Chapter 6
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I thought it would be funny to see your reaction. None of that is true. Except the whole trial or delve thing but I don’t actually know how it works!” He honestly answered. “Knew it.” She said with a sigh. She had a friend like this a couple years ago. “Most people I know wouldn’t be so chill with losing three appendages. What’s up with you?” She asked trying to get make small talk. “I was diagnosed with being a bit cookoo!” He laughed jollily. “Really?” She tiredly asked. “Nope!” He replied. “Fuck you.” She said while getting up. “What are you getting up for ” Zyrtec asked Shine. “I’m hungry so I am going to go make dinner.” She said. “With what?” He asked. “Well human obviously.” She replied before twisting into a crooked smile and heading outside. Shock filled his eyes before he screamed “No like what are you going to use for the bowl and fire?!”, 

———-

“Damn you have experience. How did you get this well at it” Zyrtec asked while staring a human skull with two round joints in the eye sockets, he saw her pull them from somewhere in the lower body, The skull was filled with blood and muscles, with a bone fire underneath it fueled by various waste organs. She saw him start the fire with means he didn’t even think off nor understood. “Holy crap you are skilled at this! How!” He asked with starry eyes as if a kid seeing the night sky. “Well one time I just so happened to have few corpses that were lying around my house and I couldn’t afford food so I just cooked that and after a while I got pretty good at it.” She proud replied then continued “I was the first to come up with the idea and nobody even stole it for some reason those idiots instead called me psychotic, and it even cleared that horrible stench, the utensils of bone were my finest works, I swear on it.” 

“OK! More please!” He said while gobbling down food. He then spoke the words that truly reached the bottom of Shine heart. “I can relate people call me that all the time. But they said it was useful for the experiments so they didn’t put me into the room with the others”, Shine then said. “In any world while there may be a shortage of food there will never be a shortage of corpses, so why not treat the corpses as food. Especially when you starving!” She said and he agreed. “Ha ha ha, I have never related to a person this much. Starving is the worst and if anyone says to hang onto morals when starving, they haven’t starved!” She then said. “That’s what I’m saying! But I haven’t killed anyone for no reason. Only for survival right.”, He then said “Hmm? I have.”, she replied “What? Well whatever why cry about the past.” He responded “Why are you surprised ? I was about to turn you into another one off those failures.”, “Oh and by the way why can’t I see those runes I see the lost souls of my world see even though I have been infected with the knave” she questioned the young man who happened to be a lost soul, although a distinctly weak one focused on research, “you get after your first time killing a seeker.” He truthfully replied.           

After many hours of joyful small talk over a delightful warm meal shared between a young mistress and a charming young man, a distinct slimy sound could be heard from the hallways along with a strong heat. 

0