Author’s Note – please read
44 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello and welcome to my story, The Genesis Saga! At the time of this post, the series has four books fully written with a fifth one underway. You are guaranteed over 500 000 words of story by the time it’s all posted.

The first book in the series, A Planet to Nowhere, is published and available on Amazon and Kobo.

You will get every book for free on this site – with some time and patience, of course. My Patreon will grant early access to the rest of the story beyond A Planet to Nowhere. For those of you who love my work and can’t wait to find out what happens next, subscribe to my Patreon to be the first to read what’s to come. Don’t worry, you will still be able to read it all here for free once I’m done posting A Planet to Nowhere.

‘But wait, if the first book is already published, why post it for free?’ you might ask? I want for people to enjoy my story. I think I wrote something really cool, and I want to share it with the world. Please comment or leave a rating/review and tell everybody what you think when you read it.

My Patreon will be available as of the very first chapter posted. Since the complete version of Book 1 is available for purchase, I honestly recommend you go buy that rather than subscribe to my Patreon if you want to read the whole book right away. Book 2 will go live on Patreon once Chapter 26 is posted. I will post another Author’s Note at the time to announce it.

Posts will be 2x per week on Tuesday and Friday at 5:00 pm EST until the story has caught up to the most recent book, at which point posts may slow down while I finish that book. Chapters will be 2000 – 3500 words long on average. Some chapters will be notably longer, while very few will be shorter than that.

Disclaimer: The Genesis Saga is a multi-book series that I will be posting uniquely on Royal Road, Scribble Hub and Patreon. Should you see my work on other sites, it’s a pirated version. Please contact me if you notice my work freely available anywhere but where I’ve listed.

Thank you for reading and I hope you love the story!

 

Content Warning (Minor Spoiler)

Chapters 1 – 6 (excluding Interlude I and Interlude II) contain graphic content that may not be suitable for all audiences. This is contained uniquely to those chapters and will not be present in the rest of the story. The scenes you read in those chapters are essential for the plot of the series. This part of the story falls squarely under the Horror category. You’ve been warned.

2