Chapter 16 Primal Age
1.7k 1 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, what modules should I go with since we are back here?" I asked him as I brought up the page. 

 

Basic modules currently available for purchase

Communications Module-Free

Organic Assimilator Module-20 Creation Points

Tier (2) Exapansion Module- 100 Creation Points

 

Defense Modules currently available for purchase

 Note: Will be available once species hit required cultural levels

 

War Modules currently available for purchase

 Note: Will be available once species hit required cultural levels

 

Research modules currently available for purchase

N/A- Requires the Tier (2) Expansion Module

 

Guild Modules currently available for purchase

N/A- Requires the Tier (3) Expansion Module

   " Clearly, the communications module is the best choice at the moment," Helios told me as he created an elegant chair and sat down, crossing his legs. I nodded my head and purchased the module.

  The room flickered slightly, and the metal in the center of the room turned to liquid and rushed over itself growing in height and before solidifying from the base up into an obelisk shape. The obelisk sat at the height of my hip and was the color of polished steel. 

  The obelisk pulsed once, and a blue light appeared from the very top and shot a beam of light that a screen was projected from. 

 

Welcome Administrator. Would you like to review your messages? 

 I clicked yes, and a mailbox like menu opened up. 

 

Unopened Messages:

Subject: Patch Notes

Subject: Wartime Missive   

Subject: Welcome to The Guild

Subject: Guild Bonus+Guild PayOut

 I eyed the screen and thought about the messages I was reading. A wartime missive? Patch Notes? I wish it would show who sent what so I knew what was going on. I probably should have gotten this module sooner, so I wouldn't be as far out of the loop as I was. I let out an airy sigh and selected all the messages starting from the top. 

 

Subject: Patch Notes 

    Greetings Administrators, 

 Due to reports received by my chief overseers, I have fixed some minor issues that have arisen in the game variant systems used by a fraction of our Administration base. Currently, all bugs have been worked out, and a new variant has been introduced for use. The Game Type 1A, which is a primary subsystem of the premier Game Type 1. This system has been uploaded to the Sangilla market place and is available in physical formatting on the planet itself. If any issues arise with this new system, send a support ticket through the market place, and in the next patch cycle, and it will be addressed. 

 Full list of changes can be found here, Full Patch Notes

 Alpha 

  I let out a chuckle as I read over the message. "Helios, isn't the system suppose to be perfect or something along the lines of it? Why is it getting patches like games would be back on earth?"  

  Helios made a dismissive gesture with hand, which I assume was him shifting a screen to the side. "While the system is large and powerful, it is still prone to breaking. The system that is utilized in this galaxy is based on Alpha's since he is the Galatic Administrator. Since he is an A.I, the system here is much like a computer, and like all computers, things break occasionally and need to be fixed. The only variants of the system that do not require maintenance as often are the reality type varients, but even then, they need fixing from time to time." 

 I nodded my head as I began storing away the information I was being given. "It says here that a copy of the Game Type 1A variant has been uploaded to the market place. That is my system, did my awakening as an Administrator create a new variant?"

 He shook his head as he made a quick motion with his hands as if he was dragging a screen back to the center of his view. "Not exactly. When you awakened, your brain started to perceive the system as something it could comprehend. You were close to the original game type, but there were a few key differences, so the system categorized it as 1A instead of the base version, and since the system is a vital part of an Administrators life, a template of the system becomes available for use if an Administrator wishes to change his type."

  "Ohhhh. That would make sense. Do I not get any royalties from it?"

 "No, anything relating to a type of system or variant falls under Alpha's domain. So no royalties or anything like that."

 "That's a bummer. Well, it's still cool knowing I made something unique I guess.", I shifted my attention back to the message board and kept reading.

 

Subject: Wartime Missive

  Greetings Administrators, 

  Due to the war with the Andromeda galaxy set to occur in (1) galactic revolution, all peacetime measures will be lifted in (1) cycle. All war based guilds are now able to declare war and or launch invasions on other Administrators once the peacetime measures are removed. All newly Awakened Administrators will have their protection period extended by (2) cycles. It is highly advised to all the newest Administrators to join a guild at your earliest convenience and or take the proper precaution to protect your selves. 

