Pandas Are Picky Eaters. I Won’t Share My Cookies! (Rewrite)
1k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After guilt-tripping cough, she "convinced" them that because they took so long and she didn't want to miss them showing up, she had missed lunch. Sionna and Wadjet brought Aergia to the bakery she wanted from but was too lazy and "worried" to go herself. 'Aergia is so cute when she's trying to be sneaky. Gah, I want to pinch her cheeks,' Sionna gushed. 'I wonder if she'll let me pet her,' Wadjet was contemplating.

Meanwhile, Aergia was thinking about her favorite treat: 'Cookies, cookies, I love cookies.' Aergia sang her little heart out in her head.

The little starter zone bakery was called Morning Dew Bakery. Stepping inside, Aergia, Sionna, and Wagjet were greeted by the warm glow of the hearth and the sight of shelves lined with an array of pastries, pies, and bread. The shelves were crafted from polished oak, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of cinnamon and sugar. Behind the counter stood an elderly gnome lady with a twinkle in her eyes as she welcomed Aergia, Sionna, and Wadjet into her shop. "Hello, dearies, my name is Muvy; welcome to Morning Dew Bakery; what can I do for you three? Any treats you prefer? I have Fairy Ring Cakes (Doughnuts), Fae Tarts (Cakes), Pixieberry Dishes (Pies), and my favorite, Fairydust Biscuits (Cookies). If you don't have much of a sweet tooth, I also have Elfin Loaf (Bread) and Dwarf Rings (Bagels)." 

Before the gnome Muvy could finish, Aergia jumped up and down in excitement and anticipation. Wadjet had to wipe some drool from Aergia's mouth. Her mouth started to water at just the thought of… "Ten Fairydust Biscuits, please!" Aergia practically yelled in overjoy. 'Give me, give me, give me cookies.'

Sionna and Wadjet laughed at their cute friend/Crush (But that is a whole other chapter;) as they held one arm each to keep Aergia from jumping. Sionna, holding onto Aergia's left side, google while asking Muvy, "Can we also get two fairyring cakes and two…" Looking at Wadjet, Sionna asked what she wanted. "I'll take two fae tarts, please." Wadjet wasn't much of a sweet person, but the online forums the beta testers created said this shop had a special coffee cake. Wadjet did like coffee cake.

"Alright, Dearies, what kind of fairydust biscuits, fairyring cakes, and fae tarts would you like?"
Aergia squealed, "Whispfluffs (Marshmallows)!" She opened her status screen without thinking anything and paid the kind gnome grandma. Even before her two friends could say anything, Aergia took out her treasures and left to sit on that bench, which she dubbed her napping nest.

Sionna exaggeratedly shook her head at the cute panda and ordered her Umber (chocolate) flavored fairyring cakes, while Wadjet paid for two Javaflare (Coffee) flavored fae tarts. Thanking the gnome granny, Sionna and Wadjet headed to where Aerdia lay.

They found Aergia lying on the bench, her eyes closed, nibbling on a fairydust biscuit. Her cheeks puffed like cubs. "Gah! So, fudging cute!" Sionna loved the sight of Aergia in her natural habitat. Wadjat moved Aergia's feet up so she could sit down. Placing her friend's feet on her lap, Wadjet got comfy.

Aergia didn't notice, too engrossed in her fantasy cookie. "Have you guys checked your stats and abilities?" Wadjet wondered. Looking at Sionna, she was…. "Why are you taking pics of Aergia?" Blinking back at Wadjet after taking one last precious picture of the cute Panda girl in a sweets coma, having already eaten seven of the ten Fairydust Biscuits. 

"I need to commemorate this adorableness for our future kids. Don't worry; I'll send you the picks, too." Sionna was thinking ahead. Wadjet nodded in understanding. "Thank you".

Sionna then did something ridiculous. She reached her hand right when Aergia took her last Fairydust Biscuit out of her inventory and… took it from the panda. This action was silly because… "I'm not sharing my cookies!" The angry panda screamed right after throwing her body at the cookie-stealing Fox kin, who found a very wronged Panda cute.

57