggest office at the end of the hall. The fairy sits behind his desk and beckons us to sit on the free chairs. He stares at me with a gaze that makes you want to answer all he asks.

˝So what is your name?˝ He asks.

˝Baldr Firebeard.˝ I answer somewhat dazed as if hypnotized.

˝Why did you come to the cleric guild?˝

˝As a Nil I decided to first get a combat class. Since the other dependable guy went for a warrior, I decided to be a cleric, so he doesn’t die immediately.˝

˝Do you know yet what your core means and why you almost got raped?˝

˝No, but I guess it is special?˝

˝Yes, your core is abnormally big and is integrated in a concentrated manner in the back of your brain. This means that your mana will passively enhance the functions of those parts. As the back of the brain is for sight among other things, it allows for a mana enhanced vision, which is a rare skill.˝

˝But what does that have to do with me being almost raped?˝ I ask confused.

˝Well you don’t know yet, but in this world men are free souls and don’t like to be bound to one place. Women are the opposite, so it’s common for women to court the men for marriage, since it takes the men’s freedom. So be careful to not be taken advantage of, since a man who runs away from his wife is dishonorable.˝ He answers calmly while glancing at Jhanandra.

˝But… how would rape make me marry her?˝ I become even more confused.

˝Well… I thought that if I got pregnant, you wouldn’t be able to decline my proposal…˝ She looked away embarrassed.

I look at her and sigh while holding my head from the headache.

˝You really are a hopeless case…!˝

1