Chapter 15.1 Primal Age
2.1k 7 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

https://discord.gg/HFGt7x  


 

 

"Yes, my lord?" Helios materialized in the air front of me and gave me a curt nod. "and hello to you as well, Ms. Aphelia, it's a pleasure to have you aboard." He nodded respectfully in her direction before turning back to me. "What would you like to speak about sire?" He snapped his finger and settled into a matte grey chair and crossed his legs. He peered at me with his glowing white eyes, and I saw that his radiant aura was much toned down as he sat across from me.

  As I opened my mouth to speak, Aphelia glided over and hung in the air in front of us. "While you two talk, would you mind if I went and picked out a room and got it customized? This floating violet box is telling me its a quest or something/" I looked up at Aphelia and let out a small chuckle of amusement and waved her away. "Of course, make your self at home." Aphelia bobbled in the air for a moment before floating off into the direction of the newest expansion.   

  I stared at her form for a moment as she floated away, and I felt a smile creep across my lips before I turned my gaze from her and back towards Helios. "Alright, so, due to all of this being dropped on me at once, I am incredibly lost and have been scattered brained and overwhelmed with everything, and I've decided that I need to draw a few aims of focus and touch on everything that I have missed." 

  Helios continued to peer at me for a moment before I saw a faint smile appear on his lips. "Good! I was afraid that you would continue to bumble along like a moron and get your self killed!." Helios sat back and let out a hearty laugh causing me to flush from the embarrassment. I adjusted my position in my chair and thought back to my recent thought patterns. I've acted like an idiot, and it was time to get back on track. 

  "Okay, Helios laugh it up, get it out of your system." He chuckled once more, wiped away the tears on his face. 

  "Okay, I'm done now. It's actually a relief that you finally thought of this your self. Usually, Administrators instantly bombard us with questions. You just jumped into it all and started making your own choices. It's not a bad thing you did that, but you could have done a little better then what you have done so far." He wiped off his flowing tunic and sat forward once more. "So young lord, you have questions to ask. Let us get them out of the way, shall we?"

  I nodded my head and wiped my face as I tried to organize all of my thoughts. "Okay, for starters, let us go over what an Administrator is and what roles they perform and the rankings associated with it."

  Helios stared at me for a moment as he thought over the question. "So, what you were told when you were going through your awakening is one hundred percent correct. You create life, civilizations, and help it flourish. However, some only seek power." 

  I nodded my head and replied, "I remember Alpha telling me about that, Some create and some that destroy or something like that." 

  Helios gave me a nod and continued to talk, "That would be correct. However, an Administrator has many paths that they can walk, and each paths yield different rewards. Alpha, for example, never wants to take life, but will out of self-preservation or for the greater good; in turn, that path lead him to become a Galactic Overseer." 

 "Oh, so like the paths of power that I just gained access to?" I asked him as I started to think of the implications regarding it. 

  "That would be wrong. The paths of power are a very specialized power gain. However, I'll explain that later, I'm trying to stay on topic, so you understand the gravity of your new life."

 "Fair enough," came as my only reply. 

 "The paths that I'm referring to are more or less choices on how you want to live as an Administrator. Obviously, these choices can be changed, but they dictate how the others treat you and how you grow in power. Malek, for example, is regarded as a creator of life. During his entire life as an Administrator, he has been known as a lead researcher in life, genetics, and technology, and due to that choice, it put the Milky Way on the Intergalactic playing field as a powerhouse.

  I sat for a moment as he spoke and began to realize just how much I could accomplish with this new life, but I needed more answers before I made my next choice. "Ahh, I think I'm starting to see now," I told him as I nestled into my chair. 

  "The life of an Administrator is long and complicated, and many choices you make are almost impossible to reverse. So from now on, please make sure you approach every decision you make with the utmost care, for many of the other Administrators do not forget and seldom forgive." 

  I felt fear course through my body at his words. If I continued with the path I was on, I could potentially end up dead or even worse. "Alright next is the rank structure for Administrators. How does that tie into the choices you make as one?" 

  "Well, you currently are a rank 1A Administrator. That means that you have only one planet and are freshly awakened. You can only directly influence your one world, and can not alter the system on any other planet, though you do have access to creation mana that will do that for you. The next is a 2B Administrator, which means that you own more than two worlds and have more flexibility in what you can and can't do with the system." 

  I brought my hand up to stroke my hair and rolled my eyes once I realized I was bald. I needed to find a new habit to help me keep focus and think. "Alright, so I guess the next question I have is, what is the highest rank you can achieve as an Administrator, and how do I rank up?" 

  Helios let out a yawn and covered his mouth for a moment before he spoke again. "The highest rank any Administrator can earn would be 4D. At that point, they become an Overseer, and they gain more responsibilities that a typical Administrator would usually have. After that, the ranking caps out at 8H before you get into really uncharted territories for ranks. You have 9I, 10J, and 11X, which the only beings in this specific universe who have those rankings keep to themselves or are not even a part of this one." 

  I felt the excitement wash away the various other emotions flowing through me, and he spoke, and I forced my self to ask questions in the levels of importance. "Okay, so, How do I achieve these rankings, and can you give me examples based on what I know? Also, this universe? You mean there are more?" 

  Helios chuckled as he watched me, he must know that I'm getting excited at the amount of new information. "Your 1A to 4D rankings are earned as you progress, and everything else 4D is optional and based on preference, which is when I fall back on to my previous explanation of what choice you want to make. You can either dedicate your self to one specific path or be a jack of all trades. That's the beauty of being what you are. As for your question of examples, Malek would fall under the rank of 7G, which sits below 8H, which Alpha would have. 7G can never be truly attained and must be given by a Galactic Overseer, which in this case happens to be Alpha." 

  I gazed out the window behind Helios and into the searing yellow star that stood as the center of my solar system. I watched as the flames jumped and flickered before settling down. I let out a sad sigh as I realized that as cool as this new life may seem, it makes all my struggles that I went through when I was human look like a piece of cake.  

  "And for the question about the multiple universes, there is a small handful in existence. A universe is created when various galaxies are united, and the Galactic Overseer in charge has gained enough power to tear a hole into oblivion and drag the galaxies into their new home. However, that is a dangerous and complicated journey, since oblivion lays outside of the realm of our understanding." 

  I only vaguely nodded my head as that opened up a whole different set of questions that I was nowhere near close to being ready to ask. "That is actually quite interesting, but I don't think I want to overwhelm my self with that kind of information until I'm ready." 

    Helios nodded, "That is a respectable choice, my lord. That level of knowledge is extremely far out of reach, but its still vital for you to know."

  I let out a sad sigh and closed my eyes as I attempted to formulate my next few steps. I asked about the primary role of an Administrator and got an in-depth explanation of it. Next, I needed to find out more about my class and the species that I created. "So, the next batch of questions I have are going to be in regards to my race, my class, and how to potentially correct any issues that I may have caused based on my uneducated choices." 

 Helios let out another yawn and stood up to stretch out his wings, "That's fine. I'm just glad that you are now using whats available to you instead of doing things on your own, my liege." He sat back down and crossed his legs once more. "Now, please, ask away, we truly have nothing but time." 

53