Awakening to a New Life
127 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Jin Hao's consciousness stirred, he found himself in a world unfamiliar yet strangely familiar. Memories of his past life lingered like wisps of smoke, dissipating into the ether as he struggled to grasp onto them. Blinking against the sunlight filtering through cracks in the worn walls, Jin realized he was in a small room, its humble surroundings a stark contrast to the life he once knew.

Confusion gripped Jin as he tried to make sense of his surroundings. His name echoed in his mind – Jin Hao – but in this new world, he was known as Dai Weisi, a resident of Soul Land. The realization settled heavily upon him, anchoring him to this new reality even as fragments of his old life slipped away.

Suddenly, a strange sensation washed over Jin, a warm buzz pulsing through his veins. It started as a whisper, barely noticeable, but soon grew into a powerful surge of energy coursing through him.

[System Notification: Summoning System Initializing...]

The words flashed in Jin's mind, accompanied by a rush of anticipation. A summoning system – a power dormant within him, awakening now to serve his will.

[System Notification: Summoning System Bound Successfully]

Jin's heart raced with excitement and apprehension. He possessed the ability to call forth heroes and villains from other worlds, bound to his command with unwavering loyalty. It was a power both thrilling and daunting, its implications weighing heavily on his mind.

[System Notification: Not Enough Energy... Sleeping... Will Wake Up in 6 Years]

With a sense of resignation, Jin acknowledged the limitations of his newfound power. The summoning system would remain dormant for six years, leaving him to navigate this world with only his wits and determination to guide him.

In the interim, Jin resolved to forge connections and alliances, focusing his efforts on cultivating a bond with Zhu Zhuyun, his betrothed in this new life. He spent his days in her company, seeking to earn her trust and affection, even as he prepared for the awakening of his summoning system.

[Six Years Later]

Time slipped by in a blur of training and anticipation, until at last, the moment arrived.

[System Notification: The Summoning System Is Ready to Serve You]

With a surge of excitement, Jin embraced the power that lay dormant within him, ready to embark on a journey fraught with challenges and opportunities. And as he looked towards the future, his resolve strengthened by the bonds he had forged and the allies he had secured, Jin knew that whatever trials lay ahead in Soul Land, he would face them with courage and determination. But lingering beneath his determination was a shadow of doubt, for he remembered the traditional rule that only one owner of the White Tiger could become emperor.

2