Chapter 2: Small Timeskip!
138 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Wait! First, I should check out which timeline this is before I get too excited. What if it's Red's adventure timeline? Well, I wouldn't complain even if I really was in that timeline, but that way, I wouldn't be able to meet the anime characters that I quite liked.' I thought with a serious expression.

"Ah, I should check it out when I get older by exploring Pallet Town. If I can meet Ash or even Gary Oak, I could confirm that I'm really in Ash's timeline." I thought as I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, and it was showing that it was already past 7 PM in the evening.

And as I was about to close my eyes to fall asleep, the door to my room was once again opened by my so-called mother, whose name I don't know.

"Iza-chan! You must be hungry, right? Let's get you to eat dinner now!" She said as she came near me, wrapped her hands around me, and held me in her hands before she walked out of the room carrying me downstairs and into the kitchen. She put me in a chair that was specially designed for kids so that they won't fall even if they shake their body a little.

Then she brought the food named "chawanmushi" and placed it on the table before the chair I sat on.

Chawanmushi is a savory steamed egg custard dish. It's soft in texture and typically contains ingredients like chicken, seafood, mushrooms, and vegetables. Chawanmushi is nutritious and easy for little ones to eat as it's soft and easy to chew.

That's why it is the most suitable solid food for a 1-year-old kid like me. She fed me the food with a spoon as she brought it near my small mouth and told me to open it.

"Say ahh~" She said as she brought it near me and told me with a sweet voice as she looked at me with motherly warmth.

I did as she told me and opened my small mouth and ate the food.

Then it continued for some time before I quickly finished it, and she brought me back to the room I was in before, which I will call my room from now on.

And as she brought me to my room, she gently placed me in my cradle before she brought a chair and sat on it while looking at me and gently patting my head as she closed her eyes.

"🎶 Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are. 🎶" She sang the classic lullaby song.

"Urgh! How I wish I could talk and tell her that I'm not a kid and blah, blah, blah, but Sigh! Alas, I can't speak properly right now." I thought with frustration as I pretended to sleep.

And as she saw me (pretending) sleeping, she smiled before heading back to her own room.

You might wonder where my father is, right? Well, he is in his office in Celadon City.

He is the richest businessman in the Kanto region, and I'm not making it up; it's really in the memory of this kid's. He heard them talk about it.

And then, I finally tried to sleep for real this time and fell asleep.

(Morning)

In the morning, I did the usual thing a kid would do. Shit my pants (which was embarrassing as hell), drank my mother's milk and had some breakfast that she fed me. She also washed my face and brushed my teeth because I wasn't capable of doing it right now.

That was my morning routine, and in the evening, I slept all day long since I couldn't do anything right now since I'm literally only 1 year old.

And just like this, 3 years passed by in the blink of an eye, and I officially became 4 years old a week ago.

In these 3 years, I explored Pallet Town, and I confirmed that the timeline was that of Ash and Gary.

They were about 1 year younger than me, but we all became friends with each other due to our same interest in Pokémon.

I also met Daisy Oak, Gary's sister, who was the same age as me, and in these 3 years, we all became great friends.

Initially, I had problems with it because I had the mind of a 35-year-old, but I slowly came to accept it that you need to adapt, and I adapted to my situation and started to enjoy the process of everything like a kid would.

And aside from that, there wasn't anything noteworthy.

Right now, I am in Pallet Town Park with Ash, walking alongside him who was enthusiastically watching every Pokémon he could see in the town while I had a calm face as I watched the Pokémon and Ash's behaviors.

I got used to these things; that's why I had a calm look on my face, but Ash being Ash, he still didn't get used to it and became enthusiastic every time he saw a Pokémon.

"Hey! Izana! What do you want to be when you grow up?" Ash said as he looked at me with a huge smile on his face as he questioned me.

"Me! I don't know yet! I'm still thinking about it." I said with a thoughtful look.

Listening to me, Ash look kind of disappointed as he looked at me.

"And you? What do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked him even though I know what he wants to be from the anime because he literally shouts about his dream every now and then.

"I want to be the Pokémon Master!" He said as he clenched his hands and said with stars in his eyes.

"Haha, okay then! Future Pokémon Master!" I said as I teased him with that nickname.

When he heard me calling him that, instead of being embarrassed, he was grinning like an idiot.

-----

A/N: Did I portray the character of Ash correctly? Please tell me of any mistakes I made so that I can fix them

---

If You Liked My Work, Please Consider Buying Me A Coffee!

Link:https://www.buymeacoffee.com/theend02.

Join my membership there and get access to 20+ advance chapter there. 

3