Chapter 65: Mo City
105 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 65: Mo City

"Then I'll leave it to you."

Su Yun gave Falkland and Otto a polite bow.

After exchanging a few courteous words, Su Yun left the Alchemist Guild.

After seeing off Su Yun, Falkland and Otto scolded Xuemei and Linfei harshly.

Meanwhile, Su Yun found an inn to stay at and, having no other pressing matters, began to cultivate.

Seven days passed, and Su Yun returned to the Alchemist Guild.

After spending a short while in the hall, Falkland and Otto, accompanied by Xuemei and Linfei, quickly approached him.

Falkland and Otto greeted him with a bow.

"Master."

"Hmm."

Su Yun nodded.

At that moment, Xuemei and Linfei stepped forward, their expressions respectful and their eyes filled with a hint of apology.

"Master, we are truly sorry for what happened before."

Su Yun waved his hand dismissively.

"No harm done, it was a minor matter."

This reassurance seemed to ease their worry.

Su Yun then turned his attention to Falkland and Otto.

"Chairman, Vice Chairman, how are the items I requested coming along?"

Falkland stepped forward and replied.

"Well, Master,

We've gathered most of the medicinal herbs you asked for, and we have quite a few fourth-rank magic cores. However, there is one herb we haven't been able to acquire."

Su Yun frowned.

"What herb?"

"Ice Spirit Flame Grass."

Su Yun's frown deepened. Indeed, that was a rare item.

Ice Spirit Flame Grass wasn't particularly precious, but due to its harsh growing conditions, it was rare.

Gathering it within seven days was indeed a challenge.

The one he had previously found in the cave had been used up in merging with the "Frost Flame Mantra."

Even though Su Yun wore a face mask, Falkland, unable to see his expression, could still sense from his silence that the master's mood was probably not too pleasant.

Falkland quickly added.

"Although we haven't obtained the Ice Spirit Flame Grass, we did get some information about it."

Hearing this, Su Yun's brows relaxed a bit.

"Where is it?"

"In the Tagore Desert."

Su Yun raised his eyebrows at this. That was a coincidence.

Unaware of Su Yun's thoughts, Falkland continued.

"I learned in the past few days that in Mo City, located in the Tagore Desert, someone saw a map shop owner there with Ice Spirit Flame Grass."

Su Yun was startled and took a moment to respond.

Mo City, a map shop?

Could it be such a coincidence?

Su Yun quickly asked.

"Is the owner of that map shop a Dou Spirit fighter who uses ice Qi?"

Falkland was a bit surprised but responded.

Chapter 66: Mo City (Third Update!)

"That's right, as the master said, the owner of that map shop is indeed a Dou Spirit fighter who uses ice Qi, an elderly person with considerable age.

However, his specific identity is unclear.

This person has a mysterious background, and it seems he opened that map shop in Mo City many years ago, rarely interacting with others, so his background is difficult to discern."

Su Yun, hidden behind his mask, smiled.

This was indeed a fortunate coincidence. With so many distinctive features, how could he not guess the identity of this elder? Clearly, it was the former peak contender of the competitions, the Ice Emperor Hai Bo Dong!

"Thank you, that information is sufficient."

Su Yun thanked Falkland.

Then, the exchange was made, with Su Yun paying for the items. He looked at the ten or so fourth-rank magic cores and a pile of medicinal herbs in his system space, nodding in satisfaction.

As Su Yun was about to take his leave, Falkland spoke first.

"Master Gu Feiyang, would you mind sharing some more of your experience with us?"

Falkland's expression was respectful, his face carrying a hint of seriousness and request.

At this moment, Otto also stepped forward and said.

"Please, after this task is completed, we will prepare a thank you gift for you."

Su Yun hesitated for a moment, then nodded. He didn't mention the thank you gift, as he might need their help in the future.

It was only a matter of time, and doing a favor wouldn't hurt. They had indeed made an effort over these seven days.

With this thought, Su Yun nodded to them.

Seeing Su Yun agree, Falkland and Otto were overjoyed.

They quickly ushered Su Yun into a quiet room.

Xuemei and Linfei quickly followed.

This time, the so-called exchange of experience was different from before; it was entirely Su Yun speaking, with Falkland and Otto listening.

Like this, Su Yun spoke for a full two hours.

When Su Yun stopped, Xuemei and Linfei quickly offered tea.

Clearly, they had been taught beforehand.

Su Yun took a sip from each, raising an eyebrow.

Goodness, two different flavors – one as cold as the snow on a mountain, the other as warm as the sun in spring.

Impressive, these two had learned to enjoy.

"Alright, let's leave it at that. I'm leaving Blackrock City now. Take care, both of you."

Su Yun said to Falkland and Otto.

Both men quickly stood up, thanking Su Yun, then each took out a roll of parchment from their storage rings.

"This is a little token of our appreciation, please accept it."

Su Yun took it, giving it a glance – two fourth-rank pill recipes.

Not bad, though not of great value to him, they could still sell for a good price.

Pill recipes were very popular among alchemists.

Like Luo Qiuchen, who would definitely be willing to pay a high price for them.

Su Yun nodded.

"Thank you, both of you."

Then Su Yun left the Alchemist Guild.

After Su Yun left, Falkland and Otto were somewhat sentimental.

"Who would have thought that our Jia Ma Empire would have such a fourth-rank alchemist. We had never heard of him before."

Otto frowned.

"Maybe he came from another empire?"

"Possibly, his mastery in alchemy is extremely high, he's probably not far from the fifth rank."

Su Yun was unaware that these two old men were still discussing him behind his back.

The advantage of hiding one's identity lies here; others can only guess about you.

He had no power backing him, not to mention protectors.

For someone of humble origins, it's better not to reveal too much information.

Su Yun had already packed his things and found a secluded corner, then used the Phantom Technique and Purple Cloud Wings to fly towards Mo City.

He had to get his hands on the Ice Spirit Flame Grass.

It was a material for refining the Blood Lotus Pill.

Ice Spirit Cold Spring and Na Ling were already in his possession.

The only thing left for absorbing the Green Lotus Core Flame was this Blood Lotus Pill.

Mo City was located in the Tagore Desert, on the eastern border of the Jia Ma Empire.

Blackrock City was quite a distance from the border; even with the speed of the Purple Cloud Wings, it would take a day and a night of flight.

Su Yun stopped about a hundred meters away from Mo City and descended to the ground.

Activating his Dou Qi, Su Yun retracted the Purple Cloud Wings behind him.

Looking at the city before him, a hint of excitement flashed in his heart.

He had long coveted the Green Lotus Core Flame, and Mo City was a key step in obtaining it.

(End of the chapter)

4