Gifts (Chapter 95)
49 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the annual meeting, everyone was finally present with the arrival of Neuvillette and Focalors.

After greeting everyone, Neuvillette led Focalors to their seats.

They enjoyed three rounds of wine and five dishes of food.

Then, they got down to business.

Moffett was the first to speak: "Little Neuvillette, the self-created soul skills that you and your wife have brought to our eight families are priceless."

"After our discussion, we have decided to transfer 1% of the income from the Soul Fighting Arena to your name unconditionally, starting from this year."

"And your direct descendants can also inherit this benefit."

As soon as he said this, the younger generation's eyes changed when they looked at Villette and Focalors.

They knew how much this one percent meant.

It was equivalent to Neuvillette and Focalors owning one percent of all the fighting soul arenas, permanently.

Even if they passed away, their direct descendants would still enjoy this one percent share.

As long as they didn't squander it, they would never run out of money.

They also knew that none of the direct relatives of the eight major families, not even the clan leaders, could enjoy such treatment.

This was why Lexius had said those words when Neuvillette's martial spirit had awakened.

If he couldn't become a soul master, his pocket money would be enough for Villette to live a lifetime with him, but that was just pocket money, not a share of the spirit arena.

"So, those two soul skills were created by Neuvillette and his wife?!"

Although the younger generation was surprised, they had no objections.

They knew that the contribution of the Purple Demon Eye was immense. It was a technique that would benefit generations to come.

From this point of view, one percent didn't seem too much.

"Of course, in addition to this, I also want to express my gratitude."

With that, Moffett took out a square and simple box from his storage soul guide.

As one of the eight clan heads, he had access to many rare and precious soul guides, but he had none like this one.

Neuvillette and Focalors looked at each other. They didn't expect that the theme of this annual meeting would be the return gift for their two self-created soul skills.

No wonder, when they were eating before, everyone had looked at them more intentionally or unintentionally.

This was a temporarily revised theme for the annual meeting. It wouldn't work without modification. If Lexius got angry and didn't let them participate, it would be a big problem.

"Little Neuvillette and his wife, Focalors, this is a gift prepared by Grandpa Mo for you!"

"Open it and take a look!"

Moffett placed the box on the table, crossed his arms, and looked proud.

No soul master could refuse this gift.

It was the most treasured treasure of his mother. If it weren't for their two self-created soul skills and Lexius's approval, he would never take out this thing.

"Grandson, grandson's wife, your grandpa gave this to you. Open it quickly and take a look. If you are not satisfied, I will go to his house and help you find a better one."

Lexius said with a smile on his face. When he saw the box, he had a rough idea of what Moffett had given them. It was indeed a treasure.

He glanced at Moffett, wondering if he was really willing to part with this item.

After hearing this, Moffett's eyes twitched, and his whole body trembled. He pointed at Lexius and said, "You bandit..."

"Thank you, Grandpa Mo!"

Neuvillette smiled and said, "It's just that this box is not simple; it actually has the effect of isolating soul power!"

He didn't need to think too much about it.

Most of the contents inside were "soul bones"

They were of no use to him or Fukalos!

The treasures that other soul masters coveted had no effect on Neuvillette and Focalors.

Neuvillette took the box and opened it directly.

Suddenly, a strong wave of soul power erupted in the hall, and a light blue brilliance popped out of the box.

"How's it going, little Neuvillette? Do you like it?"

"This is the soul bone of a head that is over 75,000 years old. It is known as the Sigh of the Sea of Gathered Spirits!"

Moffett said with a smile on his face, but a look of pain also appeared on his face.

The value of this head-soul bone was no less than the value of a leg-soul bone that was about 100,000 years old!

"Hiss~"

The younger generation gasped, and the somewhat naive Mo Mo looked at his grandfather in confusion.

Good guy, who was your biological grandson?

"This soul bone has something to do with your grandfather, Brother Lex. When I was wandering the sea with him,

"Forget it; old memories are not worth mentioning."

Halfway through, Moffett seemed to remember something and quickly shook his head.

Because he saw Lexius's murderous eyes!

You couldn't hide the look in someone's eyes that wanted to kill you!

It was okay if Moffett didn't say it. Once he did, Lexius instantly understood where this soul bone came from!

Good guy! This old man hid it secretly!

The fist was hard!

"You are an old boy who has no martial ethics, but you actually kept it secretly from me!"

Lexius moved his lips slightly and spoke.

Moffett seemed not to have heard anything, and he looked up at the ceiling leisurely.

Neuvillette: "..."

Like it?

Not to mention if it were a head-soul bone that was 100,000 years old, what difference would it make?

"Thank you again, Grandpa Mo; I like it very much!"

Neuvillette said it against his will.

This thing had a fatal temptation for soul masters.

It was not difficult to tell from the expressions of Moffett and Lexius that Moffett hid this soul bone secretly, but he did not absorb it.

Keeping it privately did not mean that this soul bone did not belong to Moffett, but that after he obtained this soul bone, he did not tell Lexius.

The main reason was that he was afraid that this "bandit" would rob him.

With the relationship between the two of them, even if Lexius knew about it, it would be impossible to snatch this soul bone.

First of all, he himself had a fire attribute.

The Sigh of the Sea of Gathered Spirits was superficially a spiritual attribute, but it also had the attribute of water.

If Lexius absorbed it, wasn't that looking for death?

The head-soul bone was no joke!

Secondly, the two of them had almost grown up together. How could the brotherhood that had existed for so many years be shaken by a soul bone?

Neuvillette calmly put away the soul bone. This thing had a certain collection value...

"It's my turn."

After Neuvillette put away the soul bone, Lei Li smiled and said, "I didn't expect Brother Mo to be able to come up with such a treasure. My gift seems a lot worse."

Speaking of which, Lei Li also took out a small box from the storage soul guide. This box looked much smaller than the previous one, and it probably didn't contain soul bones.

"This is a treasure I got by accident when I was travelling in my early years."

"It's a defensive soul tool!" 

"Everyone knows that since that era, there hadn't been any soul Engineer..." 

4