Chapter 33 – Relaxing mission**
2.3k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second part of our mission, journeying back to Konoha, felt more like a relaxing field trip. 

Without the worry of a client to protect and a caravan to escort we settled on a comfortable running pace home.

As ninjas, our endurance could easily deal with a daily 16-hour run and without the need to stick to the road, we could shortcut over hills and through dense forests. 

It was during our 2nd night on our way back…

Our night shift rotation had Sakura taking the first shift, Hinata the second, and me on the last shift. 

Once my shift ended we'd then all get up and continue on our way back to Konoha.

Today, as planned, I was woken up by Hinata for my shift… except a bit earlier than planned… and also not as I was expecting it.

I was having the most beautiful of dreams, involving the legendary cocksucker Tsunade when the sensations felt a little too real to be a dream.

As I realized this fact the dream ended and my eyes opened to face a starlit sky.

Fortunately, that wonderful feeling surrounding my dick didn't stop.

Looking down with the help of the soft moonlight I can just make out a bulge in my bedroll and a pair of feminine legs sticking out from it.

Hinata had crawled into my bedroll from the other end, after unzipping it.

“*slurp**slurp* Yami! Sorry I woke you up *slurp*”

Hinata speaks then resumes her sucking half of my 8-inch cock.

“Hinata… I did promise you could have as much as you want… but now is maybe not the best of times.

“*slurp**slurp**pop* I wanted to thank you Yami… for everything.*Ahhhmmm**Slurp*Slurp*”

Hinata’s tongue feels amazing, she swirls it around my dick as she slobbers all over my dick and treats it like the tastiest of lollipops.

“Hahh… That feels good Hinata…”

“*slurp**slurp* Yami, can you… do what you did…make it feel good for me too”

I put my hand down on the bedrolls and grab the side of her face…

As I increase Hinata’s mouth and throat sensitivity I gently pass my fingers over her soft lips.

Hinata shivers.

“Ahhhh… yes… can you… make it always feel like this.”

“I can’t Hinata, the effect slowly wears off after a few hours at most.”

Hinata tries to hide the disappointment on her face.

It quickly turns to lust though as she resumes her blowjob with extra vigor and need.

She straightens her neck and starts pushing her head forward speaking herself on my cock until all my cock was down her throat.

Hinata spends many enjoyable long minutes slowly sucking my dick and getting her throat fucked.

As she enjoys the sensations her urge for release grows along with her pace.

*Ghah* Ghlag**Slurp**Glurp**Glurg**Glurg**Glurg**Shwwup*

Alongside Hinata, I too am reaching the point of no return.

“Hinata… I’m going to…”

I hold Hinata’s head down on my crotch as I release my thick jelly load down her throat. The throes of my ejaculation prove too pleasurable for Hinata and she orgasms as well...

I hold Hinata down until I am finished, while Hinata makes no indication of wanting to escape my grasp until I was done.

“Ahhhm~ *cough* *cough* I didn’t get to taste it”

“I can-”

*COUGH*

Ohh no.

I look to the side and see Anko giving me a smile that’s not quite a smile.

“That’s enough for today. I have to say I never expected our little Hinata to have grown so bold.”

Anko moves close to us and slaps Hinata’s ass, right outside the cover of the bedroll.

“YIIIEEEE—-”

Hinata tries to jump but finds herself stuck inside my bedroll. She then shuffles back a few steps and finally frees herself from its confines.

“Even if you can scout with your Byakugan while indulging yourself Hinata you’re still interfering with your precious~~ teammate’s rest”

That’s what’s got her mad…. In reality, sex is even better than sleep for resting thanks to my ability but I can’t just come out and say it…

“Yami, remember that if you want to surround yourself with women you need to learn to assert yourself and put them in their place when needed. Otherwise, you’re just going to get pushed around when you meet a woman with an actual spine”

Anko’s advice is solid, yet weird at the same time. In the first place, it’s her hellish train regime the past week that kept us apart and without time for us to find release. Poor Hinata just couldn't hold back any longer...

“Understood Anko-sensei”

Anko sighs in disappointment. Hinata runs back to her bedroll face red and barely manages to get any shuteye until dawn while I stand watch.

After another night, less eventful than the last, we finally reached Konoha by the end of the fourth day. 

The whole mission took us 13 days and while the 35 000 Ryo each of us got as a reward was sorely needed, the whole mission felt more like a field trip.

We couldn’t call chasing and killing a bunch of bandits in a few seconds as having experienced actual combat.

Out alertness and preparation were fine but the threat was just too low even for the level of your standard Genin as we were honestly already strong enough to give some Chunnin a run for their money.

With nightfall approaching we all have dinner together in Ichiraku ramen to celebrate before we each split up and head home.

Except, for Sakura.

“Yami… my parents aren’t expecting me home until tomorrow…”

72