2: Started To End Again
55 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a deep crater formed in the middle of an empty, barren land, Shokyo and Osamu were searching for something beneath the scorching sun. They were just two roads away from the city.

Osamu was a weird-looking man. With messy, purple hair and blue eyes with a swirl going on in them, he had shark-like, sharp teeth. "There," he said, pointing downwards. "Found it!"

Shokyo slid down the crater, leaving behind a trail of dust. He stopped. His aesthetic vision fell down upon the radiantly colored orb lying in front of him. He said, "The arch energy it emits is very high."

Osamu said, "High is an understatement, Senior."

Shokyo put his arm around Osamu in an instant, smiling. He shook the latter back-and-forth, laughing. "Osamu, Osamu, Osamu!"

"Y- yes?" Osamu was trembling. He thought, "And I am going to be stuck with something again."

Shokyo said, "Today is my daughter's sports day event. I am kind of busy for that, so it would be helpful if you handled this orb by yourself. You just have to handle it with the council. That's it!"

Osamu gulped. His eyes widened, twinkling like little stars. "Seishin Shokyo entrusting me with a job?! What a day to live in," he thought. He nodded. "Okay!"

"Yay!" Shokyo threw his hands up in joy. He turned around like a gear and walked away proudly. Hands in pocket, whistling as he waddled away. 

Osamu paused. He pointed up at the sky. "Senior, where did the sun go?" His voice was brimming with concern.

"The sun?" Shokyo stopped. He looked up deliberately. The scorching sun was no longer there. As if night had befallen on the city hours before it should have had. The wind roared, and the dust blasted off the ground.

A red thunder struck the land. In a flash, Sinadam, the bipedal goat, was standing there. All four eyes opened wide, as he observed his surroundings like a camera taking photographs. "Where is the Xenoverse Convergence Point?"

Shokyo whispered, "What convergence point?" He could feel Sinadam's arch energy level. It was higher than SS rank, but not quite SS+ rank like his own.

"Xenoverse Convergence Point!" Sinadam was in a hurry, seemingly. Shokyo thought, "He could hear my whispers."

Osamu growled, "Senior, it is a Yokami! I can handle it; you go to the little lady's sports event." His shark teeth were glistening with confidence. 

Sinadam touched the ground with his hoove-like hands. "Mortals are so shallow; for all conflicts, they resort to violence. Saddening, it is."T he ground shattered. The debris flew away, miles apart. From where his hands were, many spikes made of iron emerged. They raced towards Shokyo and Osamu. Both jumped, dodging them.

Shokyo made a finger gun. His hair was waving in motion like a flag of honor. "Black Hole!" In a flash, he shot a black hole at Sinadam. Devouring everything in its path, a beast of unending hunger.

Sinadam lost his right arm upon contact. He was truly horrified. "A mortal with such power?" Steam started exploding from his wound. His horror turned to disdain and disgust.

Shokyo gave a knowing smirk to Osamu. "You take that orb to the council." I will handle this little lamb myself." He waved his hands nonchalantly.

Osamu nodded. He ran towards the orb hurriedly. His breath was heavy and audible. He arrived at the crater again, only to be shocked. 

His soul died, and the ground beneath his feet slipped away. His heart shattered to pieces. "The orb." He pointed at the ground, shaking. "It is gone!"

He saw monkey footprints traced on the ground, from where the orb once to the nearby city. He groaned. "The Simisapiens! It was them!" He looked back. "Senior, the orb got stolen!"

Shokyo's eyes widened. "Huh?!" Sinadam shared his expression. He roared, "Mortals and their perverted world... Xenoverse Convergence Point has been here for an hour and has been stolen already."

"So that is what it is called," Shokyo said. Sinadam stared at him. His arm grew back in a second, like no damage had ever happened. "I will liberate you from this mortal life first. Then I will go after the Xenoverse Convergence Point."

Shokyo looked utterly bored. "Is that another way to say, 'I will kill you'?" He yawned, stretching his arms. A tear formed beneath his eye. "Because if it is, you are picking the wrong opponent." A smug played upon his face.

Both dashed at each other at a speed that left behind light years before it departed. Boom! Boom! Boom! A series of explosions followed their clash. Smoke of red and blue hue launched above in the atmosphere. 

Osamu was already far away, following the monkeys' footsteps. Past the two roads into the city. He was zooming past everything in a blur. "Senior has entrusted the orb to me. I cannot disappoint him in any way. Those damn monkeys!"

He stopped in front of a warehouse in the middle of the city. He was wiping his forehead, exhausted. "I should work on my speed. 330 miles per hour is way too slow." He jumped three steps back, breathing heavily.

Then he dashed forward, punching the wall. Bam! The wall fell down in crumbles, leaving behind dust and smoke. The rays of the sun entered the otherwise dark warehouse. Osamu looked surprised. Blinking repeatedly, he had his jaw wide open. "What the-" 

He saw a group of monkeys dancing around, tapping their feet on the floor out of pure euphoria, like there was no tomorrow. Eyes closed, enjoying the moment. 

Many even used their tails to hang upside down on the bars on the ceiling, clapping with happiness.

In the corner were fruits of all colors and sizes. From juicy red apples to sweet yellow mangoes. From vibrant green grapes to orange oranges. The sweet smell of all the fruits further lightened the atmosphere.

Osamu looked toward the shadows. There was a giant gorilla in there. Like, so huge a man would compare to his knees. The gorilla was the one playing the drum, of which the monkeys danced to the beat of it.

The orb was in the gorilla's hand. Osamu gulped. "Great, now I have to fight their king, too."

He thought, "If the stories I have heard are true... This is King Ribak, the king of all Simisapiens for almost a century now."

He was smiling nervously. His shark teeth were trembling, too. "I shouldn't care! I am an S-rank archmage. This should be easier done than said."

🄼🄴🄰🄽🅆🄷🄸🄻🄴

Shokyo did a single-handed handstand on top of Sinadam's head. The former smirked. "White hole!" A beam of light erupted, swallowing the land entirely. Shokyo leaped in the air, defying gravity.

Several iron darts pierced through the light, shot at Shokyo. He didn't even dodged. As the darts came in contact, they got crushed under their own weight. Shokyo grabbed one midair. An azure flash happened. The dart shot back with infinite speed.

Slash!

Sinadam swept across the land like a mop. Shokyo descended, laughing. "I want to finish this early. Just stand up again, little lamb." He teleported just beside Sinadam.

Sinadam coughed up some purple liquid. This was the blood equivalent for him. He said, "You cannot finish anything early, Seishin Shokyo." He placed his hard hands firmly on the ground. Liquid iron started leaking out uncontrollably. It started flooding the area, rising up to Shokyo's knees in no time.

Sinadam said, "Because I will be the one to finish you."

 

 

 

 

2