Chapter 24 – Bad Influences
1.2k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry to butt in on your agreement girls, but Yami is mine today"

Hinata whose day, unofficially, it was supposed to be, doesn't contest and she heads home with Sakura in tow.

"What is this about Anko-sensei?"

"You know exactly what this is about Yami.

I'm all up for keeping your secrets close to your chest. I have a few of them of the snake kind myself but you're playing a dangerous game here"

I sigh...

Slutra made it abundantly clear to Hinata what went on, even if she was pretended not to notice for now.

"We tried to be discreet but the slut wouldn't shut up. I't not like we planned for any of this or knew it was going to happen"

"Your potential release grows more troublesome by the day Yami.

Now you're telling me it can awaken Kekkei Genkai-like powers in other people... by fucking them!?" Anko vents.

"Something like this goes beyond the potential of a Kekkei Genkai and can be considered a forbidden technique of the highest level.

Wouldn't it just be best to lock you up now and have you fuck your way into making Konohagakura the strongest village?"

"It wouldn't work on everyone, I can't tell what gets Awakened, only who it might work on"

"Ohh so now you went from not knowing something would happen to only the people you want to fuck can get it... how convenient"

"I had just a feeling, I didn't know where it would lead... Now I know what it leads to"

"So who's on the fuck list? Hinata?"

"Yes."

"Your dearest Anjo-sensei~?"

"...Probably." My face blushes a bit.

"Ino?"

"Yes."

"The hot slut Martha from Icha-Icha Massages?"

"...No" 

"At least you have some standards it seems..."

"I might as well tell you the next step sensei...

It doesn't end there, I can still get Sakura stronger and more important. 

It's also making me stronger."

"Sweetheart... You're going to need a better line than that to get inside my fishnets"

Anko sighs

"I kept you back to give Hinata some more time for today"

Anko can be so nice sometimes. 

She may be loud and enjoys endlessly teasing and messing with us but her heart is in the right place.

"You have to be very careful Yami. Not everyone will care for you, even here in Konoha there is darkness lying underneath"

"Root and Danzo"

Anko's face shifts from worry to seriousness.

"You shouldn't know that name Yami?"

"I'm not as unaware as you think sensei."

I thought long and hard about what I'm about to do next.

"I need a small favor sensei"

"You know me Yami, a favor won't come cheap, especially not from people keeping secrets."

While Yami was left with Anko; Sakura and Hinata walked home together.

They stayed silent until they were far from the training ground.

At some point, Hinata stopped both of them and pointed to an empty construction site.

"Here"

They both headed inside.

"I'm not going to apologize Hinata.

I know you want to wait but I couldn't wait anymore.

This doesn't change anything"

"Then why did you hide it!?"

Sakura is startled by the question.

"We... didn't talk about it or anything, the entire day was a rush and Slutra didn't let me think"

"WHY didn't Yami tell me?"

Tears start streaming from the corners of Hinatas face.

"He doesn't have to tell you anything Hinata. he's not your property or husband who vowed never to betray you.

If you feel hurt or that he cheated on you then you better turn back now."

"No, I'm not turning back

I'm not mad that you slept together.

I'm mad that you're keeping secrets about it."

"Hinata....

I'm sorry we didn't tell you.

I understand some of Yami's hesitations.

He loves me and he loves you.

He wants to be with us and to make us stronger but he doesn't just want us to be together with him because of it.

He also doesn't want to force us to be with him just so we get stronger."

"But I want both Sakura, I want to be with Yami.

Ever since he's helped me at the academy I've felt how much he cares for me, how he truly is trying to make me stronger for my own safety.

He cares for me because of me, unlike my family who just wants me to be strong to not sully the Hyuga name."

"Then are you ready to spread your legs to get stronger?"

Hinata locks up. "I... don't think so, but if it"

"Yami didn't tell you because he didn't want you to have to face that decision.

He didn't want you to know that rushing would make you more powerful and instead wanted it to just happen when you were both ready."

"Yami he..."

"He lives in his head too much Hinata.

But I don't doubt he wants what is best for us and we are what is in his head most of the time.

He probably has even more secrets he's not telling us for our sake."

"You're... right Sakura... I'm sorry I misunderstood your intentions."

"It's ok Hinata, but you also need to speak out. 

Tell Yami how you feel.

You two introverts feel like you have this weird mind-jutsu thing where you just understand each other without talking, but that can only go so far. 

You are a couple. And as a couple in a relationship, sometimes you just have to spell things out."

"Thank you Sakura."

The two girls smile at each other and share a short hug before resuming their walk home.

A certain pink-haired girl, falls for the temptation of a whisper inside her head.

"That said Hinata, I know a few tricks you and Yami might enjoy..."

48