Chapter 1: Raiden Shogun, Please Respond to Me!
864 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Raiden Shogun, Please Respond to Me!

"648, if I can't get a response from the general, then I..."

The youth murmured sadly, his face filled with melancholy.

He no longer had any money to spend on protecting the land of Teyvat and his beloved wife, the Raiden Shogun!
Recalling the years of gacha pulling, the youth couldn't help but feel sorrowful.

Apart from the permanent five-star characters, all other deities and divine beings could only be "compelled" to respond, a phenomenon colloquially known as "hitting the pity system."

After a while, the youth snapped out of his sadness.

For a brief moment, he felt a rush of hope, as if grasping at a lifesaver, and cried out, "General's wife, please respond to me!"

The next moment, a golden light descended from the sky.

"Did my wife respond to me?"

The youth rubbed his eyes, speaking in disbelief.

After all, he hadn't hit the pity system in a single pull since the last time!
"Don't skip the summon animations, Diluc of Mondstadt."

"Hesitate and you'll surely get Qiqi."

"Swift and decisive, Keqing is guaranteed."

"..."

"What's meant to come will always find its way."

The youth shook his head, whispering.

Even if it wasn't a response from the Raiden Shogun herself, this streak of golden light would make the pursuit of his "wife" much easier.

Thinking this, the youth pressed the skip button.

As the scene shifted and he looked back at his phone screen, the youth's eyes widened in shock.

"One, two, three...seven, seven..."

Instead of Qiqi, the little zombie girl, there were seven Raiden Shoguns.

"Full constellation?"

About five minutes later, the youth still hadn't snapped back to reality.

After a while, he drowsily opened the weapon banner, which he usually just glanced at.

Without any hesitation, he pressed for a ten-pull.

How could he bear to let his beloved wife wield a harpoon?

A naginata, it had to be a naginata!

The Grasscutter's Light!

"Ugh, why does my head feel so dizzy?"

Before he could see the result of the pull, the youth's phone slipped from his hands as he clutched his forehead...

He didn't know how much time had passed.

"Have you heard?"

"There was a youth who got a full constellation for the General and a full refinement for the Grasscutter's Light in ten pulls, and then he was gone."

"People pull for characters, but this was like sacrificing his life!"

"By the way, what was his name?"

"Not sure, seemed to be a blond..."

In the land of Douluo, the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan.

The power structures of the Douluo Continent could roughly be described as one hall, two empires, the top three clans, and the lower four clans.

The Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan is one of the top three clans on the Douluo Continent.

"Yu Tiankong, tomorrow is the day of your martial soul awakening. Make sure you perform well and don't disappoint the Clan Master and the elders!"

A middle-aged man spoke displeasingly to a blond youth.

This blond youth was named Yu Tiankong, with "Yu" as his surname, belonging to the "Tian" generation, and "Kong" as his name.

Yu Tiankong.

Before the "Tian" generation, there was no such thing as generational hierarchy.

What irked the middle-aged man was that this blond youth was not actually from the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon clan. Why should he be given the Yu surname and even a place in the generational hierarchy?

With these two connections, Yu Tiankong could enter the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon clan's ancestral hall after his death!

Why should a child who was picked up enjoy such treatment?

Even the external elders of the Soul Ancestor level didn't receive such privileges!

Blond youth Yu Tiankong nodded without saying a word.

He knew that within the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon clan, except for the old man named Yu Yuanzhen, not a single person liked him.

They could only forcibly accept Yu Yuanzhen's arrangements because Yu Yuanzhen was the sky of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon clan.

Without him, the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon clan would not live up to its name as one of the top three clans.

"Humph, you rat feeding on juice!"

After saying this, the middle-aged man left huffily.

It seemed as if looking at Yu Tiankong one more time would anger him.

After the middle-aged man left, Yu Tiankong sighed.

He was pulling for characters in the game and had just reciprocated with his beloved general's wife when he vanished!

When he woke up again, he had turned into a baby, held in the arms of a very domineering old man.

And he was taken back to the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon clan.

At first, Yu Tiankong thought he had transmigrated to Teyvat. After a long time and seeing more, he finally realized,

"Isn't this the fantastical sewer, the Douluo Continent?"

Good lord, a player from Genshin Impact transmigrated to the Douluo Continent; he was rejected by the world of Teyvat! "Tomorrow is the awakening of my martial soul. What will my martial soul be?"

Unlike other fantastical worlds, in the Douluo Continent, without a powerful martial soul and innate soul power above level seven, the possibility of becoming a strong person is almost nil.

As for what Yu Xiaogang said, "There are no worthless martial souls, only worthless Soul Masters," that's just to deceive someone like Tang San who knows nothing.

Is the innate full soul power Blue Silver Grass, at the same level as the Clear Sky Hammer, an ordinary Blue Silver Grass? Why did Tang Sect, founded by Tang San, decline in later generations? It's because the Sect Master of Tang Sect must be a Soul Master with a Blue Silver Grass martial soul.

"I hope my martial soul and soul power are strong. Since I've come to the Douluo Continent, it would be a waste not to achieve something."

"At the very least, save that old man in the sect destruction battle that happens more than a decade later."

"No matter why he took me in, the grace of saving my life and raising me should be repaid."

"As for the others, we'll see when the time comes..."

Yu Tiankong thought to himself.

Saving Yu Yuanzhen would be extremely difficult!

"Just take it one step at a time."

Time flew, and the next day arrived in no time.

For families or sects with a bit of influence, the awakening of their descendants' martial souls is different from that of ordinary civilians.

Most civilians need to wait for the officials from the Martial Soul Hall to visit their villages to help them awaken their martial souls.

This help happens once a year.

Some children are not yet six years old on this day, while others are already six and a half or so, which is very normal.

For those with influence and golden soul coins, their children can complete their martial soul awakening on their sixth birthday.

Not to mention a great sect like the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan! Almost every day, there are children awakening their martial souls, of course, most of them are from the external sect.

Yu Tiankong walked alone to the Awakening Hall.

On the way, he encountered many people. The direct descendants of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan looked at him with anger, while outsiders envied, jealously hated him.

"Enjoying a bit of Naruto's treatment, but I'm not like that idiot."

Yu Tiankong thought to himself.

His treatment, how similar was it to that of the Seventh Hokage in a certain shadow? It's just that these people dare not directly express their dissatisfaction in front of him.

"It's just a surname; I can also do without it."

"From now on, I am called Kong."

"Blond, Kong, a transmigrator, so many buffs stacked, just missing an emergency food to be a traveler!"

As Kong whimsically thought, he stepped into the Awakening Hall...

(End of Chapter)

27