Establishing Tribunal? (Chapter 90)
46 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group chatted for a while, and then Neuvillette realized that Flander's right arm had been cut off by Chenxin!

He had no idea about this before.

In the end, Neuvillette declined the offer of Zhao Wuji and the others to join them. Unlike Shrek and his group, they were not in such a hurry.

After everyone left, the two looked at each other.

"There is a slightly more powerful force watching them secretly. Could it be the so-called Tang Hao?"

Focalors blinked and said calmly.

To her, a titled Douluo like Tang Hao was only slightly stronger than Tang San, Dai Mubai, and the others.

"It must be him."

Neuvillette nodded and said.

"His aura is confused, indicating that he is injured. If it weren't for him, I can't think of another titled Douluo in this situation."

It was Tang Hao who secretly followed Shrek and his group. He had left for a while to see how Ah Yin was doing.

After spending some time with Ah Yin, he returned to Soutou City.

By chance, he encountered the "moving" Shrek Academy. Tang Hao didn't show himself, but followed them stealthily, protecting Tang San and preventing Xiao Wu from running away.

What puzzled Tang Hao was that he always felt that Tang San was a bit weird, but he couldn't pinpoint what was odd.

Anyway, it was very strange!

"What's wrong with the San'er? Why does he have to squat down?"

Ahem.

Tang Hao was a bit baffled, but he didn't dwell on it. Maybe this was Tang San's hobby.

He couldn't beat Tang San and tell him that it was unmanly.

This would not only damage Tang San's self-confidence, but also leave Tang San with no "secrets" to speak of.

At that moment, Tang Hao recalled the scene he had just witnessed. Although he had stayed in the shadows, he had seen Neuvillette and Focalors.

The feeling this young girl gave him was vague and trance-like, like calm, stagnant water or stormy waves.

"It must be my imagination. They don't look much older than the San'er. How could they make me feel threatened?"

"Absolutely impossible!"

He was a titled Douluo with a hundred thousand-year soul ring, and his soul power level was as high as ninety-five!

It was not that Tang Hao was arrogant. With his strength, as long as he didn't want to reveal himself, many titled Douluo wouldn't be able to detect him.

When Neuvillette and Focalors were talking to Zhao Wuji and the others, they glanced at the place where he was hiding. Could it be a coincidence?

"Hmph, no matter how arrogant you are, you will eventually become my son Tang San's whetstone!"

As for Neuvillette, he didn't know what Tang Hao was thinking. After chatting with Focalors about Tang Hao for a few words, the topic was forgotten by them.

Tang Hao?

He posed no threat at all.

Such an "opponent" simply couldn't arouse their interest.

Besides, Neuvillette and Focalors both had gentle personalities. Under normal circumstances, they would hardly ever initiate a conflict.

There was no deep hatred between the two sides. Would they kill Tang Hao just because he was Tang Hao?

Of course, if there was an inquisition, then they would take action against Tang Hao and arrest him to judge him for his past crimes.

"Little Neuv, what do you think of establishing a tribunal in the Douluo Continent?"

Focalors suddenly had a bright idea and said to Neuvillette.

"Ms. Focalors, please put aside your naive thoughts for now. This would cause disputes throughout the Douluo Continent."

Neuvillette said with a steady expression. He had thought about this before, but after careful consideration, he had given up on this naive idea.

On the Douluo Continent, almost every noble would do something to oppress the people.

And the extraordinary power brought by the soul master.

Soul masters are not responsible for killing ordinary people.

That is the law in the Heaven Dou Empire. If a soul master kills an ordinary person, then the ordinary person deserves to die, and the soul master is not to blame.

Whether they are commoners, nobles, or soul masters, they have all become accustomed to this way of life.

Before changing this logic, establishing the Tribunal would be almost equivalent to going against the entire Douluo Continent.

The two of them were not "locals" to begin with. Their kind hearts allowed them to help the people in front of them, but they could not help the entire Douluo continent.

"Ms. Fukalos, for the time being, we can only help the injustice in front of us and spread the idea of fairness and justice. Only when many more people recognize and fight for it can the Inquisition be successfully established."

"Some things cannot be changed by force, such as the human heart."

After hearing this, Focalors suddenly realized that, as the Hydro Archon, she was not stupid; otherwise, she would not have been able to deceive Neuvillette and Heaven for five hundred years.

"A revolution is needed!"

"Yes, we can only initiate a revolution and unify the entire Douluo Continent. Through education, we can make the world realize that everyone is equal and that strength and power are not the keys to doing whatever we want."

Neuvillette said calmly, and Focalors raised her head and looked at him with a serious look on her face.

"Little Neuv, you have really grown up."

Focalors and Neuvillette looked at each other, gently caressed Neuvillette's cheek with her right hand, and said with a smile.

A look of relief seemed to flash in her eyes.

Neuvillette's eyes twitched. Was Focalors testing him?

"Take our time and spread the name of justice first."

Time passed, and after about ten days, Neuvillette and Focalors arrived in Heaven Dou City.

Heaven Dou City—this was the second time that Neuvillette had come—was a city that was both familiar and unfamiliar.

As the capital of the Heaven Doy Empire, the streets were not as lively as in Soutuo City.

Most of the pedestrians were dressed in gorgeous clothes. When walking on the street, their words and deeds were full of the posture that a noble should have.

As for small businessmen and hawkers, there were none in Heaven Dou City. It was not forbidden, but at least no one would patronize them.

Most of the people living in the city were nobles from the Heaven Dou Empire, or they were servants or so-called masters of the nobles. Visiting the stalls of small merchants and vendors would only affect the nobles' pride...

It was already evening when Neuvillette and Focalors arrived in Heaven Dou City.

At this time, the Great Soul Fighting Arena in Heaven Doy City had begun to get busy. The two of them did not go to the Soul Fighting Arena yet, but wandered around the streets of Heaven Dou City.

The mood of shopping was not in the things around them, but in the people who accompanied them.

The appearance of these two people made the nobles shine. After looking at them for a while, they all shook their heads. Just by looking at their clothes, they knew that the young man and the girl had a complicated background and could not be easily contacted or offended.

At this moment, an elegant and easy-going voice appeared behind Neuvillette.

"I thought I recognized the wrong person, but I didn't expect it was really you, Neuvillette..."

••

20 Early Chapter:

patreon.com/Yui36

4