Understanding Summoning Abilities
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dimly lit chamber, Dai Weisi sat in silent contemplation, his thoughts drifting towards the summoning system that held the key to his fate. The flickering candlelight cast intricate patterns on the walls, adding an air of mystery to the room.

[Ding, System Notification: Summoning Capabilities Overview]

A soft chime resonated in the chamber, heralding the awakening of the summoning system. Dai Weisi's gaze fixated on the gleaming gold coins that lay before him, each one a symbol of potential and power.

[Summoning Capabilities Overview]

Summoning: The primary function of the summoning system, allowing Dai Weisi to call forth beings from distant realms to aid him or pose challenges. However, each summoning required the use of a gold coin, the currency of choice in Soul Land.

[Ding, System Interaction: Open]

With a mixture of excitement and trepidation, Dai Weisi absorbed the information provided by the system.

"System, thank you for the overview," he acknowledged.

[Ding, Acknowledged]

As the system responded, Dai Weisi's resolve strengthened. However, the system added a crucial detail that caught his attention.

[Ding, Additional Information: Each subsequent summoning requires ten times the amount of gold coins. For example, the second summoning requires ten gold coins, the third summoning requires one hundred gold coins, and so forth.]

Dai Weisi processed this information, realizing the increasing cost associated with each summoning. Nevertheless, he remained undeterred, determined to harness the power of the summoning system to navigate the challenges of Soul Land and fulfill his fate.

Additionally, Dai Weisi reflected on the economic system of the mainland.

Coins were divided into bronze, silver, gold, and the prestigious purple gold.

Each silver coin was worth 100 bronze coins, each gold coin was worth 100 silver coins, and each purple gold coin was worth 100 gold coins.

These purple gold coins were predominantly used by nobles for exchanging precious goods, highlighting their significance in the realm's economy.

1