Two Titled Douluo Fled (Chapter 100)
153 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ci Xue, save me!"

She Long shouted these words as he unleashed his most powerful soul skill, the ninth soul skill, without any hesitation.

He knew that if he held back at this moment, he might die here today.

Seeing this, Ci Xue, who was hiding in the dark, activated his martial soul almost instantly, and in a flash, he came to She Long's side.

Then the seventh and ninth soul rings lit up, releasing the true form of his martial soul and, at the same time, releasing his ninth soul skill to resist Lexius's attack.

She Long focused on offense and Ci Xue on defense. The three ninth soul skills collided and erupted in a dazzling light in the sky.

Lexius's eyes flashed with surprise when he saw the sudden appearance of Ci Xue. He didn't expect that there were actually two Titled Douluos on the other side!

Fortunately, this Titled Douluo's soul power level was only ninety-one. He could fight one against two without any problem.

Thinking of this, Lexius increased his soul power output, and the golden flame grew stronger.

The ground began to crack, and the surrounding plants had long been reduced to ashes.

She Long was bleeding and sweating profusely. With their combined strength, they were barely able to match him. This Golden Crow Douluo was simply terrifying!

It was a pity that they couldn't keep hiding their identities, because they were the only two Titled Douluos from the Martial Soul Hall in Heaven Dou City.

Both of them had joined the Martial Soul Hall secret society. As long as they didn't reveal their origins, even if the other party could guess, there was no way to hold them accountable.

If the people from the Martial Soul Hall in Heaven Dou City were summoned, then the situation would be different.

"Hiss~"

"Are there other people?"

The six clan leaders gasped in shock. They felt their scalps go numb.

They never expected that there would be a Titled Douluo hiding in the dark!

It was as if there were a pair of invisible giant hands reaching into the soul fighting arena.

In the soul fighting arena, one could not interfere with another's fight, but which force had set its sights on the soul fighting arena?

There were two Titled Douluos. If it were before, the eight clan leaders combined would not be able to face them.

Two Titled Douluos had been sent to lurk in the soul fighting arena at once. What was their purpose?

Suddenly, Lei Li came to his senses and shouted at everyone: "What are you still looking at?"

"The other party has no martial ethics, and they are trying to shake us off!"

"Can we still reason with them?"

After saying this, Lei Li immediately stood up and rushed towards the battlefield. At the same time, he released his martial soul, the Lightning Whip.

"The weapon soul is the real body!"

"Thunder descends from the sky; darkness rises from the red earth."

"The eighth soul skill: Thunder Shakes the Sky!"

In an instant, thunder roared, and the weapon soul of the Lightning Whip seemed to turn into a real thunder, sweeping the whole area.

The eight major clans were connected by the same spirit. They shared prosperity and adversity. If Lexius was defeated, what would their fate be?

"What the hell, Lei Li, why are you rushing so fast with a control system?"

"Don't throw your life away!!"

"The true form of the beast soul..."

The six clan leaders released their martial soul avatars one after another, and at the same time, they released their most powerful eighth soul skill.

The gap between Soul Douluos and Titled Douluos was huge.

However, with so many Soul Douluos releasing their eighth soul skill at the same time, even the Titled Douluos had to temporarily retreat.

Neuvillette and Focalors looked at each other and shook their heads calmly.

They could easily get rid of She Long and Ci Xue if they wanted to.

However, the aftermath of killing She Long and Ci Xue would be very troublesome. It would be like stacking boxes, more and more, higher and higher.

If they kept killing like this, they didn't know how many people would die.

Besides, after She Long and Ci Xue arrived, they didn't show any hostility, indicating that they had other motives for coming to the Soul Fighting Arena.

Neuvillette and Focalors didn't take action and chose to continue watching the battle. If She Long and Ci Xue were "seeking death", they wouldn't mind giving them a push.

At this time, She Long and Ci Xue Xue felt their scalps go numb.

This Golden Crow Douluo was already hard enough to deal with, but on top of that, there were so many Soul Douluos.

Did they plan to trap the two of them here?

The two looked at each other. They had been best friends for so many years, and they could understand each other's intentions with just one glance.

Without any hesitation, they activated their ninth soul rings with almost all their strength.

In an instant, the golden flames and the attacks of the six clan leaders paused slightly, and the two of them had a moment of respite.

In the bewildered eyes of everyone, the geyser transformed into blood and "swallowed" She Long in one bite.

Then he fled as fast as a scared fish in the water.

In just a moment, he disappeared.

A Titled Douluo ran away with all his strength, and the Soul Douluos couldn't even catch his shadow.

???

"Escaped?"

When She Long and Ci Xue increased their soul power output, they thought the other party was going to fight to the death.

The real fire had been ignited, but it couldn't be extinguished just by stopping.

As a result, when they were about to fight to the death, the other party turned around and ran away.

Lexius didn't chase him but slowly landed on the ground. After retracting his martial soul, his expression became very strange.

Two unfamiliar Titled Douluos?

Being able to send two unknown Titled Douluos at the same time, this force didn't need any guessing.

If it wasn't for the Martial Soul Hall, Lexius would write his name backwards.

"Why is the Martial Soul Hall targeting us?"

Lexius muttered in confusion.

He couldn't figure it out.

He had just broken through to the Titled Douluo level not long ago, and not many people knew about it. There was no reason for the Martial Soul Hall to come after him so quickly, right?

Did they have other ulterior motives?

The six clan leaders also withdrew their martial soul avatars at this time. Their auras dropped sharply at this moment, and their expressions were not very pleasant.

Even for Soul Douluos, there would be some side effects after using the martial soul avatar.

Only by reaching the Titled Douluo level could this kind of side effect be greatly reduced.

This was also why, for soul masters above the Soul Saint level, the martial soul avatar was a trump card that they only used when they were desperate.

After hearing Lexius's words, the expressions of the six clan leaders changed.

Suddenly, they seemed to have thought of something and glanced at Neuvillette and Focalors.

The target of the Martial Soul Hall should be these two monsters...

Their strength was formidable, but their mastery of controlling water elements was beyond the reach of ordinary people.

This control of the water element was enough for the Martial Soul Hall to take them seriously.

"Let's talk about this when we get back!"

Just as Lei Li was about to say something, Lexius waved his hand and said it without changing his expression.

Lei Li nodded, understanding his meaning.

This was not a suitable place to discuss these matters.

If the other side had more experts, they would only expose themselves to danger.

If they could send out two Titled Douluos, who knew how many more they had?

They had some clues about the Martial Soul Hall's background…

4