  To any war guilds, once the wartime measures are enacted, any salvage, race, and technology recovered from a fight become the property of the victor only IF if the following conditions are met. 

 1) The defeated Administrator is killed.

or

 2) The defeated Administrator becomes enslaved. 

 or 

 3) The races and or technology related to the battle have been set to public use on the market place. 

  Any planets that are destroyed and or not claimed by the victor will be requisitioned by Sangilla for the defense of the galaxy. The galactic bank is now accepting resource donations to prepare for the war effort. Any Administrators that inhabit the outer rim on the entirety of the eastern quadrants are asked to either begin an exodus (Planetary and or System moving coupons are available for purchase on the market place.)  or prepare defenses. 

  Andromeda vanguards have been detected in the Milky Way, and are not bound to the same rules that we are. If you identify any in your system, prepare for an invasion, and or call your guild to help, do not underestimate the Andromeda Administrators. 

  Happy hunting. 

 Alpha 

 

 "Helios, what quadrant are we in?" I asked as I dismissed the message I was reading and brought up a new one. 

 'We are in quadrant three in the core quadrant. We should be safe during the start of the war, though I'm not sure if we will be safe from the vanguard forces. We best prepare our selves for the worst-case scenario." He stood up and walked over to the glass window and watched as Ouradia rotated slowly. I set the screen to the side and walked over next to him. 

 "I didn't realize how much was actually going on until I got the communication module up." I crossed my arms and stared at a cloud that floated lazily across Ouradia's atmosphere. 

 "The life of an Administrator is a tough one. You either live or you die. I've grown to appreciate you, so please don't let your self die." He made a dismissive gesture and walked back over to his chair. I continued to stare out of the window. I decided that I shouldn't respond to what he just said. I think I'll leave it at that. I spun around and flashed Helios a soft smile, and went back to the communications Module and continued where I left off. 

 

Subject: Welcome to the Guild!

 Hello, Kairos The Silent Overseer, 

  My name is Thalmius. I am the co-leader for the Breath of Creation guild. I am also the leader of the military arm for this guild. I know you are new and have just recently awakened, but we are in dire need of hands. Would you be interested in joining our military branch? If not, would you consider other departments within our guild? Research? Culture? Really the choice is yours, but try come by the guild HQ on Sangilla whenever you get this or have the chance, so we can further discuss this! Again welcome to the guild, let my self or Malek know if you need anything! 

  Thalmius

 I frowned and dismissed the message. I really needed to decide on what path I wanted to walk as an Administrator. I've just spent so much time exploring that I haven't really prioritized my future. Once I decided on my paths of power, I need to figure out what I want to become. I clicked on the final message and received a small jolt of surprise. 

 

Subject: Guild Bonus + Payout 

  To all guild members, 

  Hello everyone! I want to personally greet all the new arrivals and give a brief synopsis on whats going on. The milky way is going to war within a galactic rotation, so every single guild in the galaxy is prepping for war. We are no exception. For those of you who are not a part of our military branch, we do strongly ask that you message Thalmius and choose a profession. We, as a guild, only survive due to teamwork and unity. For those of you who do not carry your weight, you will be kicked from the guild. 

  Also enclosed in this message is your payout based on your rank, activity, and level along with a guild bonus to help prepare you selves for war. 

  Base Pay: 50  Creation Points 

  Guild Bonus: 500 Creation Points

 Total: 550 Creation Points 

 Please use the bonus wisely as this is the only bonus you will be receiving until the war with Andromeda gets closer. Also, please keep an eye out for the war guilds. If you get invaded, let one of the officers know so we can assist you. 

  Malek the Creator

 I felt a smile grow across as the creation Points deposited themselves into my inventory. I brought the screen up and glanced at the number and let out a low whistle. I had six hundred and twenty-five. I could use this to push my administration room a little further ahead, and possibly get some upgrades for my species, and even bring in a few new ones if I chose to.

 I made a mental note to check the market and turned off the screen, "Okay, Helios, I read all the mail and collected some creation points. Let's finish the control room and skim the market place for stuff we need in the future.  Then let's get my paths of power squared away."

48