1. Chapter – First encounter
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A giant snail ten meters tall is slowly leaving the farm field and entering the vast forest. Its crystalline body bore intricate patterns reminiscent of various plants, and a few windows adorned its shell. Positioned on one side were doors, and atop the shell sat a platform with a large umbrella.

Golden lamp-like eyes illuminated the path ahead as the snail made its way through the ancient, dark forest. Resting under the umbrella on the snail's back was a slumbering deity, adorned in a white Daoist robe adorned with snake and spider motifs. Despite her appearance resembling that of a sixteen-year-old, an ancient aura emanated from her crystal hair and eyes, which contained roses within.

*****

In a demon camp near the end of the forest in Han province group of demons raided a village and massacred nearly all villagers.

Every demon has better capabilities than normal humans and is similar to the third level of Body tempting.

A few days later as a consequence against demons a group of cultivators from Jade Green Sect started a full-scale attack on demons in this village. The leader of demons and the Jade Green Sect start fighting in the sky and using the most destructive spells. The rest of the cultivators start fighting against demons on the land or flaying at flying swords. Demons with wings rise to the sky and start the fighting. It was a complete massacre.

After a long time. Different parts of the bodies of cultivators and demons were all over the village. Casualties of the Green sect were devastating but managed to kill and banish most of the demons.

Demons who were severely wounded were left behind for certain deaths. Villagers in cells were left to death by cultivators. A normal human has no value to cultivators only beautiful women are commonly used as cultivators' furnaces.

Not a while later same giant snail arrived near the demon camp from the forest. The smell in the air is full of rotten bodies and black smoke from burning fairs. The landscape near a village is decimated from varieties of different spells of cultivators and demons. All houses are decimated to ruins. Big snails start wandering the camp.

Near the tallest building is near near-dead demoness with only the upper half of the body trying to save something under her torso. She is constantly being beaten by an elderly man with a piece of wood but it has nearly no effect. Unfortunately for the demoness, she can´t regenerate her body even with her powerful regenerative abilities. Her regenerative abilities are extraordinary but because of serious injury, lack of natural energy, and trying to protect something under her it's a kind of hopeless situation.

After wandering true village snail starts slowly approaching the insane old man. After horrible torture and insane scenes from the last few days, a madman is so immense in beating that he doesn’t notice the big snail that is right behind him.

In the last moment both the demoness and the human turn around and see the big mouth of a snail opening. At this moment insane man lost his will to beat the demon and froze like a statue. He starts shouting at Big snails mouth but without response.

In the instant snail bites the upper half of the man like eating grass.

"At this moment, the entire village fell into dead silence." Blood starts pouring from the lower half of the old man like a fountain. The lower half of the madman stands there till nerves in his body shout down and falls to the ground. Demoness felt absolute fear of the snail. In this situation, there is only one way. The only way out is to get eaten like a madman. In a fraction of a second, she ripped of bloody piece from her chest and put it inside the basket which she tried to protect against the madman.

She threw a basket as far as she could and at this moment she was eaten by the snail. With a powerful body and regenerative abilities, she wasn’t instantly killed but it took a few seconds to kill her. After eating her, the snail happily starts moving forwards the basket and tries to explore what is inside and eat it.

Snail is probably as smart as three years of a child, but his combat powers are extremely high. When the snail arrived near the basket, the basket was lifted by one meter one-meter-tall crystal spider and carried on top of the snail. At this moment the snail started roaring at the spider because he stole his toy, the snail was a cold bloody murderer but against a fast and agile spider, the snail couldn't stop him from snatching his price.

After a while snake forgot about the basket and started moving out of the village. His next destination was very hard to know because he started chasing the moving sun in the sky.

In the basket, a small child starts crying. It was a little demon. He has two small horns on the head and a few short blonde hair. Spider excitedly looks at the child but he never attacks. On top of the child is peace of bloody mass similar to a sphere. This bloody sphere is a forced pseudo-core.

In the basket, a small child starts crying. It was a little demon. He has two small horns on the head and a few short blonde hair. Spider excitedly looks at the child but he never attacks. On top of the child is peace of bloody mass similar to a sphere. This bloody sphere.

For the same mysterious reason, the spider didn’t try to take a bloody sphere and went back to sleeping beauty. From afar he starts watching Demon Child.

0