A broken arm can make people enlighten (Chapter 86)
43 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as these words came out, Flander's face darkened. The truth was this, but when Yu Xiaogang said it so bluntly, he deserved a beating!

"They need a higher stage to showcase themselves in order to obtain better resources. This is something Shrek Academy cannot do, no matter how much it compensates."

"Since it's the last batch, why not do your best?"

"You yourself are old, so it doesn't matter, but these children are still young. Flander, can you bear to delay their future?"

"If you are really indifferent, you are the biggest sinner!"

Yu Xiaogang finished saying this in one breath and then stopped. He couldn't control other people, but if it was the Heaven Dou Royal Academy, Tang San had to go.

Although the Heaven Dou Royal Academy had a poor reputation, it was the biggest institution in the Heaven Dou Empire. Whether it was teachers, simulated training, meals, or subsidies, it was the best in the Heaven Dou Empire!

Despite the abundant resources for Tang San's rapid growth, Yu Xiaogang remained indifferent, having spent countless years in this place. For him, nothing held significance except his theories and Tang San – the latter being his crowning theoretical achievement!

It was a pity that Tang San was no match for Heaven's Proud Son (Neuvillette).

In Yu Xiaogang's opinion, Neuvillette should have the top martial soul, the best resources, and the best soul ring ratio. In short, regarding soul masters, he enjoyed the best. Only then could he win against Tang San.

If you wanted to say who felt the most about Yu Xiaogang's words, then it was undoubtedly Qin Ming.

Being able to become the second youngest person to break through to the Soul Emperor level, Qin Ming's talent was worthy of recognition. His biggest regret in this life was that he had not participated in the elite competition of the Continental Advanced Soul Master Academy.

As a top student at Shrek Academy, it was not because he was inferior to others, but because he was not qualified to participate!

Of course, Qin Ming did not blame Flander or others for this matter. Without Flander and the others, Qin Ming would not be where he was today.

"Yes, Dean, this master is right; the juniors and seniors need this opportunity!"

Qin Ming went on to say that he wanted to fulfill his filial piety for the teachers of Shrek Academy, so he naturally wanted to drag the teachers to Heaven Dou Royal Academy to enjoy their benefits.

"This..."

Flander hesitated.

What Yu Xiaogang and Qin Ming said was a critical blow to him, and he was unable to refute them at all.

Especially Qin Ming, Flander saw that fleeting loss.

This was all his fault. If he hadn't opened Shrek Academy, the students who were deceived by him might have had better prospects.

After a moment of silence, Flander nodded and said to Zhao Wuji and others, "Brothers, since Qin Ming has invited us to enjoy the blessings of Heaven Dou Royal Academy, shall we go or not?"

As teachers at Shrek Academy, there was something wrong with them. Otherwise, they were all powerful soul emperors at the lowest level. How could they hide in the small Shrek Academy?

Over the years, everyone had become accustomed to the pace of life at Shrek Academy, but it was a bit uncomfortable to leave suddenly.

Everyone was not a fool. The fact that Flander could say this meant that he already had the answer in his heart.

He was going to take a few students to Heaven Dou City.

"We old brothers have been together for 20 years, right?"

"It would be a bit uncomfortable to be separated. It's better to go along!"

Li Yusong thought for a moment and finally agreed.

Zhao Wuji and others nodded without saying much.

Especially Shao Xin, the Food Soul Saint, nodded eagerly when he saw everyone nodding.

In Shrek Academy, this Food Department Soul Saint was the most mysterious!

You must know that the cultivation of food-type soul masters is the most difficult. In the entire Douluo Continent, there are definitely no more than five food-type soul masters who can reach the soul saint level.

According to his conditions, no matter which major force he goes to, he will be a guest!

But this Soul Saint is willing to stay in the small Shrek Academy, which is really puzzling.

"Good!"

"In that case, let's go back and pack our things. Let's... By the way, Little Ming, when will we set off?"

Having said this, Flander then remembered that Qin Ming had not said when he would go to Heaven Dou Royal Academy.

Seeing this, Qin Ming finally showed a smile on his face, thought for a moment, and said, "Dean, teachers, don't be anxious; there are still a few months until the next enrollment period."

"However, we can enroll early."

"When I return to confer with the education committee, I'll come back to gather the dean, teachers, and juniors for a journey to Heaven Dou City!"

"I will be back within two months at most. Please wait for a while, dean and teachers!"

After hearing this, Flander nodded and said, "Thank you for your hard work, Little Ming!"

He knew how far Soutou City was from Heaven Dou City. Qin Ming would spend most of these two months traveling.

Wasn't it hard work?

Not everyone was like a flying titled Douluo who could quickly go from Heaven Dou City to Soutou City and back again.

Chen Xin: "..."

After some further discussion, Qin Ming took his leave and returned to Heaven Dou City with the Heaven Dou team, which was a bit faster than when they came.

It was well-known for training everyone's body!

"Flander, you finally did something right!"

Yu Xiaogang put his hands behind his back and said it calmly.

Flander's eyes twitched. He didn't know why, but he always felt that Yu Xiaogang had a vague demeanor since he came to Shrek Academy.

Flander was the dean, right?

Of course, if Yu Xiaogang was willing, it was not impossible that the dean could not be handed over to him. If he had handed it over to Yu Xiaogang earlier...

Looking at his empty right arm, Flander said nothing.

"Before Little Ming comes back, the training of the children will be left to you. I am powerless now."

Since realizing the pitfalls of meddling with big parties and establishing Shrek Academy, Flender had undergone significant maturation and acquired valuable lessons.

This may have been triggered after breaking an arm.

Chen Xin broke an arm and broke through from level ninety-six to level ninety-seven.

Tang Hao broke an arm and a leg, and after reconnecting them, he broke through from level ninety-five to level ninety-seven.

Perhaps injuries, broken arms, etc. on the Douluo Continent could make people realize different things.

"Okay, then let me teach them for the time being. By the way, you can't interfere while I'm teaching!"

"Good!"

Flender had unwavering trust in his close friend. While although his soul power was less but he possessed extensive knowledge about the Spirit Hall and the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Sect.

Even if he couldn't use it flexibly, it was still much better than wild beasts like them.

The screen turned to the Suotuo City Great Soul Fighting Arena.

"Then Neuvillette, why don't you be the referee today?"

"Rather than being a referee, I want to..."

4