Eight Hidden Families (Chapter 93)
58 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After bidding farewell to Qian Renxue, the Saint of Martial Soul Hall and the Crown Prince of Heaven Dou Empire, Neuvillette and Focalors strolled around Heaven Dou City before heading to the Soul fighting Arena.

The Soul fighting Arena was usually located in the center of a major city, which was the most prime location. But since this was Heaven Dou City, the capital of the Heaven Dou Empire, it was obviously impossible to build the Soul Arena there. Instead, it was situated in a spacious and magnificent area on the outskirts of the city.

Meanwhile, in the Grand Soul Arena of Heaven Dou City, a group of old men who looked to be in their eighties or nineties gathered together, smiling brightly. Only the old man with blond hair looked young. Judging from his appearance, he was about fifty years old, but his actual age was not much different from the others, or even older.

"Brother Lex, you have created a difficult problem for us brothers!" The speaker was a tall and burly man. Although he looked old, his energy was still very strong.

As soon as he said this, everyone present except Lexius nodded, but the smiles on their faces did not fade. Compared to what they paid, what they got was simply beyond their imagination.

"Moffett, stop talking nonsense. If you don't come up with something good, don't blame me for being unkind. It doesn't matter if you can't take back what you gave me. I can still beat you up!" Lexius crossed his arms and said with a smile on his face.

The two "self-created soul skills" were taken away, and naturally it was impossible to get them back, but if he was unhappy, he would really do it!

As soon as Lexius said this, the old man named Moffett shivered subconsciously and shrank his neck. After decades of friendship, he knew Lexius was not joking. 

He was no match for Lexius before, let alone now that Lexius had broken through to the Titled Douluo! 

Among the eight major families, he was the first powerhouse to reach the title of Douluo! In the future, when negotiating with other forces, the eight major families would have more confidence. This was the confidence brought by having the strongest person.

"Don't worry, Brother Lex, I've brought all my wealth with me this time, and I will never let you down!" Moffett said confidently.

Compared to the two "self-created soul skills" that could be passed down from generation to generation, what he brought was a bit insignificant. Moffett was the patriarch of the Morris family and inherited the martial soul of the Iron-Armed Lizard. His original name was Morris Fitt, but for simplicity, he was simply called Moffett. Only on important occasions would he use his full name.

"Brother Lex, in my opinion, it's better not to let Qingqing marry Little Villette. Don't worry, the dowry..." 

Before the old man could finish speaking, Lexius quickly waved his hand and said, "Stop!"

"Lei Li, my grandson already has a fiancée. This matter is not my responsibility." He said earnestly, "To tell you the truth, brother, I really like my granddaughter-in-law from the bottom of my heart."

"As for Qingqing..." Lexius paused for a moment and became a little silent. He had also watched Lei Qingqing grow up. She was fifteen years old, her soul power level had reached 35, she was beautiful, and she was a rare match. It was a pity that Lei Qingqing was completely overshadowed by Villette...

Seeing that Lexius was silent, the old man named Lei Li looked a little puzzled. He thought he had broken through some defenses. Yes, the defenses were broken. 

His granddaughter, Lei Qingqing, inherited the family's martial soul and had innate eighth-level soul power. She had already reached level 35 at the age of fifteen!

This kind of talent is very likely to impact the Titled Douluo in the future!

The Lei family had originally trained Lei Qingqing to be the next clan leader. It might be a bit difficult for her to become a Titled Douluo, but reaching the Contra level should not be a problem for her.

"Brother Lex, don't blame me. There are no more than ten girls in the entire Douluo Continent who can match Qingqing in her generation. I really like little Villette, you know."

Lei Li was so angry that he blew his beard and glared. What was wrong with his granddaughter?

"Brother Lei Li, you misunderstood me!"

Lexius quickly realized his mistake and waved his hand.

"Then what did your frown mean?"

Lei Li asked doubtfully, his eyes full of confusion!

He couldn't defeat Lexius otherwise he would have took out his lightning whip.

That's right, the Lei family's ancestral martial spirit was the lightning whip, a whip with thunder attributes. At the same time, the Lei family was also the only control system among the major eight families.

"You know, that guy Mo Mo has been eyeing my Qingqing for a long time, and I never agreed!"

As soon as Reilly said this, Moffett gave him a resentful look. That kid, Momo, was his good-for-nothing grandson!

Damn it, this old guy was not a good person. He should just say it. Why did he have to compare?

Among the younger generation, who could compete with the "innate soul power" of Neuvillette?

"Qingqing is good, but I prefer Focalors as my granddaughter-in-law."

Lexius said without changing his expression, picked up the tea, and took a sip calmly.

Lei Li opened his mouth slightly, wanting to say something, but stopped.

"Focalors?"

Everyone murmured in confusion. This strange name didn't seem to belong to any of the eight major families.

"No, brother Lex, they say that good things shouldn't go to outsiders... Ahem, although it's a bit inappropriate to describe it this way, little Villette is definitely worthy of being praised like this."

"Why did he..."

Before everyone could finish their words, Lexiu said quietly, "Among the self-created soul skills you have obtained, Focalors has a share."

After hearing this, everyone immediately fell silent. Even Lei Li put away his dissatisfaction and said, "Well, yes, the girl Focalors is indeed more suitable for little Villette than Qingqing. I was the one who was shortsighted before."

His face changed faster than flipping through a book, but no one felt anything was wrong because they agreed with him.

"If little Villette finds a few more girls like this, the foundation of our eight major families will reach a new peak."

Lexius' eyes twitched. After these old guys saw the benefits, they immediately threw his grandson out, right?

When he had time, he would beat them all up, and they would be honest!

Before Lexius broke through to the Titled Douluo level, he was the most powerful among the eight if he fought alone!

Not to mention that his martial soul had evolved and broken through to the level of Titled Douluo.

"It would be great if my Momo could be half as successful as little Villette."

"My grandson is also useless..."

"Okay, okay, stop bragging. I still know what you old guys are thinking."

Lexius curled his lips and continued, "Let me tell you the truth. My grandson's future achievements will never be just an ordinary title..."

4