The Path of Soul Rings and Martial Mastery
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the realm of martial cultivation, spirit masters embarked on a journey intertwined with two crucial paths: the acquisition of soul rings and the pursuit of martial mastery.

Soul rings, manifestations of the spirits of ancient beasts, held profound significance in the martial world. These rings, imbued with unique powers, symbolized the strength and potential of their wielders. Their colors varied, each representing the age and potency of the spirit beast from which they originated.

  • White: Soul rings from spirit beasts aged 0-99 years, often obtained by novice spirit masters.

  • Yellow: Soul rings from spirit beasts aged 100-999 years, marking a significant leap in power and skill.

  • Purple: Soul rings from spirit beasts aged 1000-9999 years, rare and potent, granting formidable abilities.

  • Black: Soul rings from spirit beasts aged 10,000-99,999 years, symbols of mastery and unmatched prowess.

  • Red: Soul rings from spirit beasts over 100,000 years old, legendary artifacts of immense power.

  • Gold: Soul rings from spirit beasts over 500,000 years old, possessed only by the most elite spirit masters.

  • Milky White: Soul rings from spirit beasts over one million years old, representing the epitome of martial achievement.

Alongside the pursuit of soul rings, spirit masters traversed the path of martial mastery. Through rigorous training and dedication, they sought to ascend the ranks of soul level, a measure of their spiritual power and martial prowess. Each rank marked a milestone on the journey towards martial enlightenment:

  • Spirit Scholar (Levels 1-10): Novice practitioners, learning the basics of soul power manipulation and martial techniques.

  • Spirit Master (Levels 10-20): Skilled martial artists, capable of wielding soul power with finesse and precision.

  • Spirit Grandmaster (Levels 20-30): Masters of the martial arts, possessing formidable strength and skill.

  • Spirit Elder (Levels 30-40): Respected figures in the martial world, revered for their wisdom and experience.

  • Spirit Ancestor (Levels 40-50): Esteemed elders, embodying the pinnacle of martial prowess and achievement.

  • Spirit King (Levels 50-60): Legendary figures, revered for their unmatched power and skill.

  • Spirit Emperor (Levels 60-70): Sovereigns of the martial world, ruling with authority and strength.

  • Spirit Sage (Levels 70-80): Sages of martial arts, revered for their enlightenment and mastery.

  • Spirit Douluo (Levels 80-90): Elite practitioners, possessing unparalleled martial prowess and skill.

  • Titled Douluo (Levels 90-99): The pinnacle of martial achievement, transcending mortal limits and reaching the zenith of martial prowess.

1