Summoning Partners(II)
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With 139 gold coins remaining, Dai Weisi weighed his options carefully. The summoning of each ally had depleted his resources significantly, yet he knew the importance of bolstering his ranks for the trials ahead. Taking a deep breath, he steeled himself for the next summoning.

"System, proceed with the third summon," Dai Weisi commanded, his voice steady despite the anticipation coursing through him.

[Ding, Acknowledged]

As the summoning system sprang into action, Dai Weisi watched with bated breath as a new figure materialized before him. This time, the summoned being appeared as a powerful and imposing woman, radiating an aura of strength and authority.

Dei Weisi realised that she was Esdeath, the general of Emipre's army.

Dai Weisi studied Esdeath intently, sensing the raw power that emanated from her. He knew that she possessed formidable abilities and a fierce determination that would make her a valuable addition to their team.

"System, show me the status of Esdeath," Dai Weisi requested, eager to learn more about his newly summoned partner.

[Ding, Status Displayed]

[Summoned Partner: Esdeath]
Name: Esdeath
Age: 6
Rank: Spirit Scholar
Martial Soul: Demon Manifestation - Demon's Extract
Soul Ring: None
Soul Abilities: None
Remark: Esdeath is a formidable warrior and the general of the Empire's army. With her mastery of ice manipulation and combat prowess, she is a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.

"My Lord"said madara, esdeath and zoro. Dai Weisi knew that they were truly powerful and titled douluo would have been beaten to death by any one between them .

He was truly lucky to get Uchiha Madara in three summons as he is a peak combat power of ninja world and in peak state can fight with god king in douluo world.

Weisi was aware that they were being held by himself.He asked them to standup and treat him as partner. Now the problem is to introduce them to father and let them stay with him.

After summoning and providing them the information about douluo world and their Martial soul.He went to his father place and said ,"Father, I have recruited some talents from our empire. I want them to be retainer of mine. They are all from empire and just have been awakened. And more importantly they all have full innate soul power."

His father Dai Hao stoop up in shock as he had also awakened full innate soul power but it already very rare in empire. He was amazed about his luck to find rare genius and have them follow willingly. He allowed them to become his followers and any expenses they use will be provided by empire. He also stated that there will be free education and soul rings of best age will provided by empire and after graduating they will promoted to noble starting from baron.

This was a benefit being a genius. And after becoming noble their income will greatly income of gold coins which can be used by me for summoning more partners. As I have a gold swallowing system, the fourth summon require 1000 gold coin and fifth require 10000 gold coin and so on which is huge amount of money.

Now he has to get soul ring as soon as possible so not to hold back his partners.

1