Chapter 60: Lords MeetingⅡ
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

"Bang!"

 

As Count Morrison's body fell to the ground, everyone in the venue seemed to react.

 

There were sounds of horror.

 

Killed!

 

Moreover, the person killed was an earl!

 

Knight Kahn, whose face was covered in blood, looked calm.

 

It was as if what he had just killed was just a chicken.

 

Completely ignoring all the strange looks around him, Knight Karn calmly put his long sword back into its scabbard and returned to his seat.

 

Colin looked at Kahn and felt that he seemed to be a completely different person.

 

The coward who was hiding in Fallen Eagle City and didn't even dare to go to the battlefield has now become a murderous thug.

 

However, Colin was not surprised.

 

Cowardice and cruelty, two extreme personalities that seem to have nothing to do with each other, are actually twins.

 

People who are usually cowardly, but once forced into a desperate situation, the brutality they unleash will often amaze people.

 

Moreover, Colin has also realized it.

 

In fact, this Knight of Kahn had no way out for a long time.

 

When Kahn was the first to stand up and angrily denounced Marquis Charles, asking him to give up his title to atone for the sins of the soldiers who died in the battle, he could not look back.

 

The Suduo family can only go to darkness in one way.

 

If the Duke cannot be made to bow his head this time, or even a new Duke is replaced, then maybe Earl Uman can still save himself, but the Sudor family will inevitably become the target of the Duke's anger.

 

Thinking of this, Colin couldn't help but sympathize with this poor guy.

 

You know, at the beginning he was just a pawn pushed to the stage by Count Uman, an old fox, for testing.

 

But now, he has really become a pawn crossing the river. He can only advance, not retreat.

 

The strong smell of blood filled the entire venue, making everyone feel worried.

 

"Continue." Count Uman ordered the attendant holding the parchment.

 

"Yes." The attendant immediately handed the parchment to the next lord.

 

Count Morrison's body just lay in the venue, with no one paying attention to it.

 

The blood flowed slowly, and the scene became more serious.

 

After seeing the consequences of not signing, the subsequent lords naturally did not dare to object anymore and all signed their names.

 

Soon, the attendant came to Colin.

 

Colin looked at the paper and pen in front of him, sighed in his heart, and could only sign his name obediently.

 

There's no way, if he doesn't sign, he won't be able to get out of here alive.

 

That kid Kahn probably couldn't wait to kill him.

 

Finally, the signature is finished.

 

Nearly a hundred lords of all sizes in the audience, except for Earl Morrison, who had turned into a corpse, all signed the parchment.

 

At this time, they all boarded the same pirate ship.

 

As for whether this ship will set sail towards the sea of stars, or sink halfway and be buried at the bottom of the sea, it depends on fate.

 

"Very good!" Count Uman stood up, took the signed parchment, and said, "Next, I will arrange for someone to deliver this petition to Duke St. Hilde. Today's meeting That’s all, thank you!”

 

After saying that, he strode out of the venue.

 

Everyone also left one after another.

 

Colin did not leave in a hurry, but stepped forward to stop Earl Dawson.

 

Before he could speak, Earl Dawson stopped Colin with his eyes, and then motioned for him to follow him.

 

Colin shut up obediently and followed Earl Dawson through a long corridor to a room deep in the inner courtyard of the castle.

 

Looking at the familiar layout around him, Colin always felt as if he had been here before.

 

"here it is?"

 

"Hey, Colin? Why are you here too?"

 

Before Earl Dawson could answer his question, Colin heard Vera's voice.

 

As soon as he turned his head, Colin saw the female mage who was dressed in a particularly heroic manner.

 

Today she was wearing a kite chiffon shirt, white tight jodhpurs, and a pair of high brown riding boots.

 

This dress is very close-fitting and perfectly outlines Vera's graceful body lines.

 

LSP Colin stared at it several times.

 

"Earl Dawson brought me here. Are you dressed like this, ready to go out?"

 

"Yes. Uncle wants to take me hunting!" Vera said excitedly.

 

"Uncle?" Colin then realized why he felt that the layout here looked familiar.

 

Because this is the residence of Marquis Garcia, and Vera brought him here two months ago.

 

At that time, the two of them were preparing to dissuade Marquis Garcia from conflicting with Duke St. Hilde.

 

Moreover, Marquis Garcia was not in the castle at that time, but in...

 

Get ready to hunt!

 

However, his prey at that time was no ordinary beast.

 

Instead, an army of three hundred thousand trolls!

 

Now, another conflict between the two brothers is imminent, and Marquis Garcia wants to hunt again?

 

What is his prey this time?

 

"Colin, you came at the right time." Marquis Garcia also came out and invited with a smile, "Let's go hunting together."

 

Colin blinked and smiled: "Okay!"

 

——————————

 

at the same time.

 

A messenger was galloping out of Ice Rock City on a fast horse, heading towards the Golden Lion Legion's station.

 

——————————

 

In the east district of Bingyan City, the Tulip Chamber of Commerce is located.

 

Count Uman was led by Oliver to a secret room.

 

"He's in there?"

 

"Yes, Your Majesty."

 

Count Uman waved his hand and signaled Oliver to leave.

 

Oliver's fat face was filled with a flattering smile that was about to overflow: "Yes, Lord Earl. If you need anything else, please tell me."

 

After saying that, he quickly left.

 

Earl Uman opened the door alone and walked in.

 

Close the door again.

 

The room was empty.

 

Count Uman was not surprised, but sat down on the chair and waited calmly.

 

I don’t know how much time passed.

 

A figure suddenly appeared in the room, as if it had been there from the beginning.

 

"My Lord Earl."

 

Count Uman looked at the man in black robe who appeared like a ghost. He was not surprised. He just nodded and asked, "Why are you so anxious to see me?"

 

"I brought a message from Mr. Jin."

 

Earl Uman frowned and said calmly: "Say."

 

"Mr. Jin hopes that you can suspend your original plan."

 

"Haha." Count Uman smiled.

 

He stood up, walked up to the man in black robe, looked at him condescendingly, and said coldly: "Then you also send a message to Mr. Jin for me -

 

I am not his servant and do not need to obey his orders! "

 

"My Lord Earl, you can't do this. This will ruin Mr. Jin's plan..."

 

Earl Uman grabbed the man in black robe by the neck and interrupted his words.

 

"Hoo...ho..." The man in black robe struggled to breathe. After struggling, the hood covering his head slipped down, revealing a panicked face.

 

"Remember, you are just a messenger.

 

You only have one mouth and one pair of ears.

 

Whatever you hear, tell it when you go back.

 

The rest has nothing to do with you!

 

do you understand? "

 

"Understood……"

 

"Bang!"

 

Earl Uman threw the man in black robe to the ground, then turned around and prepared to leave.

 

"Your Excellency, there is one more thing." The man in black robe suddenly spoke again.

 

"explain."

 

"His Royal Highness Okamoto has inherited the position of Prince of the South and will be sent as envoy to the North."

 

Earl Uman suddenly turned around and stared at the man in black robe with bright eyes.

 

There was undisguised murderous intent in his eyes.

 

The man in black robe was frightened by the other party's gaze and took a step back, looking wary.

 

But Earl Uman did not make any drastic move. He just stared at the man in black robe coldly for a while, and then said calmly:

 

"knew."

 

Then left.

 
0