My GRIM Reminder
195 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a black void, many souls waited for judgement, some innocent, others sinful, but one in particular awoke suddenly in the middle of the line, no memories of how she got here or why she was here. Tapping the nearest person on the shoulder, she began to ask questions.

"Um... Excuse me but where are we?"

"Huh..?"

"Eek!"

The person before her had his head suddenly fall off, getting the attention of the person behind her.

"Oh dear he was beheaded."

Looking behind her the soul was greeted by a burned and scarred woman, her face barely recognizable. However, before the soul could scream, black hands sprouted from the ground and pulled her under, covering her mouth, preventing her from screaming. When she was finally released, she found herself in a barren wasteland, a glowing red sky above her.

"Welcome Sinner!"

"Aah!"

Looking towards where the voice came from, she was greeted by a woman in a black dress with horns and six large black wings on her back, a wide, evil smile plastered on her face.

"You dear sinner committed the greatest sin of all, and so earned yourself a place in the ninth layer of hell, where you'll be trapped in eternal darkness with nothing to do but think for all eternity, all your senses turned off."

"Wha-?!"

"However, I'll give you a deal, become my personal Grim Reaper, and kill one sinner per day, and I'll postpone your punishment by one more day, miss a day? Well then your punishment begins."

Fearful and confused, the soul tried to think of a way out of this, she didn't want to be punished, especially since she didn't know what her sin was, but she remembered that taking deals with demons was discouraged. Yet, She couldn't find a reason to decline the offer, since it looked like even escape was impossible.

"Fine, I Accept."

"Great, You start now."

Suddenly a wave of black forcefully entered the soul, a pair of black horns sprouting from her head, followed by a long tail from her butt, the white robes every soul wore when they entered the afterlife replaced by a purple and black coat and sweater, a large inverted cross imprinted on the back of the coat.

On her back a large black coffin with the same inverted cross design on it appeared, straps holding it in place, from the coffin an inky Black reached out and entered the soul, turning her eyes a bright purple, and forcing her to her knees. The Demoness before the soul smirked, satisfied with her latest work, her hope that this reaper would be the one to get god's attention.

"Here are your rules! No killing innocents, only those with a large inverted cross over their chest, those are sinners. Sin is based upon human values, if suddenly killing and stealing was good, then the sinners you kill will change. Your quota is One Sinner per day, miss the deadline, Pfft! Deadline, Anyways, Miss it and you'll be sent to the ninth layer."

"But what did yo-?!"

"Oh! Looks like our time is up. Now you have to get to work!"

Suddenly and without warning, the soul was teleported to the waking world, her eyes wide with shock as she was back in the real world. Taking the coffin off her back, she began to break down, her happiness that she survived overpowering her dread now that she was on a time limit. However those tear of joy disappeared when she realized that she would never be able to live normally again.

"Oh... No..."

I am accepting any and all designs drawn for the Soul, or Spoilers, Violet, here's a description for her:

Tall, about six foot one, DD-Cup breasts, long white hair tied into a ponytail, an appearance similar to people of Japanese descent(Basically make her an anime character.), her eyes are purple, and she has an x shaped scar over one of her eyes.

Her clothes are a black sweater that opens on the chest area to reveal her breasts, with a large black coat with purple inverted cross designs all over it. her pants are tight black jeans with holes on the knees and under all that she wears a sports bra and black panties. her shoes are large black combat boots and the coffin on her back is rombis shaped with a large purple inverted cross on the top.

A Purple Scarf is wrapped around her neck that she uses as a face mask, and she gets flustered easily.

That's all, feel free to design some potential looks for her, and you may have your art showcased in this novel, submit art to me at Hell Incorporated

7