A Seed (Chapter 1)
50 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Live again, my child," an illusory withered tree said solemnly, holding a seed the size of a human newborn in its branches.

"It's time for us to give our blessings too."

Some more illusory humanoid trees and an elf-like creature nodded.

"We won the war, but at what cost? No one is left alive. Even if we leave this child on this ruined planet, it won't survive." One of the humanoid trees said with sadness.

They had fought against the void creatures to save their planet. They had killed the formidable void leader but none of them had survived. It was their last spiritual consciousness on this destroyed planet, and it would soon disappear.

So they decided to pass on their heritage to a seed that they had condensed.

"Okay, we don't have much time. Let's do it quickly. By the way, I will also integrate the core that the plane's will gave us before it died. I checked and it won't harm this child, although we don't understand what it is. But I'm sure the plane's will wouldn't lie." An illusory elf said, taking out a core that was smaller than a human fingernail. It was made of a transparent material that shimmered with rainbow colors. It had tiny wires and circuits embedded in its surface, forming intricate patterns and symbols.

"Okay, I agree too. I also find this thing harmless." One of the humanoid trees said, nodding.

Suddenly, a voice came.

"Master, I found a suitable soul. Let's finish this task quickly, or I will lose this soul too. And we don't have much time to live." A male elf shouted, holding an illusory white ball.

"Okay, then let's finish it fast." Everyone agreed and started pouring their last bit of power into the seed and the white ball. With more concentration of power, their figures became more and more transparent and slowly disappeared. The seed, the core, and the white ball merged together, but there were not many significant changes in the seed.

The last tree that held the seed used its last bit of power to transport the seed into outer space.

"Hope you live and find a home," the tree said before it disappeared, along with the planet.

As for the seed, it flew in the vast ocean of the universe with a protective cover. Slowly, the seed started to lose its protective cover, which meant that the cover had fulfilled its condition that was set by those powerful beings.

The seed reached near a planet that sucked it in with a spatial disturbance and landed in a quiet forest.

As soon as the seed landed, it alarmed many people on the planet, including its strongest ones.

....

Doulou Divine Realm,

The Douluo Divine Realm is one of many divine realms throughout the universe, where intelligent races ascended to after becoming gods and leaving their homeworlds.

Currently, it has five rulers. They have supreme authority here: God of Destruction, Goddess of Life, God of Evil, Goddess of Kindness, and Asura God.

Suddenly, God of Destruction, who was meditating, sensed a spatial disturbance.

It was the first time he felt such a thing since the God Realm war against the Dragon God. At that time, the spatial disturbance was caused by the escape of the Silver Dragon King. Now, he wondered what it could mean.

He tried to use his divine powers and divine spiritual powers to locate the source, but to no avail.

"No, this can't be right. I felt it."

He immediately disappeared and reappeared in the God Realm center, where Asura God, who "protected" the center, frowned.

He had also felt something was wrong, but he didn't think it was a big deal.

"Destruction, why are you here?" Asura God asked in a calm tone.

"I sensed a spatial disturbance and I cannot pinpoint it. I want to use the God Realm center power." Destruction answered directly. He was stronger than Asura God (according to him), and with the fusion of Goddess of Life, he could reach the half-step of creation godhood.

"You know you need three out of five votes to use the God Realm center power. And I disagree. We know why you want to use this power. The spatial disturbance is just an excuse." Asura God said with indifference.

He also wanted to find out the reason for the spatial disturbance, but if Destruction God used the God Realm center power, he would not be able to find a suitable heir and his secret would be exposed.

"We also disagree. We didn't feel anything. You know we are both on the same level as you, right?" Suddenly, a voice came and two people appeared. They were God of Evil and Goddess of Kindness.

"You know I don't lie about anything. I really felt a spatial disturbance." Destruction was annoyed with this couple. They always disagreed with him, but they enjoyed their life and had fun in the lower world. They never cared for the God Realm.

"Well, if there is something threatening, we will find out. But you cannot use the center power."

"You..." Destruction couldn't refute them. Even if Life came now, it would still be two against three. So he left without saying anything and decided to search by himself.

"I saved you this time, but you should find out about this spatial disturbance. Because last time, it was the Silver Dragon King, and this time, it might be something else." God of Evil looked at the outwardly calm Asura God.

"I know. Thanks for that. I owe you this time." Asura smiled at Evil God. He had helped Evil and Kindness many times so that they could have their fun.

They also knew his plan. They were also working on finding a suitable heir for themselves. It was just that Asura was manipulating the center of the God Realm, while they were searching while traveling. Both were violating the rules of the God Realm, but who cared as long as they had three votes.

Not only the Divine Realm, but many mortals on the Doulou Planet also noticed the phenomenon where the seed landed. They didn't sense the spatial disturbance because they lacked the power, except for one. But they saw a light from the sky that fell into the largest habitat of spirit beasts, the Star Dou Forest.

All the human powers ordered to investigate the phenomenon. Meanwhile, in the Star Dou Forest, deep in the Lake of Life that was a human forbidden zone, a huge silver dragon lay dormant. Its massive form coiled gracefully, its scales shimmering like a tapestry of moonlit armor. Each breath stirred the air, a silent testament to its slumbering power. Its wings folded, it resembled a range of snow-capped mountains. But there was something that spoiled its beauty: a huge red wound on its back. It is Silver Dragon King.

Suddenly, it opened its purple eyes and called, "Ditian."

Immediately, a humanoid figure appeared. He was a handsome middle-aged man in a black robe with golden lines. He had black hair with one golden strand hanging, sharp deep golden eyes, and a body that was at least two meters tall and broad-shouldered.

He is leader of Star Dou Forest Beast God Ditian as a Golden Eyed Black Dragon King with a Cultivation of 800,000 Years.

Without asking anything, he knelt down and said, "My Lord."

"Did you notice the phenomenon?" the Silver Dragon asked with its purple eyes shining.

Di Tian felt fear at first, but he calmed himself down.

"My Lord, I noticed. I will ask everyone to search for it. But don't you think it might be the doing of the God Realm?"

"No. If they did this, I would have noticed it even before. Although I am injured, that doesn't mean they can escape from my spiritual sense." The Silver Dragon said with some hatred and a cold voice.

"Okay, my lord. I will search for this phenomenon. By the way, my lord, how long will it take for you to recover fully?"

"Maybe twenty-five to thirty thousand years."

"Your subordinate will wait. I will take my leave."

"Yes. Search for it and inform me."

3